Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari (24136 Views)

BREAKING: FG Planning To Declare State-of-emergency In Rivers Over Wike Audio / I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana / Declare State Of Emergency In Zamfara - Dansadau Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Billygee2u: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
APC know they cannot win Rivers, hence they are afraid of election. Buhari should try declare State of Emergency and see the outcome. We're not cowards here in Riverss
APC devilish plans to hijack Rivers State and milk it dry has failed completely,they now have another plot to achieve and accomplish their demonic mission.
A big shame to shameless APC

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by winningwinner(m): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Aufbauh:

An empty vessel make the loudest noise. Thank God for anonymous forum like nairaland that you at least have a comment to make.

Auwal Bauchi, na you dey talk? I dey laffff oooh!
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by cckris: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Does it mean that APC cannot win elections in the South south without imposing State of Emergency?

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
ChoCandyDiamond:

You are not telling yourself the truth, some killings in some state in Nigeria are far bigger than the one in Rivers state. WHY only Rivers state, you surely have a skeleton under your cupboard shocked

SO BECAUSE SOME MAD PEOPLE THAT CALL THEMSELVES MUSLIMS ARE KILLING PEOPLE IN SOME PLACES IN THE NORTH, WE SHOULD ALLOW SUCH KILLINGS TO GET OUT OF CONTROL IN THE SOUTH.
YOU ARE TALKING LIKE THIS BECAUSE A RELATIVE OF YOURS IS YET TO GET HIT.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by anonimi: 12:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ndlistic:
Publicity Secretary of the All Progressives Congress in Ondo State, Abayomi Adesanya, has called on President Muhammadu Buhari to act fast and declare a state of emergency in Rivers State.

http://independentnig.com/2016/03/river-state-declare-a-state-of-emergency-adesanya-to-buhari/

Does anyone know if ONDO state has now merged with Rivers state

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3477544_whatthefuckisthisshitusewhenyouseeauselesscommentorpost_jpegb2cb22972c8bfd4a9aa05b00b32a5b8e

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Lucasbible: 12:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
I see a civil war in the near future. No country has gone through this kind of fracturing without a war. Buhari is actually speeding it up. You could have relied on Lagos State to source for funds to finance APC, but you chose to scatter Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa where oil money abounds, now you cant win any in the election again, but you have lost your grip and the people have lost more faith in you by voting back PDP enmasse. People hate APC now, go to filling stations and say you support APC, you will be damned. Go to streets and say you support APC you will be lynched.

3 Likes

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Billygee2u: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
peacengine:
This is the game plan of APC. Confused party, nobody is calling for state of emergency in Benue state where Fulani herdsmen are slaughtering people like rams, but all eyes are on Rivers state because of oil money, bunch of thieves cheesy

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by JahJaa(m): 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nna eh. angry
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by tope777(m): 12:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
PentiumPro:

Bro, at this level of madness going on in Rivers, I'm not interested in the politics of PDP and APC in Rivers. It's when people are alive that you play politics.
If a state of emergency will secure the lives of Nigerians living in Rivers, so be it.!!!

The level of madness only happening at Omoku. Are u praying that state of Emergency to be declare because of a Local Government?? But Benue State where thousands are killed everyday by Oga brother does not need State of Emergency

I hail Nigerian Judgement grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by awa(m): 12:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
BRING BACK OUR CORRUPTION!!!
With Corruption a bag of pure water
was N80
Without Corruption a bag of pure
water is N150
With Corruption dollar was N180
Without Corruption dollar is N400
With Corruption I have 20hrs
electricity at low tariff
Without Corruption I have 7hrs
electricity
with 45% increase in tariff
With Corruption keke to my house
takes N50
Without Corruption keke to my
house takes N100
WithCorruption smallest indomie
was N40
Without Corruption smallest
indomie is N60
The list can go on and on but I just
have to end it and take a stand......
# IStandWithCorruption
# Bringbackourcorruption .
# BuharibringbackNigeria .
# Bringbacknaira .
If with Corruption Dollar was N180
and without Corruption Dollar is
now N425,
Brother and Sisters, you will agree
with me that we need corruption in
this country...
Titus Sardine started with 4 fishes,
it reduced to 3. Then now it's 2.
In years to come, you'll open
Sardine and see "Try again later''
No fish....

Bros after reading your thoughts,all I can say is that you love Nigeria.
Also, anybody that finish reading your suggestions and stil have BP should really visit hospital.
You are on point on this Brossss

3 Likes

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by godwin120alex: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
The man called Adesanya is pathetic why don't he call for the same thing in Benue . Why have d party done anything to the Funlani herdsmen. Shame on them . Ameachi is destroying the name of APC in the SS region and PMB is in support

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by PentiumPro(f): 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
tope777:

The level of madness only happening at Omoku. Are u praying that state of Emergency to be declare because of a Local Government?? But Benue State where thousands are killed everyday by Oga brother does not need State of Emergency

I hail Nigerian Judgement grin grin

The NUMERO UNO problem killing Nigeria is TRIBALISM.
SMH.

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Weigher: 12:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
Nigeria is doom, Adesanya the brainless. >: grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by AntiWailer: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
sidneyj:

don't u know kanu been in jail is like a bone in throat
u can't swallow it neither is easy to come out...
as I was saying, let any happen to him in jail
out u will see d outcome

Bros, nothing will happen.

Let us stop all the empty threats. That guy is 6 months in Jail now.

If all the threats and the shouts are valid, he wont be there.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by anonimi: 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lucasbible:
I see a civil war in the near future. No country has gone through this kind of fracturing without a war. Buhari is actually speeding it up. You could have relied on Lagos State to source for funds to finance APC, but you chose to scattered Akwa Ibom, Rivers and Bayelsa where oil money abounds, now you cant win any in the election again, but you have lost your grip and the people have lost more faith in you by voting back PDP enmasse. People hate APC now, go to filling stations and say you support APC, you will be damned. Go to streets and say you support APC you will be lynched.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3137918_femidaviesmetronews1225676416655968803743271510579220n_jpeg60027c173394b1e18a271ba8abb0a2b0
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Rajiolaade: 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
was N80
water is N150
electricity
takes N50
house takes N100
was N40
indomie is N60
# IStandWithCorruption
# Bringbacknaira .
now N425,
this country...
No fish....
U FORGOT TO ADD WITH CORRUPTION CRUDE OIL SOLD AT $130 per BARREL,WITHOUT CORRUPTION SELLING AT $30 per BARREL, d*ft.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Anwonspee(m): 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is the highest insane talk I have ever heard from all there negative utterance. That thing called Ade what should immediately be rushed to psychiatric hospital before that he goat starts roaming around the streets.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by anonimi: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rajiolaade:
U FORGOT TO ADD WITH CORRUPTION CRUDE OIL SOLD AT $130 per BARREL,WITHOUT CORRUPTION SELLING AT $30 per BARREL, d*ft.

What happened to Superman Buubuu's promise to stabilise oil price
I forgot that a Promise & FAIL president was voted on March 28, 2015.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2186280_buhari2blaugh1_jpegc35d9ea4e30142f9302718e17f58f220

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by mynd1(f): 1:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Empty chest beaters everywhere! cheesy
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by kenchylala: 1:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
naijagobetter:
i concur, wiked wike will ruin the state if action is not take immediately, desperate times calls for desperate measures

WHY NOT DECLARE STATE OF EMERGENCY FOR KOGI STATE OR LAGOS STATE WITH WORST KILLINGS RATES, FULANI HERDSMEN ARE GOING AROUND KILLING NIGERIANS AND YOU CALL RIVERS STATE, YOU ARE JUST A COMMON THIEF....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Truckpusher(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
gradually they are revealing their plan, if PDP wins in the rerun, expect large scale violence which would propel this illiterate administration to declare state of emergency
We would be glad to declare a state of emergency on the Nigerian economy without wasting time.

Whatever the APC wishes for in Rivers State they will get it double.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by sleepingTROUBLE: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
AntiWailer:

Lets be practical.

What will u do ?
grin grin

Kanu is still in jail after all the daring, threats and wat else av u ?
Kanu is in jail and nothing has happened because IPOB wants to follow the lay down rules by the UN for self determination. ZOMBIE!
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by AntiWailer: 1:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
sleepingTROUBLE:
Kanu is in jail and nothing has happened because IPOB wants to follow the lay down rules by the UN for self determination. ZOMBIE!

hahahaha.

The same way IPOB will shift goal post if he dies.

Wake up, this is Nigeria in 2016.
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by comos: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
una plan don fail,

no state of emergency

coming saturday, PDP will win all the seats.

1 Like

Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by tobiasbeecher: 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
cckris:
1. INEC may declare PDP winners of all elections in Rivers State.
2. Rivers people will protest such INECs open electoral malpractices.
3. Buhari declares a State of Emergency.

Easy as ABC.
What is it with you people about state of emergency? Do you think Buhari can just declare state of emergency just like that? So you don't know that before a state of emergency can be declared by the president, he needs a 2/3 majority of the National Assembly?
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by kinswhizz: 2:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is a stupid one from a very insane person like amaechi
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rotimi Amaechi is the cause of all the problems in Rivers state...He should stay away and let the people decide their fate. His presence and comment keep heating up the polity. I only pity jobless youths, gluttons and thugs who don't value their lives but prefer to stick out their neck for a politician whose family is relaxing abroad...
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
was N80
water is N150
electricity
takes N50
house takes N100
was N40
indomie is N60
# IStandWithCorruption
# Bringbacknaira .
now N425,
this country...
No fish....

Nigerians are uselesss
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ndlistic:
This Adesanya is not well ooo.,maybe he needs malaria medicine. can he talk to wike one and one. He don't know what to say. nonsense man.

#I-stand-by-my-man-wike, #I-stand-by-pdp-in-rivers

Hit like if you stand by Wike and Pdp in Rivers. Share if you think pdp will win.
u no dey tire to wail ni?
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
SouthernBreeze:
APC know they cannot win Rivers, hence they are afraid of election. Buhari should try declare State of Emergency and see the outcome. We're not cowards here in Riverss
lols na so ipod youth dey talk wey we dey take statistic of death and no retaliation
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
bonechamberlain:
gradually they are revealing their plan, if PDP wins in the rerun, expect large scale violence which would propel this illiterate administration to declare state of emergency
nice one ipod youth
Re: Declare State Of Emergency In Rivers State – Adesanya To Buhari by Ahmedhussain3463: 3:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
OluwatoyinIS:
was N80
water is N150
electricity
takes N50
house takes N100
was N40
indomie is N60
# IStandWithCorruption
# Bringbacknaira .
now N425,
this country...
No fish....
nice one ipod u.pls u will b wailing till 2023,u av a good start keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Makinde Appoints Ahmed Murtala, Kano Indigene As Aide / Policewoman Killed As Ekiti Bye-Election Turns Bloody / Bukola Saraki Arrives Code Of Conduct Tribunal For Trial - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.