Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion (66964 Views)

Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] / Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by amiskurie(m): 7:13pm On Mar 14, 2016
gypsey:
Absolutely! that's probarbly the only reason they sold it to him (or he can afford it) no body wants to live there in an empty wood land with no neighbors i suspect he has been conned, in a few years time he will be looking for some one to buy it off him below the purchased price, that's if he truely owns the property. and not a publicity stunt.
I swear my guy,It's just the truth.something must be wrong,or else he wouldn't be able to afford it.

Person see money finish kon go buy IKU.

..And he's got to be paying better for house staffs unlike Africa.
When 50cent,mosdef and others are relocating to Africa,Wizkid is going there.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Olodonairaland(m): 7:15pm On Mar 14, 2016
the house was bought with paper
dakhor:

I no c am.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
50 ain't broke. Get learned!

Clone2020:
Does he have a green card or U.S citizenship? Abi is it everytime he wants to visit his crib he will apply for visa? My guy don't end up broke like 50 cent or Mike Tyson.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by morganwizzy55(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
I'm acquiring my own house in Lebanon very soon..abroad na abroad o
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by rhozaay(m): 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2016
Donald Trump is coming for all of you rich people investing on the American soil
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by whizcartel(m): 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2016
i admire this guy a lot.... from small london shitta to the rest of the world!
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Clone2020:
Does he have a green card or U.S citizenship? Abi is it everytime he wants to visit his crib he will apply for visa? My guy don't end up broke like 50 cent or Mike Tyson.

With that mansion that will give him blue card,yellow card,red card,purple card
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by laoma15(m): 7:29pm On Mar 14, 2016
You guys still see buildings and cars as an achievement? Material things are no longer an achievement to us. When you invest in people and make them better persons, then you have achieved. Stop celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by rattlesnake(m): 7:31pm On Mar 14, 2016
Lies with the rubbish songs
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
amiskurie:

I swear my guy,It's just the truth.something must be wrong,or else he wouldn't be able to afford it.

Person see money finish kon go buy IKU.

..And he's got to be paying better for house staffs unlike Africa.
When 50cent,mosdef and others are relocating to Africa,Wizkid is going there.
yes! you are right as you mentioned earlier he could have bought some were in the city were houses are expensive valuable and increases in value every day,( that's if he can afford it) perharps like nigerians he must have thought the bigger better, not realising size doesn't matter in property, location is the most important i can't see him living in that house people who buy these kinda house are very wealthy people (ussually old people) who already have numerous expensives and valuable houses all over
America like the russians believe it or not i know as a former estate agent trainee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by blkmum700: 7:41pm On Mar 14, 2016
Una sure no be two bedroom flat he buy inside way he de take pic like say na him get everything?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by dakhor: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Olodonairaland:
the house was bought with paper

I no know nah.

Na sabi am bcoz na u sell am.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
kevinscore:

With that mansion that will give him blue card,yellow card,red card,purple card
not really, he has to qualify like employing Americans, contributing to the US economy and it may take years which the American home land will make sure of because they would prefer to tax him more as a foreigner. which means he will pay more tax than when he is an American citizen.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by datigbogirl: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
jaylister:
the house no be him own o

As long as it's Wizkid/Davido i believe it's his...

The former's currently d biggest star in Africa while d other can afford almost anything
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by joyli: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nigerians are easily deceived, to buy house for abroad no be moi-moi cool cool cool
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by delors(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2016
Oh boy, nor be igbo d guy hol for hand in the second pix? E be like igbo dey aid market o...
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by delors(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2016
joyli:
Nigerians are easily deceived, to buy house for abroad no be moi-moi cool cool cool
True.
They probably never really heard of 'mortgage' before...it's a mortgaged or leased building...
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Lanretoye(m): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
Na y dem no gree make he enter inside abi na only outside him buy?
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
alexistaiwo:
who cares?
Nigerians been wating their time on meaningless gossip since the time of Abraham. Instead of our jobless lazy ass youths to double their hustle, they will shouting 'my boy wizkid'. Someone who doesnt give a damn about u.
End time indeed
i totally agree with u bro totally
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by MrTolu(m): 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
Clone2020:

The problem I see with the house is the property tax he's gonna be paying and the cost to maintain it. That will get him a Green card.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by joyli: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2016
delors:
True.
They probably never really heard of 'mortgage' before...it's a mortgaged or leased building...

That was why I don't come to this forum to argue anymore, cos some of the stories are not real. Let them write , I read n laugh cool cool
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by DonBenny77(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
look like he is kissin maryjane........ r my eyes decieving me
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by InvertedHammer: 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
/

Nice condominium

\
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2016
You talked like Wizkid doesn't know better or he doesn't have real estate gurus around him for better advice. Hustle your own bro.
gypsey:
yes! you are right as you mentioned earlier he could have bought some were in the city were houses are expensive valuable and increases in value every day,( that's if he can afford it) perharps like nigerians he must have thought the bigger better, not realising size doesn't matter in property, location is the most important i can't see him living in that house people who buy these kinda house are very wealthy people (ussually old people) who already have numerous expensives and valuable houses all over
America like the russians believe it or not i know as a former estate agent trainee.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by porshuch: 8:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
That is not his house, this house is south Africa, check dorobucci music video and psquare testimony video, you will see this house.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by blossom92: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
alexistaiwo:
who cares?
Nigerians been wating their time on meaningless gossip since the time of Abraham. Instead of our jobless lazy ass youths to double their hustle, they will shouting 'my boy wizkid'. Someone who doesnt give a damn about u.
End time indeed

Na jealousy go kill you
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by lordkit3(m): 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2016
Cool
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by busomma: 8:35pm On Mar 14, 2016
All of us dey this United States. Wizkid no fit buy that house in LA even with all the money he ever made in his entire life. Don't let this guy's deceive una. Real estate tax on that house alone every year will be running into $50k not to talk of monthly mortgage for 30yrs. They make u guys in Nigeria believe that they got it all made cos we are just too easily intimidated.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
GreenWhiteGreen:
You talked like Wizkid doesn't know better or he doesn't have real estate gurus around him for better advice. Hustle your own bro.
no need to advice me on hustling you have no idea, as i said i was an estate agent and yes he may have advicers and sh!t they are all in it for the money i have also adviced people on buying properties believe it or not. besides it's just my opinion nothing personal.

real estate gurus? grin grin you probarbly thinks it's some thing special and extra ordinary they are just people selling houses and making %10 or %20 commisions in order to make huge commision they can sell you a dillapidated proberty have you ever heard the term never trust an estate agent?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Olodonairaland(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2016
no nah you buy ham
dakhor:

I no know nah.

Na sabi am bcoz na u sell am.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by EmekaBlue(m): 8:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
Chopay cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.