Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,401 members, 7,861,134 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:25 AM

I Need To Know The Best Internet Connection 4 Macbook - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Need To Know The Best Internet Connection 4 Macbook (572 Views)

AM SELLING MY DELL OPTIPLEX COMPLETE SYSTEM WIT INTERNET CONNECTION UPS / Brand New Usb & Sd Card Connection Kit For Galaxy Tab / Send Free Unlimited Bulk Sms Without Internet Connection! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Know The Best Internet Connection 4 Macbook by dbaba007: 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2009
plz i would really love to no the best internet connection macbook
Re: I Need To Know The Best Internet Connection 4 Macbook by swift1: 11:17pm On Jul 20, 2009
d-baba,

Generally speaking, a mac would most likely recognise the internet device you want to use automatically. If not, you can always configure the settings manually (if you have a mac, go to system preferences == network to enter the set up details) it should be pretty straight forward.

I have a mac and I have used direct on pc modem, glo sim (with my phone as modem), and I currently use starcomms usb modem (ovation 727).

Good luck!!
Re: I Need To Know The Best Internet Connection 4 Macbook by dbaba007: 11:11am On Jul 21, 2009
swift,
thanks alot guy am really gratefull, am on a hp now but am abt to buy a mac so i would really like to get more info abt it, i will be more gratefull if you could drop some info abt it 4 me. like the best mac to use now e.t.c hope to hear from u
Re: I Need To Know The Best Internet Connection 4 Macbook by otunbaj1(m): 12:20pm On Jul 21, 2009
@d-baba007,i sent you mail regards the mac u said u wants to buy, let me know when u are ready, as for the internet connection,i will say you go for IPNX,thats what am using and you will never regret using it.I have macbook for sale now, from 120gb hdd-250gb hdd,and from 2gb ram-4gb ram, let me know when you ready,
Badmus Oriyomi
08039504967/, 07095294336
badmusyommy@yahoo.com
Re: I Need To Know The Best Internet Connection 4 Macbook by swift1: 1:00pm On Jul 21, 2009
d-baba007:

swift,
thanks alot guy am really gratefull, am on a hp now but am abt to buy a mac so i would really like to get more info abt it, i will be more gratefull if you could drop some info abt it 4 me. like the best mac to use now e.t.c hope to hear from u

Not a problem, man.

There are a lot of things a mac can do (better); so you might want to mail me: loveblast@ymail.com or call 08055190014. That way, its much easier to let me know what you'd really like to know about macs, and how to go about them. We may even arrange a mini-tutorial if you want.

Cheers. wink

(1) (Reply)

I Didn't Believe It. Laptops For N4000: / Now You Can Iron, Cook And Even Blend Your Foodstuffs With Even The Smallest Gen / Over Head Projector Needed For Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.