Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,891 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 PM

Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts (4207 Views)

New York Judge Orders 10 US Banks To Release Documents Relating To The Jonathans / Jonathans Government Impoverished Millions Of Nigerians-- Oshiomole / President Trump's Arrival Versus President Buharis Arrival.( Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by NASTYNASOSO: 6:53am On Aug 15, 2017
Nigeria real net oil export revenue: 2010-2015 (under President Jonathan)

Oil price $110 per barrel average
Stable oil production at 2.4 million barrels per day

2010-$70 billion
2011-$99 billion
2012-$94 billion
2013-$84 billion
2014-$77 billion
2015-$21 billion (January-May)

Total-$445 billion

Source: OPEC Revenue Fact Sheet and Energy Information Administration (EIA), a statistical arm of the US Department of Energy for various years; and my estimates.

Outcomes in 5 YEARS:

a) External reserves declined from $47 billion in 2013 to $29 billion in 2015;
b) Savings depleted from $21 billion in 2010 to $2 billion in 2015.
c) Federal Government borrowed $2 billion to pay salaries.
d) 24 States of the federation bankrupt -could not pay salaries of workers, could not repay debts and other contractual obligations.
e) accumulated arrears of workers salaries and pensions, running into billions of Naira.
f) accumulated contractors debt such that all major construction works stopped.
g) NNPC technically bankrupt.
h) Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) at its all time low. Declined to $3.1 billion in 2015 from $8.8 billion in 2011
i) Nigeria's Credit Rating downgraded
j) Massive capital flight: industries relocating to neighbouring West African countries.

Nigeria real net oil export revenue: 2015-2017 (under PMB)

Oil price $45 per barrel average
Loss of 1.2 million barrels per day due to disruption by the Niger Delta Avengers

2015-$16 billion (June-December)
2016-$26 billion
2017-$10 billion (January-April)

Total-$52 billion

Outcomes:in 2 YEARS

a) External reserves boosted to $31.22 billion from $29 billion in 2015;
b) Savings increased to $2.29 billion from $2 billion in 2015.
c) Federal Government stopped borrowing to pay salaries.
d) 24 States of the federation bailed out- to pay salaries of workers, repay debts and other contractual obligations.
e) Settled fully accumulated arrears of workers salaries and pensions, running into billions of Naira.
f) Settled fully accumulated contractors debt such that all major contractors are now back to site.
g) settled fully oil importers claims amounting to $400 million.
h) NNPC restructured and now solvent and liquid.
i) Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) steadily picking up.
j) Agricultural revolution taken off such that we now have small holder farmers millionaires.
k) Looted funds recovered running into trillion Naira mark and ploughed back into the budget.
l) TSA the plugged loopholes of waste and swindle of public funds, now N4 trillion.
---to mention just a few

Bottom line:

a) Those looking for a magic wand, here it is. Using $52 billion or 12% in TWO years to achieve what Jonathan could not achieve with $445 billion in FIVE years.

b) Only an incorrigible hater will say that Nigeria is not making progress under the PMB administration with the acute resource constraint and the multiplying challenges facing the country.

I rest my case. May PMB/PYO succeed.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by LionDeLeo: 6:55am On Aug 15, 2017
God bless The op. These are facts staring us in the face but idiots will rather grunt with their smelly god forsaken mouths.

Dirty pigs and Idiots are hate-filled blind animals.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by aku626(m): 6:57am On Aug 15, 2017
your argument os s bit lopsided
Modified:
Yes these things were achieved but did he have a choice?
The very system that created the avenue for him to be elected is still yet to be destroyed, in fact it's still spreading.
Can you account for the recovered loot in the budget?
What role did he play in the price of oil bouncing back on which it's the major reason you can post this today?
Bro I'm sure you want the progress of Nigeria as much as I do the hard TRUTH is if PMB is given 5more years the chances of getting THERE are slimmer than you post portrays.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 15, 2017
OP our mumu don do, if you like formulate crap upon crap in favour of buhari, all we know is that he must resign. "Our decision is final. "THE KING OF THE NORTH STAYS IN THE NORTH. "THE RULER OF NIGERIA, STAYS IN NIGERIA AND NOT IN LONDON.

10 Likes

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by obonujoker(m): 6:59am On Aug 15, 2017
Lol... BMC early morning soft work.... grin...

BMC stop wasting your time... people have discovered your folly,no one buys all these una epistles again...

What we all know is that Buhari is a failure...Q E.D

16 Likes

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by stephleena(f): 7:02am On Aug 15, 2017
let them, continue deceiving themselves,when most of them went to bed last night on empty stomachs.. meanwhile buhari is campaigning to become the mayor of London..

14 Likes

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by LionDeLeo: 7:06am On Aug 15, 2017
Comments so far, none can counter with any logical reasoning, everything is "Buhari is a failure", nothing more, no explanation, no logic, nothing nothing. grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by Sunnick(m): 7:09am On Aug 15, 2017
obonujoker:
Lol... BMC early morning soft work.... grin...

BMC stop wasting your time... people have discovered your folly,no one buys all these una epistles again...

What we all know is that Buhari is a failure...Q E.D
Same epistles u didn't buy which made Jonathan and is associate dry our economy. U better start buying does epistle or better still do the research ur self

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by menxer: 7:11am On Aug 15, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

2010-$70 billion
2011-$99 billion
2012-$94 billion
2013-$84 billion
2014-$77 billion

Total-$445 billion

Source: OPEC Revenue Fact Sheet and Energy Information Administration (EIA), a statistical arm of the US Department of Energy for various years; and my estimates.

Outcomes in 5 YEARS:

d) 24 States of the federation bankrupt -could not pay salaries of workers, could not repay debts and other contractual obligations.
e) accumulated arrears of workers salaries and pensions, running into billions of Naira.
h) Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) at its all time low. Declined to $3.1 billion in 2015 from $8.8 billion in 2011
j) Massive capital flight: industries relocating to neighbouring West African countries.

Loss of 1.2 million barrels per day due to disruption by the Niger Delta Avengers

2016-$26 billion

Total-$52 billion

d) 24 States of the federation bailed out- to pay salaries of workers, repay debts and other contractual obligations.
e) Settled fully accumulated arrears of workers salaries and pensions, running into billions of Naira.
f) Settled fully accumulated contractors debt such that all major contractors are now back to site.
j) Agricultural revolution taken off such that we now have small holder farmers millionaires.
k) Looted funds recovered running into trillion Naira mark and ploughed back into the budget.
l) TSA the plugged loopholes of waste and swindle of public funds, now N4 trillion.
---to mention just a few

Bottom line:

a) Those looking for a magic wand, here it is. Using $52 billion or 12% in TWO years to achieve what Jonathan could not achieve with $445 billion in FIVE years.

b) Only an incorrigible hater will say that Nigeria is not making progress under the PMB administration with the acute resource constraint and the multiplying challenges facing the country.

Be rest assured, just like some Israelites on the way to the promised land demanded to go back to Egypt, some on here will hanker, cry and demand for a return to the squandered years.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by obonujoker(m): 7:12am On Aug 15, 2017
Sunnick:

Same epistles u didn't buy which made Jonathan and is associate dry our economy. U better start buying does epistle or better still do the research ur self

Oga gbenu dake!!!! carry your fake and wicked party which buhari has destroyed away fro. here.... this is not what APC is supposes to be, buh you have let buhari destroy it... onkpe!!!....

PDP a looting party is better than APC... so swerve with your epistles....

6 Likes

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by rusher14: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2017
Can Jonathan explain why radio and telecoms stations were shutting down by 8 p.m. Before he left office?
Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by LionDeLeo: 7:14am On Aug 15, 2017
menxer:

Be rest assured, just like some Israelites on the way to the promised land demanded to go back to Egypt, some on here will hanker, cry and demand for a return to the squandered years.
Sure, infact, they are here already as usual.

Common sense is now a highly priced commodity.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by vincent10(m): 7:15am On Aug 15, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

2010-$70 billion
2011-$99 billion
2012-$94 billion
2013-$84 billion
2014-$77 billion

Total-$445 billion

Outcomes in 5 YEARS:

2016-$26 billion

Total-$52 billion

---to mention just a few

Bottom line:

Do another research to ascertain the cause of drop in revenue during the current administration taking into consideration internal factors such as negative policies of the government.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by NASTYNASOSO: 7:16am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
OP our mumu don do, if you like formulate crap upon crap in favour of buhari, all we know is that he must resign. "Our decision is final. "THE KING OF THE NORTH STAYS IN THE NORTH. "THE RULER OF NIGERIA, STAYS IN NIGERIA AND NOT IN LONDON.

HMMMNN,

TALK IS CHEAP.
CIVILIANS ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE TO OVERTHROW A SITTING PRESIDENT.
ACT NOW OR REMAIN SILENT.
UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CALLED A BALL LESS TOOTHLESS PAINED WAILER.
Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by Nobody: 7:17am On Aug 15, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:
[s]Nigeria real net oil export revenue: 2010-2015 (under President Jonathan)

2010-$70 billion
2011-$99 billion
2012-$94 billion
2013-$84 billion
2014-$77 billion

Total-$445 billion

Outcomes in 5 YEARS:

2016-$26 billion

Total-$52 billion

---to mention just a few

Bottom line:

I rest my case. May PMB/PYO succeed.[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by ubergold(m): 7:17am On Aug 15, 2017
Op you forgot to add source - Lai Mohammed grin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by Nobody: 7:18am On Aug 15, 2017
rusher14:
Can Jonathan explain why radio and telecoms stations were shutting down by 8 p.m. Before he left office?
Your mumu is at the highest, I stayed in lagos mostly during jonathan's time and i was an active listener of radio stations like brilla fm and the rest, and all operated 24/7. "SO i wonder where you get your news from.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by NASTYNASOSO: 7:19am On Aug 15, 2017
vincent10:

Do another research to ascertain the cause of drop in revenue during the current administration taking into consideration internal factors such as negative policies of the government.

HMMMNN

NO NEED YOU JUST KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FINANCE AND THE MITIGATING FACTORS OF CURRENCY EXCHANGE AND VALUE.
YOUR STATEMENT GAVE YOU UP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by overall90: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2017
There they go again.

What about the trillions that this administration have
borrowed and still borrowing that doesn't reflect on anything tangible on ground?
Is it only when money is gotten from oil that is revenue ?

You people should keep on defending mediocrity.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by Nobody: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN,

TALK IS CHEAP.
CIVILIANS ARE ALSO ELIGIBLE TO OVERTHROW A SITTING PRESIDENT.
ACT NOW OR REMAIN SILENT.
UNLESS YOU WANT TO BE CALLED A BALL LESS TOOTHLESS PAINED WAILER.
I AM A NIGER DELTAN, and if by the end of this year the president has still not return, then a man from the south south will take over, whether the north likes it or not.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by rusher14: 7:21am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Your mumu is at the highest, I stayed in lagos mostly during jonathan's time and i was an active listener of radio stations like brilla fm and the rest, and all operated 24/7. "SO i wonder where you get your news from.

I[b]'m saying just before the handover.

The period when you had to go back home. [/b]
Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by lightblazingnow(m): 7:22am On Aug 15, 2017
This generations have lingered on, why are the ignorants more on the masses, facts before them yet they are so blind...

Pmb, we love you and are praying for your adminstration to take us there.... But be rest assured that you wicked generations, I mean the PDP looters and gullible followers will all die out just as it happened in the past..

They all thought Buhari was going to die.... Shame on them for ever and more...

Yet Jonathan and his cronies are campaigning to come back because inwardly they believe there is no God Almighty watching over our hidden and open works...

The way his house was emptied that was the way he wrecked Nigeria, his life will soon be wrecked... Watch out.. Fools, swines, and unrepentant rogues

NASTYNASOSO:

2010-$70 billion
2011-$99 billion
2012-$94 billion
2013-$84 billion
2014-$77 billion

Total-$445 billion

Outcomes in 5 YEARS:

2016-$26 billion

Total-$52 billion

---to mention just a few

Bottom line:

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by Jesusloveyou: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Comparing corruption with anti corruption
Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by LionDeLeo: 7:24am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
I AM A NIGER DELTAN, and if by the end of this year the president has still not return, then a man from the south south will take over, whether the north likes it or not.
Rather than this lame attempt to derail, why not simply counter his submission with reasons? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by NASTYNASOSO: 7:26am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

HMMMNN

WHY WAIT TILL THE END OF THE YEAR, NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO STRIKE.
THE PRESIDENT IS SICK AND IN FAR AWAY LONDON.
PLEASE ACT NOW OR ELSE GO BACK TO WHAT YOU ARE BUSY DRINKING AND SMOKING.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:

Rather than attempting to derail, why not simply counter his submission with reasons? grin grin
which reason are you talking about? OSIBANJO should be the one being appreciated by the statistics we have there, and not buhari that cant remember his phone number.

1 Like

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by menxer: 7:29am On Aug 15, 2017
LionDeLeo:
Comments so far, none can counter with any logical reasoning, everything is "Buhari is a failure", nothing more, no explanation, no logic, nothing nothing. grin grin

You should know by now that some Nigerians are extremely emotional with no iota of logical reasoning in them.

Nairaland is a good platform to conduct that survey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by LionDeLeo: 7:32am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
which reason are you talking about? OSIBANJO should be the one being appreciated by the statistics we have there, and not buhari that cant remember his phone number.
Osibanjo should be appreciated for increased oil price? Are you for real? Meaning gej should be appreciated as well for the oil prices as well?

Choi, see reasoning, nawao, I give up.
Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by Nobody: 7:33am On Aug 15, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

HMMMNN

WHY WAIT TILL THE END OF THE YEAR, NOW IS THE PERFECT TIME TO STRIKE.
THE PRESIDENT IS SICK AND IN FAR AWAY LONDON.
PLEASE ACT NOW OR ELSE GO BACK TO WHAT YOU ARE BUSY DRINKING AND SMOKING.
YOU and i knows that it was goodluck jonathan that has made it possible for buhari to rule, had it been that he did not publicly admitted defeat during the last election. "The armies of south south should have ended NIGERIA and maybe by now, you will be in ghana, in exile. "the forking northern leaders with their low memories seems to have forgotteen that JONATHAN is why they are still alive. "Anyways we give you guys till december.
Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by yelinco1(m): 7:34am On Aug 15, 2017
NASTYNASOSO:

2010-$70 billion
2011-$99 billion
2012-$94 billion
2013-$84 billion
2014-$77 billion

Total-$445 billion

Outcomes in 5 YEARS:

e) accumulated arrears of workers salaries and pensions, running into
YINMU 4 U. You & Lie M. Who Lie Pass.
Re: Jonathans Regime Compared To President Buharis Regime. Listed Facts by agbangam: 7:37am On Aug 15, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
YOU and i knows that it was goodluck jonathan that has made it possible for buhari to rule, had it been that he did not publicly admitted defeat during the last election. "The armies of south south should have ended NIGERIA and maybe by now, you will be in ghana, in exile. "the forking northern leaders with their low memories seems to have forgotteen that JONATHAN is why they are still alive. "Anyways we give you guys till december.

U guys talk like babies, if GEJ had not handed power, der wud have been crisis and dat wud have led to Khaaki boys taken over. And as usual dey wud have ended dis useless Democracy/lootocracy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(video) Imo Government Supervised Beating Of Catholic Archbishop Obinna / Ugwuanyi Awards Contracts For Multiple Road Projects In Igbo-eze North, Others / See List Of Invited Guests For New Yam Festival By Igbo Community Malaysia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.