Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,777 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion (66965 Views)

Photos Of Wizkid's Mansion In Los Angeles / Don Jazzy Flaunts His Los Angeles Crib [PICS] / Wizkid Buys House In Los Angeles?(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by IYANGBALI: 9:17am On Mar 15, 2016
pucelle:

What is funny undecided
your monika PUSSYYYLE grin
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
your monika PUSSYYYLE grin
PU - CE - L- LE undecided
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Dockybae(f): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2016
wristbangle:
Congrats to him
lol
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2016
orimi jeki n jeki n low o

in Davido's voice
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by dapsonlou(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2016
tochimas:
Abeg , that house is nowhere near $5m, watch Hollywood listings on E and see beautiful big houses selling way below that price. By the way, how come none if you guys have berated him about spending his money when he is yet to marry, about money not buying happiness and how he is not giving back to the society? If a single female celeb had posted this, you all would have been here displaying your hatered all over .tufiakwa umunwoke, enemy of progressive women.

Why Would anyone Advise a Little Boy who is still finding himself to go and Marry? Let the boy Live, Marriage will surly come. The Marriage Material pool in Nigeria is Very thin., The Oni of Ife Just Prove that theory.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by delors(m): 11:40am On Mar 15, 2016
joyli:

New York city.
Nice one.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by itunuaina: 11:56am On Mar 15, 2016
hmmm, now am wondering how many rooms he will sleep at a time, vanity upon vanity all is vanity. y can't he use the money to help those who have no shelter and help the poor. Good for him sha .
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by IYANGBALI: 1:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
pucelle:

PU - CE - L- LE
undecided
as in toto le grin grin tongue
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
IYANGBALI:
as in toto le grin grin tongue
What is Iyangbali

is that a form of language?
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by Dejavvu500: 2:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Clone2020:
Does he have a green card or U.S citizenship? Abi is it everytime he wants to visit his crib he will apply for visa? My guy don't end up broke like 50 cent or Mike Tyson.
who tell. you 50 cent end up broke.. my broda stop deceiving ur self.. cool
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by IYANGBALI: 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
pucelle:

What is Iyangbali

is that a form of language?
it's a Spanish language
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by joyli: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
delors:

Nice one.
I didn't get the message u sent
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by kulekaa(m): 3:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
jaylister:
the house no be him own o
bad belle is allowed
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by premucks(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
damn! the same world some 50 year old man cant boast of 100,000 naira.
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by ideylaff: 10:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wizkid is playing social network ratings in preparation got his next album.

It's called diverting attention to oneself .

Not a single picture of him inside one of the apartments.

Did he buy just the community pool area.

Lol

Wizzy no need to try and compete or do a one up on Linda. Both of you are doing well ok in your field.

Let it go Wizzy or if Linda does an investigative post on this it could get embarrassing Aburo (lil bro)
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by ideylaff: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wizkid is playing social network ratings in preparation got his next album.

It's called diverting attention to oneself .

Not a single picture of him inside one of the apartments.

Did he buy just the community pool area.

Lol

Wizzy no need to try and compete or do a one up on Linda. Both of you are doing well ok in your field.

Let it go Wizzy or if Linda does an investigative post on this it could get embarrassing Aburo (lil bro)
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by delors(m): 12:49am On Mar 16, 2016
joyli:

I didn't get the message u sent
NL is asking for ur permission for me to communicate with u via email...u need to respond to the email to grant me permission. smiley
Re: Photos Of Wizkid's Los Angeles Mansion by joyli: 1:34am On Mar 16, 2016
delors:

NL is asking for ur permission for me to communicate with u via email...u need to respond to the email to grant me permission. smiley

Send to joygab20032003@yahoo.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mompha Buys N150m Roll Royce 2018, Shades Hushpuppi (Photos) / Paul Okoye Reacts To Super Eagles Loss To Argentina / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.