Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,368 members, 7,815,786 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management (61883 Views)

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by ogochukwu247(f): 10:53pm On Mar 14, 2016

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Lamzee(m): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2016
na una sabi joor

7 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by ogochukwu247(f): 10:54pm On Mar 14, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Bonapart(m): 11:04pm On Mar 14, 2016
So any move from them brothers now is a reaction abi? My pipu!!!

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Nobody: 11:14pm On Mar 14, 2016
na u knw

see this::: Photo:: At Ibadan Poly, students live in
bushes of fear http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/photo-at-ibadan-poly-students-live-in.html?m=0

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by tempem: 6:45am On Mar 15, 2016
Stunts keep stunting. This is so cheap. If this could last for 2years, then I'll take it serious.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by ogochukwu247(f): 8:44am On Mar 15, 2016
cc lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by pretydiva(f): 8:48am On Mar 15, 2016
Just negodu undecided
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by LecciGucci: 9:24am On Mar 15, 2016
fear yolobo women!..
see how diz woman separated brothers, i mean twins.
i just hope she is innocent sha if not, when God visits her the payback is gona be terrible

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Nobody: 9:34am On Mar 15, 2016
LecciGucci:
fear yolobo women!..
i just hope she is innocent sha if not, when God visits her the payback is gona be terrible
please can you explain how she separated them?

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by DipoDee: 9:45am On Mar 15, 2016
LecciGucci:
fear yolobo women!..

Bro seems you have supernatural powers to see the unknown, can you pls help me find out who stole my laptop from my bag and separated my $100 bills from me last week.?

Thanks bro smiley

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by LecciGucci: 9:46am On Mar 15, 2016
pucelle:

please can you explain how she separated them?

itsa long story to discuss here
got info from the right source n we share same community.

but wat u should know is this separation is not ordinary because i have naver seen such in my entire life.
brothers can part ways but not twins,
twins are known to have almost dsame things running in their system

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by LesbianBoy(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2016
Peter okoye is just mad!

3 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by LecciGucci: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2016
DipoDee:

Bro seems you have supernatural powers to see the unknown, can you pls help me find out who stole my laptop from my bag and separated my $100 bills from me last week.?

Thanks bro smiley

lol grin dont have such powers but i work with facts n tips
BTW sorry for ur lost laptop, iv been in same situation
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by SamjohnnyB(m): 11:32am On Mar 15, 2016
WATCHING d okoye family in 2016HD

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by henrydadon(m): 11:47am On Mar 15, 2016
what is my business there?? if they think they are adults, let them kill their dreams not mine.. men should learn how to be matured most especially when they are married.
peter seems to be so proud and believing that he can do without his half brother.
they have made enough money so they can equally share it.

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by White007(m): 11:48am On Mar 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by amuokuko: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2016
Abeg how this News fit take change PHCN from Uselessness to Usefulness

Just take a look at how much diesel we used for the month of February..

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Nobody: 11:49am On Mar 15, 2016
I don't like family business, peter is the mature one here
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by html14java(f): 11:50am On Mar 15, 2016
[size=18pt]We the P-Square Fan has decided!!![/size]

The Association of Fans of the Duo, P-Square (AFDP) has resolved and reached the following communique.

That No album, singles, feature of any of the Ps will be patronized by us henceforth.
It is either P-Square or they should promote and buy their music themselves.
please be reminded also that shows are inclusive in the Ban.
we shall henceforth not attend shows with only one of the Ps in attendance. Once only one P surfaces, the show will be wholeheartedly deserted.
Any artiste, group of artiste, shows or event who choose to feature any of the Ps without the Square in performance is doing so at is or her own Risk and will as well be deserted by us.
Please be guided!!!

Signed.

All Fans of P-Square

Please Rebroadcast. My letter Headed don Finish

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by SirDurotade: 11:51am On Mar 15, 2016
after them don gain and hail our money finish, na dem palaba
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Rushtec(m): 11:52am On Mar 15, 2016
tho broda can be separated, but Blood can not be separated can only be centrifuge
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Omotall(m): 11:53am On Mar 15, 2016
Non of my business
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by metrodirect: 11:54am On Mar 15, 2016
hmmm! getting serious....

and now Paul is crying wishing Mom is still alive - http://www.042express.com/2016/03/p-square-family-saga-paul-okoye.html

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by baby124: 11:55am On Mar 15, 2016
LecciGucci:

lol grin dont have such powers but i work with facts n tips
BTW sorry for ur lost laptop, iv been in same situation
You are very stupid. So he should treat his wife and family anyhow to make his brother's feel good. They can keep disrespecting his wife and kids when their own families are stable. Peter is a MAN, learn from him. Lola is not doing anything, but that is a man protecting his family's unity and dignity. I really respect a man like Peter. If the other's cannot respect his family, they can't respect him. They should go and make money separately. Maybe then everyone will mind their business and respect each other. Over familiarity is beginning to cause issues. You never take your siblings choice for granted, respect it and worry about other things

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Empress2014(f): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by BigThinker(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2016
Bonapart:
So any move from them brothers now is a reaction abi? My pipu!!!

i tire sef meectheeeewwwwww
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by NovusHomo(m): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2016
LecciGucci:

itsa long story to discuss here
got info from the right source n we share same community.

but wat u should know is this separation is not ordinary because i have naver seen such in my entire life.
brothers can part ways but not twins,
twins are known to have almost dsame things running in their system

Sorry, I just parted ways with my own twin sibling. Like the Yoruba say: "aki ba'ni tan, ka f'ani n'itan ya" (rough translation: we may be twins, but we are not joined at the hips).

5 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by rita25(f): 11:55am On Mar 15, 2016
he fit talk? he get mouth? he wnt want to try peter again nau grin
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by nbright: 11:57am On Mar 15, 2016
sad angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tight Security As Rita Dominic Holds Traditional Marriage Today / Meet Rasheed Ayobami Aranmolate, Tonto Dikeh's Doctor/Surgeon (Photos) / Regina Daniels Slays In Her Husband’s Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.