Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him (3375 Views)

Syrian Refugee Stabs Four Children In French Town (Warning: Graphic Content) / Russian Cluster Bombs Shatters Woman's Leg In Kharkiv, Ukraine (Graphic Video) / (WARNING: Graphic)image Of Stephen Paddock Las Vegas Mass Murderer Dead Body (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by ShoeGetSize: 5:31pm On Dec 17, 2023
Every year, thousands of African migrants from East African countries like Kenya, Ethiopia Eritrea and Tanzania, find their way to the Middle East in search of better opportunities and jobs which are scarce at home.

In recent years, Israel has become a favourite destination for African migrants who are attempting to enter through Israel's Southern border with Egypt.

Gaza is also located along Egypt's border with Israel and this young Tanzanian man was picked up by Hamas fighters.

The rest of the video is too graphic to be posted:

Watch video of how Hamas brutalised Black African immigrant before shooting him.

https:///visegrad24/status/1736394637604970693?s=20

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by CoronaVirusPro: 5:34pm On Dec 17, 2023

Fvck Israel!

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by Xscape1993(m): 5:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
Evil people. Israel will definitely wipe out all these terrorists.

24 Likes

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by Ballmer: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
Until this clip is verified by any other source beside Isreal propagandist I refuse to believe it

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by ShoeGetSize: 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck my mother!

5 Likes

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by CoronaVirusPro: 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=ShoeGetSize post=127531956][/quote]

I am glad you scared of me.
Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by ShoeGetSize: 5:40pm On Dec 17, 2023
I guess BBC is lying

Ballmer:
Until this clip is verified by any other source beside Isreal propagandist I refuse to believe it

5 Likes

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by Felabrity: 5:42pm On Dec 17, 2023
I don’t even understand why Africans are still supporting or opposing the war in far away Asia when they are literally kilĺìng their African brothers in other countries with no body voicing out

You will never see other continents voicing out when it involve Africa countries, take that war that happen in Sudan for example.

The same people you are supporting don't even care about your African brothers

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by ShoeGetSize: 5:51pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

My dad is a morafvcker! And as for my mum, Fvck her too!
Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by CoronaVirusPro: 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2023
[quote author=ShoeGetSize post=127532183][/quote]

You boring!

Come all out so I can tell you why your dad is a loser!

He was a coward and why he lost in life, and you taking after him!
Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by Bigkoko: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
If the Israelis didn't locate and send this terrorists to get their own 72 virgins, I bet the Tanzanians should pull funds together and get a hit team to locate finish the job!

It's time terrorists know that, the moment you kill anyone in the name of allah, Mohammed or any religious figure, they're a dead man walking!

This is one of the reasons I feel so much pity for the Igbos currently holed up in Nigeria with Muslims from the North & South West...

I will rather share a country with a Buddhist, Hindu or Shintoist than a Muslim. Whole truth!

These people are mentally exhausted & unstable! Imagine.

Does anyone still remember Leah Sharibu or late Miss Samuel lynched and burnt in broad daylight?

I'm sure the Muslim Question will be solved one day. Netherlands just got herself a tough nut that would see this through. One country at a time until they choose to all leave the earth for us or stay quietly like everyone else!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by ShoeGetSize: 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

My dad is a loser! He still chases girls that are young enough to be his granddaughter! I'm always ashamed to see him embarrassing our family with his grey hair!

He has always been a lazy fool and a coward and why he lost in life, and I am following in his footsteps! It is my destiny to carry on the family traditionof failure!

3 Likes

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by CoronaVirusPro: 6:01pm On Dec 17, 2023
ShoeGetSize:

I thought you had vibes before your mrafvcking soul came for me. Never knew you were into editing grin grin grin

Morafvcker!

Anyways! Fvck you!

Get a noose and help yourself!
Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by nedu666: 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Bleep hamas
Bleep hzebolla
Bleep hours
Bleep Syrians
Bleep iran
Bleep Qatar
Bleep Palestine

Isreal will bomb them back to the 12 century.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by CoronaVirusPro: 6:03pm On Dec 17, 2023
nedu666:

Bleep hamas
Bleep hzebolla
Bleep hours
Bleep Syrians
Bleep iran
Bleep Qatar
Bleep Palestine

Isreal will bomb them back to the 12 century.

Who d fvck told you compose a poem!

Morafvcker!

Fvck you!
Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by nedu666: 6:15pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Who d fvck told you compose a poem!

Morafvcker!

Fvck you!

With or without the support of international community, we will destroy hamas and gaza in preparation for next planting season. That is lsreal telling you Bleep you motherfucker. You can wail to death.
Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by ShoeGetSize: 6:16pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

I thought I had brains before my mrafvcking ass was destroyed on Nairaland. Never knew I was this dumb until Shoegetsize humbled me 😭😭😭

I'm a Morafvcker!

Fvck me!

Let me get a noose and hang myself!

1 Like

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by Lovemeharder(f): 6:18pm On Dec 17, 2023
Wickedness of the highest order. cry
Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by CoronaVirusPro: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
nedu666:

With or without the support of international community, we will destroy hamas and gaza in preparation for next planting season. That is lsreal telling you Bleep you motherfucker. You can wail to death.

Oinks!
Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by Fujiyama: 6:19pm On Dec 17, 2023
undecided

There it is.

A black African pays the price for a conflict he had no part in creating or sustaining.

For those who rashly, foolishly pick a side in this conflict - take a look at what Hamas did to a young man who had absolutely nothing to do with the Palestinian Question. Was it his war? undecided

The video evidence is clear. It is up to the Tanzanian government and the Tanzanian people to respond appropriately to the slaughter of one of their own. Tanzania must respond.

Hamas and its backers must not be allowed to go scot free.

5 Likes

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by nedu666: 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2023
Hamas must be erased from the face of the earth. Imagine the barbarism

1 Like

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by OlufemiAbbey(m): 6:37pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Hamas shot and killed Joshua, the Tanzanian, not Israel.

1 Like

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by jara: 6:39pm On Dec 17, 2023
Look, neither Jews nor Arabs tolerate Africans since the early past centuries when Afrucans ruled them.

After Arabs and later European slave trade, Africans have become sugarcane laborers, domestic slaves and worse, since it is Africans that used their life savings to surrender to them as dutiful slaves.

Nigerians even beat their chests proudly and label their villages derogatory names.
Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by OmoFiditi: 7:30pm On Dec 17, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
You're like a disease and I am the medicine for that disease.

Your entire existence carries less value than the mud under my shoes.

LOL. O'boy see as you tackle coronaviruspro, you smashed his Islamist skull. cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by CrossRhodes: 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

Islamic terrorist.

Your demise will be televised

1 Like

Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by CandidAdmin(m): 8:36pm On Dec 17, 2023
I wonder why you guys are fighting over two countries that hate blacks.
CoronaVirusPro, can you tell me why you support hamas despite the fact that they call you slaves?

coronaviruspro:

With due respect, please don't ever put my name in same quote with that ninnyhammer called ShoeGetSize. If you rephrase your questions excluding him, I will answer your question!

Done!
Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by CoronaVirusPro: 8:38pm On Dec 17, 2023
CandidAdmin:
I wonder why you guys are fighting over two countries that hate blacks.
CoronaVirusPro, can you tell me why you support hamas despite the fact that they call you slaves?
ShoeGetSize, can you tell me why you support israel despite the fact that they call you monkeys?

With due respect, please don't ever put my name in same quote with that ninnyhammer called ShoeGetSize.

If you rephrase your questions excluding him, I will answer your question!
Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by jidowu84: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck Israel!

You will be crushed with hama
Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by CoronaVirusPro: 8:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
jidowu84:

You will be crushed with hama

Go to bed!

Your brain is already asleep!
Re: Warning(Graphic Video) Hamas Brutalise African Migrant Before Shooting Him by IMEI: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2023
ShoeGetSize:
Every year, thousands of African migrants from East African countries like Kenya, Ethiopia Eritrea and Tanzania, find their way to the Middle East in search of better opportunities and jobs which are scarce at home.

In recent years, Israel has become a favourite destination for African migrants who are attempting to enter through Israel's Southern border with Egypt.

Gaza is also located along Egypt's border with Israel and this young Tanzanian man was picked up by Hamas fighters.

The rest of the video is too graphic to be posted:

Watch video of how Hamas brutalised Black African immigrant before shooting him.

https:///visegrad24/status/1736394637604970693?s=20

First of all, the video doesn't show any killing

Secondly, the Tanzanian was in israel when Hamas attacked it on October 7. He was killed during the attack inside israel...the claim of being picked up along the Egypt border is false, he was working inside israel

Thirdly, it has been exposed that alot of those killed on October 7 were killed by idf soldiers responding to the Hamas attack

If Hamas is so horrible, why do you have to lie for propaganda sake?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Black African Slaves Castrated By Muslims - Islam and Slavery / Putin Orders Russians Abroad To Return Home As He Prepares For World War III / Barack Obama Is Time Person Of The Year 2012.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.