Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,283 members, 7,849,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:34 PM

Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! (887 Views)

Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi / Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by salinco(m): 3:24pm On Jul 20, 2009
I was happy thinkin he might team up with a better team. but it is unfurtunate to see him going for Zaragoza.
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by sley4life(m): 4:49am On Jul 22, 2009
converted to naira its in billion, Im not happy with his signings. Nigeria players are being paid peanuts
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 22, 2009
nigerian players and their mediocrity.
Zaragoza at best will always struggle in La Liga.
I would have thought he could have gone to a club that was at least in the UEFA Cup.
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by FBS: 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2009
The only Nigerian playing in a top club regularly is Mikel. Yet folks hate on the guy.
Hopefully after this U-17 and U-20 competitions we will see new talents emerge.
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by dayokanu(m): 6:58pm On Jul 24, 2009
This is a very good move for the guy wayyy better than moving to those crappy EPL teams where he would deteriorate.

Most Spanish teams play better football than Everton Lauching of high balls into the air.

Wonder why Quality Brazilians dont play in the EPL?
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by tkb417(m): 7:01pm On Jul 24, 2009
dayokanu:

This is a very good move for the guy wayyy better than moving to those crappy EPL teams where he would deteriorate.

Most Spanish teams play better football than Everton Lauching of high balls into the air.

Wonder why Quality Brazilians dont play in the EPL?
Anderson, Elano, Robinho, Lucas are Argentines?
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by dayokanu(m): 7:03pm On Jul 24, 2009
Did you see QUALITY in my statement? I mean quality not Elano, Robinho, Kleberson and Anderson

QUALITY
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by tkb417(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2009
dayokanu:

Did you see QUALITY in my statement? I mean quality not Elano, Robinho, Kleberson and Anderson

QUALITY
hehehehe
that means Brasil has just one quality!
The dude can only play in one league not 2
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by dayokanu(m): 7:14pm On Jul 24, 2009
OK lemme break it down Quality brazilians like Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Kaka, Lucio, Adriano, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Maicon, Dani Alves, Diego,

Robinho is the best of the brazilian squad in EPL and Robinho sef
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by tkb417(m): 7:23pm On Jul 24, 2009
dayokanu:

OK lemme break it down Quality brazilians like Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Kaka, Lucio, Adriano, Roberto Carlos, Cafu, Maicon, Dani Alves, Diego,

Robinho is the best of the brazilian squad in EPL and Robinho sef
Rivaldo in the present brasilian team?
Adriano?
Roberto Carlos?

are you high on lucozade boost?
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by dayokanu(m): 7:25pm On Jul 24, 2009
from time immemorial no self respecting Brazilian would play in that crappy league
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by FBS: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2009
tkb417:

Rivaldo in the present brasilian team?
Adriano?
Roberto Carlos?

are you high on lucozade boost?
grin grin grin
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by tkb417(m): 7:31pm On Jul 24, 2009
dayokanu:

from time immemorial no self respecting Brazilian would play in that crappy league
maicon was bought by UTD but couldnt play cos of work permit years back
so?

Robinho is one of the best players in Brasil and hes in citey

Glberto Silva was in Arsenal for many years and not forgeting Kleberson for UTD

ure high again
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by dayokanu(m): 7:44pm On Jul 24, 2009
The moment Gilberto went to Arsenal he started sliding with the Brazilian National team.

Robinho?? At the last confed cup Robinho was probably the worst brazilian player. Robinho is overhyped

If Maicon played for Man Utd he would never be at the level he is. EPL retard Brazilians
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by Phony200(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2009
dayokanu:

The moment Gilberto went to Arsenal he started sliding with the Brazilian National team.

Robinho?? At the last confed cup Robinho was probably the worst brazilian player. Robinho is overhyped

If Maicon played for Man Utd he would never be at the level he is. EPL retard Brazilians

Anglophobe!
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by kaypumpin2(m): 12:03am On Jul 25, 2009
Phony200:

Anglophobe!

Death to them tongue grin
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by dayokanu(m): 12:06am On Jul 25, 2009
Anglophones excel See the way the English National teams are disgraced left right and center
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by kaypumpin2(m): 12:33am On Jul 25, 2009
dayokanu:

Anglophones excel See the way the English National teams are disgraced left right and center

I take it the 3-Lions are not part of the English national teams 'cos the last time i checked they have maximum points from their WCQ. cool
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by dayokanu(m): 8:00am On Jul 26, 2009
The 3 Lions who couldnt qualify for the last Euro cup or the 3 lions who have not played any major final since Obama was a toddler
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by chidichris(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2009
Dayokanu,
i have said it in more than 100 different places on this forum and i will say it to u once again. if it is soccer, u have absolutely nothing to contribute.
u talk well but not about soccer.
you are here with your reasons to convince us that a move from getafe to zaragoza is the best thing that has happened to Ik who nigerians are expecting to come to the soccer lights.
could u pls tell us what u expect from him at the end of the season. when will he come face to face with soccer powers? at what age is he going to be in the europe soccer fiesta(champions league)? are u aware that players who play in the champions league are the champions?
i am not surprised though bcs u are in a soccer third world country. espn which is ur main source of soccer information, shows soccer as a second class tv.
if Ik at his age and form is going to such club, it means he is not improving.
my prayers for him is that he changes soonest for a better club where he will meet with real competitions bcs i know for sure he is able.
such players have their downfalls bcs of the type of agents they have. if his agent is addicted to small clubs, he shld sack him and get real and able agents who will go for bigger clubs as that is exactly where he belongs.
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by dayokanu(m): 4:02pm On Jul 26, 2009
you are here with your reasons to convince us that a move from getafe to zaragoza is the best thing that has happened to Ik who nigerians are expecting to come to the soccer lights.

Where is the soccer light if not in Spain? All the best players play there. Where does your idol Obafemi Martins play? Do you expect IK uche to join Martins in division 2.

could u pls tell us what u expect from him at the end of the season. when will he come face to face with soccer powers? at what age is he going to be in the europe soccer fiesta(champions league)? are u aware that players who play in the champions league are the champions?

Spain has 2 major teams and Zaragoza has the chance of making it to the CL unlike in England where the CL teams never change. Someone has the opportunity to play in the same league with Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan, Kaka, Xavi, Iniesta, Henry, Benzema and you are complaining do you want him to play with idiots like Mikel, Fabregas, Berbasulk,

i am not surprised though bcs u are in a soccer third world country. espn which is ur main source of soccer information, shows soccer as a second class tv.

Is it your hitv and supersport or Setanta or Sky  Aljazeera thats better than ESPN Mention one analyst on these channels that has a higher profile than Tommy Smyth and Janusz Mihalik

if Ik at his age and form is going to such club, it means he is not improving.
my prayers for him is that he changes soonest for a better club where he will meet with real competitions bcs i know for sure he is able.
such players have their downfalls bcs of the type of agents they have. if his agent is addicted to small clubs, he shld sack him and get real and able agents who will go for bigger clubs as that is exactly where he belongs.

OK you mean Martins in division 2, Yobo with Everton who can never play CL, Olofinjana with Stoke, mention the players who are in  clubs better than Zaragoza
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by chidichris(m): 9:18pm On Jul 27, 2009
Spain has 2 major teams and Zaragoza has the chance of making it to the CL unlike in England where the CL teams never change. Someone has the opportunity to play in the same league with Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo, Zlatan, Kaka, Xavi, Iniesta, Henry, Benzema and you are complaining do you want him to play with idiots like Mikel, Fabregas, Berbasulk,

atleast c.ronaldo is now a good player.remember the few idiots you mentioned above can play in any spanish club and the idiots are all better than the wisest men in ur lineage and will remain better than all decedants of ur spiritual and biological ,
again, if these idiots are better than u and all ur lineage, it means the dictionary needs upgrading to get a befitting adjective to qualify u.
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by dayokanu(m): 6:17am On Jul 28, 2009
If you are not genetically deranged you wont be ranting like the ape you are I told you your apelike father who raped a prostitute is the cause of all this problems

Your life is a Million dollar worth of advertisement why people should always use a condom before mindless romps
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by salinco(m): 12:51pm On Jul 28, 2009
sley4life:

converted to naira its in billion, Im not happy with his signings. Nigeria players are being paid peanuts
yes.

This transfer season does not pay Nigerian playing abroad at all.
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by chidichris(m): 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2009
Dayo-dayo,
u are simply a manifestation of american junk foods.
in fact, since it is believe that ppl are what they eat, i hereby declare u a JUNK.
considering how many year u v been in the usa relating it to ur achievements then compare them to what those u call idiots have done to humanity, u will know that u only exist in name.
if ur mother is faced with a choice between u and those u call idiots, don't u know that ur mother will be glad to mother idiots than intelligent slowpoke like u.
from the volume of ur feelings as u present them on ur positions over well to do individuals, one can easily say u are frustrated in life.
if america is not favouring u brother, come back home as u can swallow ur pride and be useful for urself. remember u have more opportunities back home as u can form ur own gang of kidnappers and u know the implication of kidnapping and fruitfully releasing one oyibo. i know with ur experience in their land, u will be a brutal kidnapper.
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by chic2pimp(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2009
as I expected it has become a yabbing contest as all forumns on nairaland are nowadayz. The poster asked ur opinions on the deal not who has the biggest balls
Re: Ik Uche Seals N152m 4-year Zaragoza Deal! by philip0906(m): 9:52pm On Jul 31, 2009
chic2pimp:

as I expected it has become a yabbing contest as all forumns on nairaland are nowadayz. The poster asked ur opinions on the deal not who has the biggest balls
shocked shocked grin grin
but its all fun sha,so dayo and chidichris fire on. wink grin

(1) (Reply)

Why Kaita Should Not Be Blamed : Analysis / Predict And Win Games: Any Correct Predictions? / Indoor Sport Hall Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.