Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Oath-Taking And Our Leaders In Ogun State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oath-Taking And Our Leaders In Ogun State (646 Views)

APC To Sue Fani-kayode Over Tinubu/Osinbajo Oath-Taking Claim / PDP Accuses Jega Of Meeting APC Leaders In Dubai / APC Leaders In Happy Mood As They Shake Hands At Campaign Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oath-Taking And Our Leaders In Ogun State by Seals(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2009
if your dad is among the so called politicians,
and uses you being the first born as collateral to swear an oath,
which can make you mad or die pls what will you do?
Re: Oath-Taking And Our Leaders In Ogun State by kshow1(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2009
He will not use me in the first place knowing the character of the SON he has.
Re: Oath-Taking And Our Leaders In Ogun State by kokoA(m): 3:41pm On Jul 20, 2009
kshow1:

He will not use me in the first place knowing the character of the SON he has.

Are you a militant? grin
Re: Oath-Taking And Our Leaders In Ogun State by ElementG(m): 8:11pm On Jul 20, 2009
i now go surprise if dem tell me say u be militant, ur words don portray ur figure wey show sey u get the destiny for body, soul and spirit grin

(1) (Reply)

Cosmo Fm Sealed By EFCC? / Why Can't Yar Adua And Jonathan Resign. / Breaking News: America President To Undergo Medical Checkup In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.