Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,014 members, 7,953,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. (9785 Views)

Distribution Of The 2nd Batch Of N-power Devices Has Commenced / Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Deadline / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Jboyossai(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2016
Vicadonis:

kontinu
guy no mind me....na so linda take blow
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by topkuma(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2016
we need to thank God who save us from people destroy party,who has eating nigeria like a cankerworm
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by isbish(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2016
Let me just see someone come here and say witchhunt angry I will castrate that person. God wont allow any of those past leaders that had hand in this go free. That is for sure. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 15, 2016
Why is the scam still continuing under PMB
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Ijaya123: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2016
And we had a government when this tragedy happened...some people's hero.
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by omoomoba(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2016
Likewise was I. Thank God we choose the best decision
omisakint:
On this day
two years ago

I was to choose between participating in this job test and attending my masters degree entrance examination.. I am glad I went for the masters degree entrance test. Now I have the masters degree and the above mentioned job is still inconclusive.

One of the numerous borderline decision I took...
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 15, 2016
hmm
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by joseph1832(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2016
May their souls R.I.P. And may the souls of all those who contributed to their demise burn and rot in jail!!!!.
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Ephemmm: 11:10am On Mar 15, 2016
shamecurls:
All thanks to the ineffectual buffoon and his cohorts

The ineffectual Buffoon has left, but his manhood lives. tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by mans114: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2016
agbangam:
The painful thing is dat those Anti-Buhari, those dat want dis present admin to fail will never condemn their messaigh GEJ but as soon as dey see any fault against Buhari dey all come here and start commenting rubish/hate language.
Aba Moro action led to d death of innocent youth insted of GEJ dealing squarely rather he still kept d murderer in his cabinent and now dat Buhari wants to correct those wrongs so many bloccked heads/IPOB youths will scream witch-hunt. So annoying

May God bless you sir
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Pillyportions(f): 11:41am On Mar 15, 2016
Ayodejioak:
See crowd.. many were called... none was chosen
seriously , i no fit go for this kind of 'interview' . Immedaitly i reach d gate and see this crowd i will just go home.
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by david22uu(m): 12:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
MadCow1:
Never forget to remember... HOW JONATHAN FHUCKED NIGERIA UP

Not even as much as an apology was offered. No inqest whatsoever. Infact, Abba Moro was even arrogant about it on National Television and passed the blame to the applicants.

PDP!! Never Again..

Onward Together...

Greater Tomorrow.....

R.I.P to the Dead.

REAL MAD COW

JOHNATHAN bleeped NIGERIA WITH CONDOM

UR MAN DULLARD BUHARI FUCKING NIGERIA WITHOUT CONDOM

AND U SENSELESS BIGOT... POSTING WITHOUT SENSE
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by barcaboi(m): 12:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
Buhari MAKA WHY
arsenal boy, wetin concern buhari with Immigration stampede na
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by abubkhr: 12:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
You mean 1 out of millions Good luck Jonathan wickedness among Nigeria youth and it's population
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by phemmie06(m): 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Very bad government is what people will say but Buhari led administration is worst
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by phemmie06(m): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
joseph1832:
May their souls R.I.P. And may the souls of all those who contributed to their demise burn and rot in jail!!!!.
And also everyone that has contributed to the suffering of the masses
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by phemmie06(m): 12:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
topkuma:
we need to thank God who save us from people destroy party,who has eating nigeria like a cankerworm
And in what way has APC better. A derica of rice from 140 to 220 and still rising. Even beans no de carry last everything on the high side, even 1+1 will soon be 4 if care is not taken. Let's say the fact, I am yet to see any change
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by joseph1832(m): 1:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
phemmie06:

And also everyone that has contributed to the suffering of the masses
Amen!.
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by floragregs(f): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
isbish:
I was there on that day. so close to the gate here at the National Stadium. Believe me guys, it was a terrible incident.

These are some of the pics still in my phone. cry Lives lost and our 1k each all gone. GEJ and Abba Moro did very terrible.
thank God for ur life ooo. But what really caused the stampede? Can u gist me please
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by MadCow1: 3:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
david22uu:

REAL MAD COW

JOHNATHAN bleeped NIGERIA WITH CONDOM

UR MAN DULLARD BUHARI FUCKING NIGERIA WITHOUT CONDOM

AND U SENSELESS BIGOT... POSTING WITHOUT SENSE

Bigot kwa?

Its like you small boys learn a new word and come on Nairaland to test it out. grin

What exactly makes me a bigot?!

I need you to explain that portion to me so I can know how to respond to you.

2 Likes

Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by pwettiejay(f): 5:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Its should be "Remembrance" not anniversary coz twas a sad event
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by david22uu(m): 8:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
MadCow1:

Bigot kwa?

Its like you small boys learn a new word and come on Nairaland to test it out. grin

What exactly makes me a bigot?!

I need you to explain that portion to me so I can know how to respond to you.

a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by MadCow1: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
david22uu:

a person who is intolerant towards those holding different opinions.

According to your definition, how do I fit into it?
Re: Today Is The 2nd Anniversary Of The Ill-fated Immigration Recruitment. by Dinocarex(m): 5:21am On Mar 16, 2016
They avoided this thread!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Baro Inland Water Port To Create 2 Million Jobs / The Scam Called MG Resources. / Have You Been Able To Successfully Register For Lagos Teacher's Recruitment?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.