Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter (6839 Views)

How Jesus Christ Was Created / How Jesus Christ Changed The World / How The 12 Apostles Of Jesus Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by sukkot: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Analice, your Aristotle says you have some Satan in you. grin
satan is a word that means ' adversary to God '. so anything you do that is adversary to the ways of God is satan that made you do it and seeing as no one in this world is perfect, and the bible says if a man says he is without sin, he is a liar and there is no truth in him ? what does that tell you ? we all have a bit of satan in us. the question is how big is the satan in you and what are you doing to suppress it ? thats the real question. everybody struggles with sin, even paul the apostle in the book of romans talked about his struggles - telling you whatt ? he had satan in him. we all do. wink wink

1 john 1 vs 8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us.
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 6:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
sukkot:
satan is a word that means ' adversary to God '. so anything you do that is adversary to the ways of God is satan that made you do it and seeing as no one in this world is perfect, and the bible says if a man says he is without sin, he is a liar and there is no truth in him ? what does that tell you ? we all have a bit of satan in us. the question is how big is the satan in you and what are you doing to suppress it ? thats the real question. everybody struggles with sin, even paul the apostle in the book of romans talked about his struggles - telling you whatt ? he had satan in him. we all do. wink wink
Men, I want more of Satan in me. Can I borrow your Satan? Will save you all the stress and struggle.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by sukkot: 6:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Men, I want more of Satan in me. Can I borrow your Satan? Will save you all the stress and struggle.
my satan is suppressed. not totally but almost totally. so he is MIA, AWOL. lolz. but you seem to be doing alright with the one you have. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
sukkot:
my satan is suppressed. not totally but almost totally. so he is MIA, AWOL. lolz. but you seem to be doing alright with the one you have. grin
grin grin
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
sukkot:
How did you manage to suppress yours?

So I guess, you will no longer abuse ndigbo in this forum? grin
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by sukkot: 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
LoJ:

How did you manage to suppress yours?

So I guess, you will no longer abuse ndigbo in this forum? grin
thats not a sin though. you do know what sin is dont you ?

sin is trangression of the law - meaning breaking the law

1 john 3 vs 4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

telling you what ? for something to be regarded as sin there has to be a law against it. without no laws against it there is no trangression and hence no sin

romans 4 vs 15 for where no law is, there is no transgression. <<< SO THERE HAS TO BE A LAW AGAINST IT BEFORE IT IS A SIN

NOW THAT WE HAVE ESTABLISHED THAT I AM NOT SINNING, CUZ TRUST ME - I MONITOR EVERYTHING I DO BUT I AM NOT UPTIGHT EITHER. I AM NOT ONE OF THESE CHRISTIANS WHO ARE SO RIGID AND EVERYTHING TO THEM IS A SIN. FOR ME ? IF THERE IS NO LAW AGAINST IT IN THE BIBLE, ITS NOT A SIN. HAVING SAID ALL THAT - ME AND THE NDIGBO GUYS ON THE FRONTPAGE JUST HAVE A BACK AND FORTH BANTER. ITS HARMLESS TRIBAL FUN. NOTHING MALICIOUS. I DONT SEE YOU TELLING THEM TO STOP YABBING YORUBA THOUGH LOLZ wink grin
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
sukkot:
I DONT SEE YOU TELLING THEM TO STOP YABBING YORUBA THOUGH LOLZ wink grin
grin grin grin

I do tell them, when I have the opportunity to. But I'm not a frontpage poster so...

I know about your messages, because I follow you in case you forgot. Ermmm Ja, I ain't no nigerian, so I'm not taking side.

So how did you suppress the satan in you grin??
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by sukkot: 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
LoJ:

grin grin grin

I do tell them, when I have the opportunity to. But I'm not a frontpage poster so...

I know about your messages, because I follow you in case you forgot. Ermmm Ja, I ain't no nigerian, so I'm not taking side.

So how did you suppress the satan in you grin??
well it was very easy because the satan in me was never really that strong to start with. like i never had a problem with stealing, or committing adultery or being evil to people, etc etc. i was always a nice person. i might have stolen a few things like maybe steal some money from my mums purse to buy sweets when i was young and done a few things here and there like sleeping with quite a number of women ( all consented and we were in relationships etc ) but i was always a good person so for me it wasnt hard to suppress my satan cuz my satan was weak. i never try to keep up with the joneses to where i have to kill somone or do ritual to get money lolz. i follow my own path in life and dont look at other people. it is the best way to stay on the straight and narrow. you may even have to divorce your family members if they are the type who worship wealth and are always in competition with the world, cuz that can be a huge distraction wink

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by johnydon22(m): 2:22pm On Mar 16, 2016
Guys stop derailing this God damn thread undecided .. SonOfLucier continue now oo angry
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by allanphash7(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2016
Sonoflucifer where @ thou

Come and kwantinu what u started oooo

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 17, 2016
will update over the weekend

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 9:39am On Mar 19, 2016
22 mins BC

The animals were all gathered in their shed and ready to doze off when the door to their barn burst open. The shadow of a small petite man was cast on the walls, as he stepped into the barn, a mean look on his face. Behind him, a young pregnant lady was supported by her husband, her face squeezed in pain.

"Get her in, get her in, I'll get some candles lit"

He walked in in quite a haste and headed towards a table at the far end of the barn, the young couple following behind him. He opened a small locker,and pulled out some candles and a matchbox. He lit the candles, the light filling the barn and revealing a sign just above the horse's stall :"The Nazarene Inn: 4000 Adam Street, Bethlehem"

"This is the best I can do for you,Sir. I'll send some of my staff to get you napkins for the lady and some warm water."

"I'm very grateful Sir," Joseph replied, "thank you for sparing us this space"....

As the inn-manager left the barn, Joseph helped Virgin Mary to a stack of hay.

"Now baby, look into my eyes. We can do this together"..

"Have... you.....done... this before?", Virgin Mary asked, each word a painful effort.

"Well, the Holy Spirit told me he will guide us into all truth. He who has given us this seed will lead us to a perfect end. Trust in God, Mary"

"Ok, Jo Bobo, I will do this for you, Baby"

"Now, Spread your legs wide, and PUSH....."

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by johnydon22(m): 9:55am On Mar 19, 2016
Damn!!! And don't forget Mary was a virgin (with hymen intact) about to have a baby grin The fuc_k!!! grin

Abeg continue !!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 19, 2016
johnydon22:
Damn!!! And don't forget Mary was a virgin (with hymen intact) about to have a baby grin The fuc_k!!! grin

Abeg continue !!!
Damn, missed that. grin grin

Edit: made an edit. This is an edit's edit editing an edit. grin
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by johnydon22(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Damn, missed that. grin grin

Edit: made an edit. This is an edit's edit editing an edit. grin

grin grin

Almost there muskeeto .. A little more confusing and you'll be the next Ugue (Kung Fu panda 3) grin
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 10:04am On Mar 19, 2016
johnydon22:

grin grin

Almost there muskeeto .. A little more confusing and you'll be the next Ugue (Kung Fu panda 3) grin
Hahaha.
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Busayorafael(m): 11:16pm On Mar 20, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Hahaha.
Yahweh is faithful.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by johnydon22(m): 12:19am On Mar 21, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
Hahaha.
The fuc_k dude undecided Continue angry

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
The Lion of the Tribe of Judah, He who is, was and will be, Jehovah Jireh, through the Agency of His Second Self, the Holy Spirit, had a Son on the 25th day of December, BD

Oh, there was so much rejoicing in the heavens. The gold on the streets glowed like never before, the Angels put on smiles like bow-ties. Even Angel Gabriel had pruned his wings in celebration of the astounding accomplishment.

"GentleAngels, the time has come. The Great Lucifer has ruled my planet for too long. Today, we have begun a great reconciliation process. Today, no longer will the humans be destined for hell, they will now have a choice to choose Life over Death. Today is a great day for mankind, though they may not realize it.

Today, the Eternieth day of the Eternities, I, Yahweh, Creater of the Universe, have become a Heavenly Father"

Tears of joy rolled down Micah's eyes, sobs escaping his chest as Angel Pako pulled him close for support.

"Today, dear Friends, our victory over Lucifer, the Fallen One, Satan, the prince of darkness, has begun. This battle is already over, oh I know it, for I know all. Let's have a toast to Victory"...

and one by one, the Angels picked up the chorus "Victory, victory, the Lamb of God has been born,Victory, Victory, Lucifer shall be destroyed"...

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by stonemasonn: 2:27pm On Mar 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

Today, the Eternieth day of the Eternities, I, Yahweh, Creater of the Universe, have become a Heavenly Father"

Hahahahahahahahaha Yahweh has become a proud Heavenly Father.....you funny gan
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by BodyKiss(m): 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

and one by one, the Angels picked up the chorus "Victory, victory, the Lamb of God has been born,Victory, Victory, Lucifer shall be destroyed"...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by alpontif(m): 4:19pm On Mar 24, 2016
sonOfLucifer:
"Daddy"
"Yes, Son. What can I do for you?"
"I'm tired of heaven. I want to go to Earth"

Jesus and Yahweh were walking through the Garden of Nede, on the south side of Apostle's Gate, Heaven. Like everyday in eternity, nothing had changed. Jesus and his Father continued to look ageless. Angel Gabriel and Michael were dutifully attending to the lawns while Angel Pako swept the streets of gold.

"I have told you before, Son. They broke my heart. Why would you want to go there?", Yahweh asked his Son, who was a carbon copy of himself.

From the air came a third voice, the Holy Spirit. He was formless and had no shape.

"I have a suggestion, Sirs", he said, a slight breeze blowing past as he spoke.

A look of curiosity spread across Yahweh's face. After a pause(which is like a miniminiminiminiminiminipause in eternity),he spoke..
"Tell us, we're all ears"

"Well, remember the promises you gave to your Son David, father of Solomon, the Wisest. I think it's time you kept it."

"But how, HS, how? It's impossible for me to forgive them. They will have to slaughter goats and cows for the rest of their life if they do not want my anger to rise against them. I gave that promise to men who loved me, and cherished me. Men who were ready to slaughter on my behalf. Men who kept my commands and made sure everyone followed them. You remember Moses? He bleeped up. I made sure He didn't make the Promised Land. David went and slept with that other woman, what's her name, that one he saw bathing, yes, BATHsheba.. From bathroom to bedroom, imagine, I had to kill his Son to teach him a lesson. Humans aren't worth it, they are waste of time. I regret making them.."

A tense silence enveloped them.

"There's a way to fix this, Lord." the Holy Spirit whispers...

"How?", Yahweh and Jesus turn to him, eyes opening in shock.

"One of us Has to die. One has to be The Sacrifice"

You can develop this into a novel...and IT will Sell. Infact, I can help you handle all the publishing, marketing and sales..you dont have to spend a dime, just send me your manuscript.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by texanomaly(f): 5:06pm On Mar 24, 2016
When I said you should post one of your stories on NL I should have known it would be something like this. Smh

Clever writing though.

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by HomoSapiien: 6:41pm On Mar 24, 2016
Mahn. I like this guy, no homo grin

2 Likes

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 6:48pm On Mar 24, 2016
menesheh:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I couldn't understand why whenever one start doubting stories in all these varieties of religious believes, there is no place to hold hand in the process of falling off their tracks. The more you investigate every of those stories and claims, the more they look weird, crazy, absurd, stupid, and ridiculous.

Somebody out there maybe reading through the story and feel inside his/her inner intuition that the OP is crazy, don't know and understand the bible. Basically, this is the kind of scenario when one quit recharging a delusional believe that exist within one's immediate altruistic peer.

Just to tell us that op is crazy you use 666 characters of space ha ha ha
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 24, 2016
ogechieku:
Just to tell us that op is crazy you use 666 characters of space ha ha ha
Oge Baby kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 25, 2016
texanomaly:
When I said you should post one of your stories on NL I should have known it would be something like this. Smh

Clever writing though.
embarassed tongue grin

Should get back to you this weekend on that.
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 25, 2016
alpontif:

You can develop this into a novel...and IT will Sell. Infact, I can help you handle all the publishing, marketing and sales..you dont have to spend a dime, just send me your manuscript.
Buharifan@gmail.com for further, ehn, discussions.
anikemoses, MikeDanReal
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 25, 2016
Aaaaaaaaaaahh SonOfLucifer, you nearly seduced me with your literary talent cheesy!

1 Like

Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 10:10am On Mar 25, 2016
LoJ:

As for me, I would indeed pay, to read a good book from him. He's got the talent.

But yeah, it takes time, discipline and dedication to finish a book.

Thing is...by reaching the end of his book, SonOfLucifer might realize that he arrived somewhere else than he thought he would arrive with his storyline in the beginning. I wonder if he would have the courage to publish that...
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 25, 2016
Tufanja:

I wonder if he would have the courage to publish that...
embarassed

tongue tongue
Re: How Jesus Died For Our Sins : The Road To Easter by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 25, 2016
sonOfLucifer:

embarassed

tongue tongue

Sonoflucifer, gold is proved in fire. Let us proof you kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi's Message To Churches. / The Queen Of Heaven / 3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Tax Collector.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.