Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management (61901 Views)

Jude Okoye Breaks His Silence On P'square's Split / Jude Okoye Shows The Interior Of His House (Photos) / Peter Okoye says P-Square is back! And that brother Jude Okoye is back as MNG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by cristweeezy(m): 1:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
pucelle:

please can you explain how she separated them?
don't mind him, he's dumb!
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by banmee(m): 1:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
LecciGucci:

truth hurts..
i understand ur frustration smiley

What truth? Spitting out insane rumours? Phucking m.oron. ....
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Fadekebisola(f): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
DipoDee:

Bro seems you have supernatural powers to see the unknown, can you pls help me find out who stole my laptop from my bag and separated my $100 bills from me last week.?

Thanks bro smiley

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by SirShymexx: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
LecciGucci:

U KNO DEM ALREADY BROTHER.

Lol. If the yolobo woman is actually behind breaking a brotherhood - that's pretty sad. The rule is never to bring a woman that would break a bond and working formula near the brotherhood. Scared of yolobo women lol.

In as much as I'm not a fan of P-square (I like two of their tunes "Ifunaya" and "no one like you"wink cos their music sound like bang bang to my ears and they have no swag apart from trying to dance like Chris Brown used to do when he was a teenager on "Yo excuse me miss" - it's sad. Blood will always be thicker than water and regardless of the imperfection in ya family, you've to always keep them close, especially if you're able to build something great together. And when it comes to brotherhood - always bring in only women that can make the bond grow stronger, not the ones that will tear it apart.

Regardless, I can't knock what is going on cos it's going put food on a next Yoruba man's table. Law of survival of the fittest and destroying something so as to eat lol.
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by amdoyin82(m): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
baby124:

You are very stupid. So he should treat his wife and family anyhow to make his brother's feel good. They can keep disrespecting his wife and kids when their own families are stable. Peter is a MAN, learn from him. Lola is not doing anything, but that is a man protecting his family's unity and dignity. I really respect a man like Peter. If the other's cannot respect his family, they can't respect him. They should go and make money separately. Maybe then everyone will mind their business and respect each other. Over familiarity is beginning to cause issues. You never take your siblings choice for granted, respect it and worry about other things
u are so on point .
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by tivta(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
amuokuko:
Abeg how this News fit take change PHCN from Uselessness to Usefulness

Just take a look at how much diesel we used for the month of February..

If you can afford to live in such an estate you should be able to pay for diesel or better still buy solar panels
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by rhymaster: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Prince16:
Strong-headed Tribal Bigot
All he needed 2 have done was just 2 put up appearance at ur younger broda's wedding even if u don't like his choice of wife (sic), but u chose 2 snub his wedding-a day dt's adjudged 2 be d best day 4 many!

What do u expect him 2 do? Let it go like dt?

You started it all....... u laid d "foundation"...... now "build" on it!

It is clear that Jude Okoye is no different from his ilk, the average ibo when it comes to tribalism. I agree with your position on he being a strong headed tribal bigot! If he cannot live with the decision of another adult, with a right to make his own decision, then he should take a hike and never come back if he remains a bigot. The likes of legucci displaying such levels of tribalism do not deserve a response to their insular, bilious and ignorant comments.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Unemadu: 1:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
In everything in life there should balance
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Chommieblaq(f): 1:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Praizekeyz:
Mehn I'm feeling for dis guyz...
I just saw it online dat paul has released a single titled "CALL HEAVEN" mhen u need to hear paul's lyrics he's just soo bittered. God help u guyz outta dis mess.
Mehnnnn I just listened to it, he doesn't sound bitter, he sounds broken and pained.

God I so feel for them, even if them wan part, make dem part in peace.

PS :from d lyrics, it looks like the feud has been there before d demise of their parent.
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Chommieblaq(f): 1:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
rhymaster:

It is clear that Jude Okoye is no different from his ilk, the average ibo when it comes to tribalism. I agree with your position on he being a strong headed tribal bigot! If he cannot live with the decision of another adult, with a right to make his own decision, then he should take a hike and never come back if he remains a bigot. The likes of legucci displaying such levels of tribalism do not deserve a response to their insular, bilious and ignorant comments.
No doubts Jude was wrong, buh if am Peter, I would would still attend his wedding with my wife sef. Two wrongs can never make a right.

PS :an average igbo man is not a tribal bigot, not to ur own blood. It's an individual thing and it's in every tribe.
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by NemzySeries(m): 2:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
pucelle:
please can you explain how she separated them?
tru surgery
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by NemzySeries(m): 2:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
blood has always bin thicker dan water which we already but wat we dunt kw is dat wat can b attained wit water can b wit blood
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by christopher123(m): 2:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
A man will never say he is a lucky man till he get married ....my father used to say it

Now I understand better

It will be the worst thing to be a woman wrapper

I've see women and ihe di na ikpu di egwu

Just negodi umu ejima na umunna

Maka nwanyi
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Nobody: 2:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
NemzySeries:
tru surgery
LOL
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Chommieblaq:

No doubts Jude was wrong, buh if am Peter, I would would still attend his wedding with my wife sef. Two wrongs can never make a right.

PS :an average igbo man is not a tribal bigot, not to ur own blood. It's an individual thing and it's in every tribe.
please stop this fallacy

Igbo's are very bigotry biko. an average igbo man doesn't want to associate with other tribes,especially the case of marriage or business

1 Like

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by paparazzi1987(m): 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
LecciGucci:

homongous diplopoda!...typical yoruba woman supporting evil in is ur nature im not surprised!
and insulting som1s parents yet use propaganda to say dat u are respectful....PROSTRATION IS NOT RESPECT.
lol see this low life do u have a reasonable life outside nairaland?...NOP
u live all ur life here,,,without nairaland u will die off.

WAT I HAVE ACHIEVED IN LIFE NOT OF UR FAMILY WILL ACHIEVE DAT TILL FOREVA.

With the way you respond to comments here show you are uncivilized
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Socketbet: 2:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
I have been refreshing my page... Searching for the reaction but nothing....
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by IYANGBALI: 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
Their mama go dey laff dem for heaven
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by amuokuko: 2:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
nnanyereugo:

Pls r u in lag cos I supply diesel too. Can I b supplying u

I just reside there, the estate ve got management that oversees that..
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by ofonike: 2:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sad
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by SamjohnnyB(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Crazy ke, abegi i am Making A Diffent ni o
kanas50:

Lolzzzz Oga you must be crazy person. Cant stop laughing
;DCrazy ke, abegi i am Making A Diffent ni o
kanas50:

Lolzzzz Oga you must be crazy person. Cant stop laughing
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Chommieblaq(f): 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
pucelle:

please stop this fallacy

Igbo's are very bigotry biko. an average igbo man doesn't want to associate with other tribes,especially the case of marriage or business
If u like call am fallacy, or call am anything, na u sabi. It's doesn't change the fact that tribalism is in every tribe in Nigeria, u might have a problem with the igbos, na ya marra.

An average yoruba won't want their daughter or son marry from igbo, abi na hausa go allow am, same applies to the igbos.
Ma bro dated a yoruba girl for 5 yr, buh her parent refuse to give their consent now that they decided to settle down, and it's not as if they weren't aware of d relationship, all because he's igbo, we still waiting n hoping they change their mind cos d two ppl involve no wan hear anything.
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by mightyokwy(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
pretydiva:
Just negodu undecided
Weting women dy cause.
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by manie(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Chommieblaq:

Two wrongs will definitely balance the equaation and the scores will be a draw.
Chommieblaq:

Chommieblaq:

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Chommieblaq(f): 5:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
manie:

Different strokes...
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by Prince16: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
rhymaster:

On point bro.
I'm just so pi.ssed off.
Do u know what it means 4 ur own blood 2 give u such treatment in public?
Even if a friend does dt, such action would have serious repercussions how much more ur blood!
Yet dy refuse 2 look @ d situation from ds angle.
To dem, d poor lady was d cause of their breakup as if Peter is an imbecilee who can't think.

Bottom line is: u disrespect my family, u show open contempt 4 my family, u've just shown urself as my enemy.
#pure&simple

2 Likes

Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by LecciGucci: 6:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
SirShymexx:

Lol. If the yolobo woman is actually behind breaking a brotherhood - that's pretty sad. The rule is never to bring a woman that would break a bond and working formula near the brotherhood. Scared of yolobo women lol.

In as much as I'm not a fan of P-square (I like two of their tunes "Ifunaya" and "no one like you"wink cos their music sound like bang bang to my ears and they have no swag apart from trying to dance like Chris Brown used to do when he was a teenager on "Yo excuse me miss" - it's sad. Blood will always be thicker than water and regardless of the imperfection in ya family, you've to always keep them close, especially if you're able to build something great together. And when it comes to brotherhood - always bring in only women that can make the bond grow stronger, not the ones that will tear it apart.

Regardless, [b]I can't knock what is going on cos it's going put food on a next Yoruba man's table. Law of survival of the fittest and destroying [/b]something so as to eat lol.

well its not abt liking their music or not everyone has different taste, talking about music.
but u said well though..especially @bolded dats one indication to show u dat everything was planned.
ur family should be first nomatta d situation but dat stupid peter thinks otherwise!
by the time he will realize his mistakes i pray it wnt be too late
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by LecciGucci: 6:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
paparazzi1987:

OK MR CIVILIZED!..
NO MATTER HOW U SEE IT I DONT CARE.
JUST KNOW DAT I DONT TAKE SH*T FROM A PUNKIE!
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by LecciGucci: 6:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
paparazzi1987:

OK MR CIVILIZED!..
NO MATTER HOW U SEE IT I DONT CARE.
JUST KNOW DAT I DONT TAKE SH*T FROM ANY PUNKIE!
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by LecciGucci: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
banmee:

yes u saying truth, iam a Phucking m.oron. ....

deal with ur frustration!
Re: Jude Okoye's Reaction Peter's New Name And Management by banmee(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
LecciGucci:

deal with ur frustration!

Da phuck? who's this mo.ron? Better go get a job. Poverty is a disease.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Basketmouth Just Found In An Airplane / This Government Is A Failure - Mr Macaroni Tells Osinbajo / Regina Daniels Slays In Her Husband’s Private Jet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.