Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari (697 Views)

Osinbajo And President Macron Of France At G7 Summit (Photo) / Photos Of Saraki Receiving The List Of Ministers / Video Of Saraki's 'Attack' At The Praying Ground Earlier Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by DANO1011(m): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2016
Baba: kai... This is kwaraptian, he will pay her with Nigerians money. Saraki: hmm...... How did oshiomole did this?
Share yours...........

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by Barbarthundey(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2016
Baba: Is this love between this coke & fanta or it's Edo money she loves?
Saraki: Hmmm... Money answerth all things... If not, Lara shouldn't be with osho. If I say make I do the same thing now, I would start trending on social media cry osho dey enjoy jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by gidola(m): 7:30am On Mar 15, 2016
What r the 3 men at my left staring at?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by boboLIL(m): 7:31am On Mar 15, 2016
Buhari : See the kind phone wey dis inyarinya de use..... I go probe am...
Saraki...: hmmmm are you sure?
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by Pwayne2016(m): 7:45am On Mar 15, 2016
Oshiomhole looks like a Devil
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by Tunami(m): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2016
edo people don enter one chance.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by seunt4ut(m): 7:46am On Mar 15, 2016
Saraki be like Am a Muslim I don't look women in public. Buhari be like kids of this generation are spoilt.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by Progressive01(m): 8:02am On Mar 15, 2016
The look on Baba's face though: cheesy

Baba be like: this wedding gown looks corrupt. It has to be probed.

Why is Saraki always making eyes like a criminal?? Always appearing so dishonest. angry
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by homeboy205: 8:18am On Mar 15, 2016
Saraki is a baddest guy, he's always everywhere at the same time TAKE A LOOK AT THE EYES*******
Re: Caption This Photo Of Saraki And President Buhari by Aufbauh(m): 8:47am On Mar 15, 2016
Osho : Hope this woman is not giving lara another man's contact.

Baba : This lara set sha ooo

Saraki : What am i seeing! So even baba dey look woman with side eyes.

Osinbajo : In God i trust sha, looking unto jesus

The other man with blue suit look like London Nnamdi Kanu's elder bro, he looks more like a biafran president.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

We May Fail Nigerians – Buhari / Group Blasts Oshiomhole Over CBN Illegal Recruitment And Shameful Statements. / See Why Senator's don't Resign or Give Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.