Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,109 members, 7,835,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori (4538 Views)

The Cache Of Weapons Recovered From Repented Cultists In Bori, Rivers / Rivers Rerun: 3 Fake Soldiers Arrested By Nigerian Military In Bori - Photos / Peter Obi's Anambra-Central Senatorial Campaign Poster (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by nd07(m): 12:41am On Mar 15, 2016
mynd1:
What do u expect from a thug I swear if na me be PMB eh, I will just ask the inec to write d result sheets and announce and that will be all.

Buhari insulted himself in d first place & if tries it d way u said, he will suffer it
Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by frankzone: 12:58am On Mar 15, 2016
Adaowerri111:
Why drag buhari to this dirty politics of rivers state
Nobody called #Buhari
Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by Duru1(m): 1:49am On Mar 15, 2016
Abagworo:
Can an Ikwerre coward challenge a Fulani war hero? I doubt. APC should start the war on cultism instantly. The freedom to kill PDP enjoyed in 2015 is making them feel untouchable. They need to be tamed to save the future of Rivers State.

Who is the Fulani war hero and which war are you on about? You are so delusional that you hardly know when you insulted yourself.
Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by Adaowerri111: 2:29am On Mar 15, 2016
frankzone:

Nobody called #Buhari

please read properly before quoting me

1 Like

Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by frankzone: 2:33am On Mar 15, 2016
Adaowerri111:

please read properly before quoting me
I'm not blind. I repeat; nobody called #Buhari
Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by wilcox(m): 3:07am On Mar 15, 2016
asha80:
I am now convinced that woke is a thug

Cc Hopeathand
You will only conclude that if you have not heard Amaechi talk, so just chill and enjoy the ranting coming from both side.
Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by PastorSammy(m): 5:52am On Mar 15, 2016
Would you like a situation where someone around you stirs up emotions that will lead to the destruction of your properties or untimely death of your loved one - wife, child... friend? I'm sure you wont. In government, development is birthed through words from leaders. Those words contain ideas and goals...road maps for successes. In our country the opposite shouldn't be the case.

Excuse me, let us leave all ds hollier than thou sentiments. some situations need ruggedness to maintain it. Even Jesus did not negotiat with d Pharisees to stop buying & selling in d temple. May God raise more rugged men like Wike or Buhari pockets ds nation.[/quote]
Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by babadem2much(m): 6:16am On Mar 15, 2016
The two supposed leaders are bunch of mislead

imagine what the two are spewing in rivers and you will want to call them mentors, I smh for Rivers states residents
with POLITICS OF HATE how do you expect unity in a state where killing has become order of the day while the chiefs and elders keeps mute under their guise.

I do respect the people of Rivers for their civilize and Interlectual nature then BUT I seize it because they behave worse than BOKO HARAM.

RIVERS YOUTH WAKE UP AND HAVE A BRAIN CHECK.

YOUR ELDERS AND STATESMEN ARE DOING MORE HARM THAN GOOD
Re: Quotes From Nyesom Wike's Senatorial Campaign Rally In Bori by Istand4justice: 8:35am On Mar 15, 2016
Bunch of hypocrites when Amaechi spews thrash you call him lion(lizard) of ubima but when wike fires back you call him a thug keep on deceiving yourselves very soon e go clear for una eyes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Superior Arguments Against Biafrans. / Igbo Think Tank Hails Ugwuanyi On Good Governance / Foreign Fulani Herdsmen Planning To Overrun South West -Gen Togun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.