Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,768 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? (13007 Views)

Cbn Directive For The Use Of Nimc's Nin / How To Use Your National Identity Card To Cash Out From Any ATM Worldwide / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by Galaxypoduction: 3:53pm On Mar 14, 2016
The thread topic said it all. I need to open a bank account, which bank accepts NiN issued by Nimc? Thanks
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by flowbjones(m): 8:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
GTbank and Access Bank.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by Galaxypoduction: 10:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
flowbjones:
GTbank and Access Bank.
thank you.
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Galaxypoduction:
The thread topic said it all.
I need to open a bank account, which bank accepts NiN issued by Nimc?
Thanks
Have you been offered the nimc card or you still with just the paper with ur details inside?
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by Galaxypoduction: 7:33am On Mar 15, 2016
sweatfree:
Have you been offered the nimc card or you still with just the paper with ur details inside?
No.
Just the National Identity Number brown Slip.
Only God knows when the card will be ready.
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by imohchard(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2016
Galaxypoduction:

No.

Me too
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 15, 2016
Galaxypoduction:

No.
I called Gt Bnk this morning and they said it's just for saving Acct openers only.
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by Galaxypoduction: 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
sweatfree:
I called Gt Bnk this morning and they said it's just for saving Acct openers only.
Yea. That's what you can use it for.
Do you intend using it for something else.
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Galaxypoduction:
. Yea. That's what you can use it for. Do you intend using it for something else.
current Acct
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by deEntrepreneur(m): 4:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
I got my NIN slip since June 2013! ID card not out yet!

I love my country!
kiss

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by Galaxypoduction: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
sweatfree:
current Acct
Ehh dear, try getting a Voter's card, either permanent or tenporary one..
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by Galaxypoduction: 5:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
deEntrepreneur:

I love my country!
kiss
Even Usa don't try such, ID + Credit Card.
Let's wait and see
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Galaxypoduction:

Ehh dear,
try getting a Voter's card, either permanent or tenporary one..
I will opt for drivers license, elections are over remember. Thnks anyway
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by deEntrepreneur(m): 7:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Galaxypoduction:

Even Usa don't try such, ID + Credit Card.
Let's wait and see

Probably till 2020! grin

Brethren, we need a REVOLUTION in this nation!

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by Galaxypoduction: 9:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Good.
sweatfree:
I will opt for drivers license, elections are over remember. Thnks anyway
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by sellers4buyers(m): 6:49am On Mar 16, 2016
deEntrepreneur:

I love my country!
kiss

Go back to where you registered it and ask them, it's there. I did my own Nov. 2014 and got it in either June or July last year. pls note, it's not everyone they are sending text as promised because I got my own without their SMS.
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by Realdeals(m): 7:23am On Mar 16, 2016
sellers4buyers:

Go back to where you registered it and ask them, it's there. I did my own Nov. 2014 and got it in either June or July last year. pls note, it's not everyone they are sending text as promised because I got my own without their SMS.

Where did you register?
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by deEntrepreneur(m): 10:12am On Mar 16, 2016
sellers4buyers:

Oookay.

I'll do that,

I registered in Ekiti state, but, I'm presently in Ibadan.

I'll check the Nimc office whenever I visit Ekiti.

Thanks for d info.

All hope not lost then.

Silly people! They promised to send an SMS undecided

Perhaps, they've also diverted the bulk SMS money.
Re: Which Bank Bank Accept NIN As A Form Of Identity? by Utaka07(m): 1:29pm On Jan 31, 2017
I even went to GT Bank and ask them how can i open an account but i did not have any ID. they tell me to go and enroll in this NIMC center that what makes me know that it wouldn't be long before i get my ID dispatched and when i go i was given transaction slip and i was requested to come next week without urging me to wait for an sms. So go there @where you registered it angry

(1) (Reply)

Reliable Shipping Company From China To Nigeria And Other Countries / We Buy Dollar At N320, Says PZ Cussons / Check Out 3 Mistakes To Avoid When Sending Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.