Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,704 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori (4519 Views)

The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / Rivers Rerun: 3 Fake Soldiers Arrested By Nigerian Military In Bori - Photos / Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by kcmichael: 5:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
You heard a man who we flogged mercilessly in election.
A man who was sleeping in Ghana and I woke him up to come and be governor talking carelessly.
A man who went to about 4 5 secondary schools before he had a certificate.
They gave me huge ministry.
Have you ever heard fashola brag about the ministries they gave him
They are collecting result sheets they have sent list of INEC returning officers what is my business nau when they finish writing the vote we will see how they submit it.
And while trying to submit anything they see let them take. "
"It is our prayer that they continue to change commissioner of police until all the CPs in Nigeria work in Riverstate".
"Look at how he ordered the beating of a police officer thats to show you the mental state Amaechi is".
Is Riverstate for sale? Wike asks!
The people Echo with a Resounding NOoooöoooooöooooooooooooooooooooo....
"I promised God that if he forgives me that i will not watch[with my two eyes open] any body rob the people the choice to choose who governs them.. So i stand by what i have said over and over again - if you will be used to rig this election you better write your will before coming out on sunday. "
"Let them go and bring that man in Abuja (President Muhammadu Buhari). I will send him to his ancestors with only few punches. Amaechi and me are from Ikwere, one day I meet him in the alley or corner of the street, I will cause him to summersault several times before he lands on the ground ..."

1 Share

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by PastorSammy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
As leaders, it is expedient that the words from our mouth produces peace and good will.

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by mccoy47(m): 5:38pm On Mar 14, 2016
kcmichael:
A man who was sleeping in Ghana and I woke him up to come and be governor talking carelessly.
"I promised God that if he forgives me that i will not watch[with my two eyes op
"Let them go and bring that man in Abuja (President Muhammadu Buhari). I will send him to his ancestors with only few punches. Amaechi and me are from Ikwere, one day I meet him in the alley or corner of the street, I will cause him to[size=15pt] summersault several times before he lands on the ground[/size] grin ..."

Lol
kai wike will not kill person

16 Likes

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by KAYNINI(m): 5:40pm On Mar 14, 2016
PastorSammy:
As leaders, it is expedient that the words from our mouth produces peace and good will.

nna men the thing tire me o

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by Adaowerri111: 5:42pm On Mar 14, 2016
Why drag buhari to this dirty politics of rivers state

3 Likes

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by mynd1(f): 6:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:
What do u expect from a thug I swear if na me be PMB eh, I will just ask the inec to write d result sheets and announce and that will be all.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by Frankiss44(m): 6:06pm On Mar 14, 2016
When two elephants fights, it is the grass that suffers... But Wike get mouth Sha.. Lol

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by SouthernBreeze(m): 6:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wike get mouth I swear grin

8 Likes

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by rawtouch: 6:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Who get mouth pass
Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by asha80(m): 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
I am now convinced that woke is a thug

Cc Hopeathand

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by egalitarian78: 6:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
f
Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by Jorussia(m): 6:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wike is just making noise,if APC decides to rig the election, they will and nothing will happen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by dazdilijae(m): 6:23pm On Mar 14, 2016
Adaowerri111:

Don't mind the op the only time he called PMB was when he said Ameachi had taken over the work of COC and COAS by claining he(Ameachi) would flood rivers state with the military and PNB should b wary of Ameachi
It was a live event on AIT
Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by emmadaji: 6:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
WIKE is going crazy

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by winniz: 6:34pm On Mar 14, 2016
See finishing! this Wike get mouth no be small cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by Tunami(m): 6:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
too much noise from wike and amaechi.

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 14, 2016
mynd1:
What do u expect from a thug I swear if na me be PMB eh, I will just ask the inec to write d result sheets and announce and that will be all.
Quota education posts always stands out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by senatorbayor(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wike and amechi come. From same school of thoughts.
Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by senatorbayor(m): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
Nigeria is still in reverse gear with the sets of leaders we have at the position of authority.

Both Wike and Ameachi are disgrace to the office they occupy and it's sad that they speak so carelessly .

River state needs God's intervention to get a good and purposeful leader

Must they use gutter kanguage to communicate to their subjects unless such is the language understood by their subjects who will be the objects of the impending attacks, maiming and killings

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by mynd1(f): 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Quota education posts always stands out
Goan kill urself my dear. How market na? Customers show today?
Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by urbanmonk: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2016
"If you are planning to rig Rivers re-run, write your will now. " I love that part

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by HopeAtHand: 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
asha80:
I am now convinced that woke is a thug

Something everyone in Rivers is aware of.. you're realising this very very late.

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by joeprince23(m): 9:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Eze nyesom wike wene mu wu ebube dike!...We the good people of rivers state know were our vote will
go! From obigbo town to afam to komkom, from akpo
kingdom to rumueme to iriebe, from chokochoko to elele to
isiokpo, from omoku to ogba, from ndele kingdom to
ogbakiri, from buguma to degema to kuku, from bori to
eleme, from bonny to finima, from opobo town to nkoro....
RIVERS IS FOR PDP!! PDP is RIVERS!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by Abagworo(m): 9:19pm On Mar 14, 2016
Can an Ikwerre coward challenge a Fulani war hero? I doubt. APC should start the war on cultism instantly. The freedom to kill PDP enjoyed in 2015 is making them feel untouchable. They need to be tamed to save the future of Rivers State.

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by chacoonder(m): 9:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
Wike is a glorified thug,reason why I won't blame him for all the nonsense that has been falling from his mouth nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by Nobody: 9:33pm On Mar 14, 2016
mynd1:

"You will just ask inec to write d result and announce" ..... You see how stupid and insensitive you are? COWARD

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by obailala(m): 9:37pm On Mar 14, 2016
kcmichael:
A man who went to about 4 5 secondary schools before he had a certificate.
They gave me huge ministry.
Have you ever heard fashola brag about the ministries they gave him
They are collecting result sheets they have sent list of INEC returning officers what is my business nau when they finish writing the vote we will see how they submit it.
And while trying to submit anything they see let them take. "
"It is our prayer that they continue to change commissioner of police until all the CPs in Nigeria work in Riverstate".
"Look at how he ordered the beating of a police officer thats to show you the mental state Amaechi is".
Is Riverstate for sale? Wike asks!
The people Echo with a Resounding NOoooöoooooöooooooooooooooooooooo....
"I promised God that if he forgives me that i will not watch[with my two eyes open] any body rob the people the choice to choose who governs them.. So i stand by what i have said over and over again - if you will be used to rig this election you better write your will before coming out on sunday. "
"Let them go and bring that man in Abuja (President Muhammadu Buhari). I will send him to his ancestors with only few punches. [size=14pt]Amaechi and me are from Ikwere, one day I meet him in the alley or corner of the street, I will cause him to summersault several times before he lands on the ground ..."[/size]
grin grin Taking a proper look at Wike, he looks like someone who could actually do a thing like this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by medpren: 9:47pm On Mar 14, 2016
Jorussia:
Wike is just making noise,if APC decides to rig the election, they will and nothing will happen.

I'm sorry if it is the rivers that i know, whoever steal votes will not be allowed to stay and rule peacefully in that state.

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by suyamasta(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
I was in awe when i heard such things coming out from a "leaders" mouth

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by teadrake(m): 10:39pm On Mar 14, 2016
A filthy mouth will not utter decent language!!!!
So unfortunate citizens of the state cannot caution their chief security officer over this kinda comment on a live TV.

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by Viktor1983(m): 12:11am On Mar 15, 2016
The struggle for rivers continue....
it's open season!
Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by nd07(m): 12:38am On Mar 15, 2016
PastorSammy:

Excuse me, let us leave all ds hollier than thou sentiments. some situations need ruggedness to maintain it. Even Jesus did not negotiat with d Pharisees to stop buying & selling in d temple. May God raise more rugged men like Wike or Buhari pockets ds nation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari Hotels & Restaurant In Asia Surfaces. / 2019: INEC Has Serious Credibility Deficit -obaze / Igbos Bow To No One,abaribe Was Right After All.pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.