Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,846 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery (3383 Views)

Egyptian Christian Woman In Germany Gets Spit On By Muslims In Germany / Gullah Geechee:Descendants Of West African Slaves Fight For Their Land In SC / Palestinians Celebrate 'arson Intifada' As Israel Battles Fires Set By Muslims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQETbqyKHng

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:54am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:59am On Mar 15, 2016
LIBERAL SILENCE AS USUAL: Where is the outcry for the modern blacks still owned as slaves by Islamic countries

Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
They are even tricking poor people to their countries for jobs then they set them up with accidental debts that they have to pay back with a lifetime of forced labour (slavery). And their governments are aiding and abetting it.
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
Muafrika2:

They are even tricking poor people to their countries for jobs then they set them up with accidental debts that they have to pay back with a lifetime of forced labour (slavery). And their governments are aiding and abetting it.

Could that be another reason why their Syrian neighbours did not take refuge in the gulf states? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 24, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Could that be another reason why their Syrian neighbours did not take refuge in the gulf states? undecided
Very likely. Arab countries are still stuck in the Ano Domini as far as their treatment of humans who are not their relatives is concerned.

2 Likes

Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:19pm On Mar 27, 2016
Muafrika2:

Very likely. Arab countries are still stuck in the Ano Domini as far as their treatment of humans who are not their relatives is concerned.

What religion do you think is to be blamed for this backwardness?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 28, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

What religion do you think is to be blamed for this backwardness?

Islam is not just a religion unfortunately. It's a way of life that was invented centuries ago. And it's not forward looking.
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:05pm On Mar 29, 2016
Muafrika2:

Islam is not just a religion unfortunately. It's a way of life that was invented centuries ago. And it's not forward looking.

I still don't understand why blacks who are Muslims overlook the facts of the OP as still remain Muslims. undecided

1 Like

Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by Nobody: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

I still don't understand why blacks who are Muslims overlook the facts of the OP as still remain Muslims. undecided

For many it's survival. Islam is not something you get out of freely. The family denies and disinherits you, try to kill you, etc. People who convert are only those who are ready to take the consequences.
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by vioment: 3:09am On Mar 31, 2016
Arabs are not Africa's friend. Let's get north Africa back from them. We should shake them with their blueprints of dealing with Israel.
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:07pm On Mar 31, 2016
Muafrika2:

For many it's survival. Islam is not something you get out of freely. The family denies and disinherits you, try to kill you, etc. People who convert are only those who are ready to take the consequences.

What do you say about the likes of Boko Haram that kill for their allah?
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

What do you say about the likes of Boko Haram that kill for their allah?

The power of spiritual duress. People with spiritual power over a person can get them doing a lot of things.

I've heard of an instance when a student met an Islamic fundamentalist on the train and within two hours the student was converted and blowing himself up.
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:33pm On Mar 31, 2016
Muafrika2:

The power of spiritual duress. People with spiritual power over a person can get them doing a lot of things.

I've heard of an instance when a student met an Islamic fundamentalist on the train and within two hours the student was converted and blowing himself up.

That means most of them are being brainwashed by the ideology.
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by Nobody: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

That means most of them are being brainwashed by the ideology.
Definitely. Islam speed widely by conquest in its early days, so a little violence is accepted by everyone.
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:01pm On Apr 01, 2016
vioment:

Arabs are not Africa's friend. Let's get north Africa back from them. We should shake them with their blueprints of dealing with Israel.

How did the Arabs take over north Africa in the first place? I learnt that the Pharaohs used to be black? undecided
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by vioment: 3:48pm On Apr 02, 2016
Op, I don't know too much about arabs and don't plan to know. I just know that unlike the Europeans/white americans, the arabs are unapologetic and even more willing to enslave blacks today. They have taken over a quarter of Africa current day example is sudan. Africans, have sabotaged other Africans by helping the arabs even today. Due to arab oppression, Africa can't grow. Ofcourse, Europeans/white America, don't really care for African success but that's up to Africans. Arabs on the other hand are on ground in Africa, causing destabilization everywhere. Its a pity I tell you. Our collective African stupidity have doomed us all.
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:10am On Apr 07, 2016
Muafrika2:

Definitely. Islam speed widely by conquest in its early days, so a little violence is accepted by everyone.

By this day and age folks should be able to shake off the shackle that binds their minds and I believe only Jesus can set them free from mental slavery.
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:13am On Apr 15, 2016
vioment:

Op, I don't know too much about arabs and don't plan to know. I just know that unlike the Europeans/white americans, the arabs are unapologetic and even more willing to enslave blacks today. They have taken over a quarter of Africa current day example is sudan. Africans, have sabotaged other Africans by helping the arabs even today. Due to arab oppression, Africa can't grow. Ofcourse, Europeans/white America, don't really care for African success but that's up to Africans. Arabs on the other hand are on ground in Africa, causing destabilization everywhere. Its a pity I tell you. Our collective African stupidity have doomed us all.

What baffles me is that black Africans will read this historical fact and still kill and die for the religion of the Arabic muslims who only see them as slaves. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:51pm On May 14, 2016
Saudi Arabs Are Still Selling Castrated Black Slaves TODAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XzThnFyjG0
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:
Saudi Arabs Are Still Selling Castrated Black Slaves TODAY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XzThnFyjG0

They must have a supply.

It means they are way laying them somewhere in the deserts. I would not be surprized if they were refugees heading for Europe captured by the Berbers who give them over to their cousins. There was a documentary about the barbers trading in human organs.

Arabs are dangerous. Most of them at least.

1 Like

Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:09pm On May 14, 2016
Muafrika2:

They must have a supply.

It means they are way laying them somewhere in the deserts. I would not be surprized if they were refugees heading for Europe captured by the Berbers who give them over to their cousins. There was a documentary about the barbers trading in human organs.

Arabs are dangerous. Most of them at least.

Now you know why the Syrian refugees didn't seek asylum in such countries.

1 Like

Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 14, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

Now you know why the Syrian refugees didn't seek asylum in such countries.

Yep
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:13am On Jun 24, 2016
More on African slavery by the Muslims

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjsLmv1N7i4

An interview with John Alembillah Azumah, the author of "The Legacy of Arab-Islam in Africa".
Re: Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:16pm On Aug 30, 2017
10 things about African slaves that has not been taught in schools.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtz07OlSuJY

10 Facts About The Arab Enslavement Of Black People Not Taught In Schools

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him / Russian Jet 'shot Down By Turkish Forces / UN Assembly: China Pledges To Stop Building New Coal Energy Plants Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.