Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,144 members, 7,849,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Somebody, Please Look Into My Eyes And Call Heaven... Cos, #‎iwantpsquareback‬ * - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Somebody, Please Look Into My Eyes And Call Heaven... Cos, #‎iwantpsquareback‬ * (614 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim: Stop Asking People To Go Get Married Cos Their Mates Are Married / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting / American Police Tried To Arrest Davido Thinking He Is A SCAMMER Cos He Is BLACK! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Somebody, Please Look Into My Eyes And Call Heaven... Cos, #‎iwantpsquareback‬ * by tony4u035(m): 1:48am On Mar 15, 2016
Its no longer news that the greatest musical duo in africa which is made up of the identicals Peter and Paul Okoye, 'PSQUARE' are at the verge of splitting.
Peter Okoye now known as the stage name Mr P has a single track "Look into my eye". Few hours ago his better half Paul Okoye dropped "Call Heaven" an emotional clarion call to their late parents to intervene in the on-going dispute among them (Psquare and their elder brother – Jude) which might eventually lead to their breakup.
We the fans of Psquare are saying no! #WeWantPsquareBack

(1) (Reply)

Lil Kesh Unveils Cover Art For Debut Album, “young And Getting It” / Instagram Restore’s Timaya’s Original Page After They Took It Down Alleging / 5 Male Actors Who Went Unclad For A Movie Role(photos And Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.