Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike (2524 Views)

Fans React To This Tiwa Savage Outfits (photos) / What's Wrong With This Tiwa Savages Photo? / You Won't Believe This Is Olajumoke On The Runway (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by shapman: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2016
This girls' picture has got people talking she looks exactly like popular Nigerian female singer Tiwa Savage. No doubt though...
She is a Futarian, if you want her number come and collect it grin

Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by Houseofglam7(f): 6:58pm On Mar 14, 2016
Reminds me of Steven Spielberg's 1986 movie 'Extra Terrestrial'

Just kidding tongue
Some kinda resemblance though

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
Will you stop deceiving this poor girl?

Wetin she do you na?

4 Likes

Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by kinglekan: 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2016
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by shapman: 7:02pm On Mar 14, 2016
IamMissMarvel:
Will you stop deceiving this poor girl?

Wetin she do you na?
Hian aunty wa, must you comment in an obnoxious manner?!
Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by Mediapace: 7:08pm On Mar 14, 2016
I remember my "zero correlation" in one of my further maths topics,that was what happened to the girl!
Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by Nobody: 7:12pm On Mar 14, 2016
shapman:

Hian aunty wa, must you comment in an obnoxious manner?!

Hian. How my comment take dey obnoxious Uncle?
Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
Houseofglam7:
Reminds me of Steven Spielberg's 1986 movie 'Extra Terrestrial'

Just kidding tongue
Some kinda resemblance though
She looks like FARANO instead and not TIWA.
Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by shapman: 7:17pm On Mar 14, 2016
IamMissMarvel:

Hian. How my comment take dey obnoxious Uncle?
Aunty kennygee is this you?! Emabinu ma. Mi ro wipe mole ta si yin anyhow ni, edarijimi kee...
But shey geh yen o foju jor aunty Tiwa nii?
Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by shapman: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Our own Farano? Been hear say the bae don go on honeymoon for Saturn...
Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by Nobody: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2016
shapman:
Our own Farano? Been hear say the bae don go on honeymoon for Saturn...
Nor be only honeymoon, na sugarsun. Who wanna marry such person?
Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by shapman: 7:27pm On Mar 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Nor be only honeymoon, na sugarsun. Who wanna marry such person?
Haba egbon! Hee wooers queue long from obalende to CMS that year nah.
Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 14, 2016
whr d resemblance....
Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by Houseofglam7(f): 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2016
KINGinVAHALA2:

Buhahahahahahaha
Na you talk am o cheesy
Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2016
Houseofglam7:

Buhahahahahahaha Na you talk am o cheesy
Na me and you talk am
Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by Fiwasayo(f): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
She doesn't look one bit like tiwa undecided
Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by Dxclusive(m): 9:55pm On Mar 14, 2016
I might say she's a dreamer
Re: You Won't Believe This Tiwa Savage Lookalike by TinyIslamic92: 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2016
Where the resemble abi una get sights problem, no let me transfer aggression on you fah. Useless trend

(1) (Reply)

Munachi Abii Shows Off Slim Figure! / Funke Akindele Kisses Falz The Bahd Guy In Latest Jenifa's Diary Series 5(video) / See This Photo Of Couple That Is Going Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.