Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Must Read: CLUB ADVENTURE - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Must Read: CLUB ADVENTURE (579 Views)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / Fog:in Those Days– A FANTASY Adventure. / Adaobi (A Story Of Love, Romance And Adventure) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read: CLUB ADVENTURE by noblepassmercy: 9:06am On Mar 15, 2016
A typical Friday night for me is the club. I need to unwind after a hard week of work. Monday to Friday is the usual grind of the mill period, work and work till the point of exhaustion. So I do not compromise my weekend relaxation except it is absolutely unavoidable. This memorable weekend, I had gone to my usual hangout with two others of my girlfriends, two fellow Hot bitches. We were all Hot but obviously our Bleep buddies had prior engagement, so the consensus was to go clubbing, pump as much spirit and weed into our systems as possible, then settle for girl-girl loving. Our numerous dongs, vibs and strap-ons were considered to be good alternative for hard, veiny, pulsing, blood pumping cocks. I don’t think so anyways but what’s a Hot girl to do in the face of a dearth of cocks?

Anyways, this fateful Friday night, we had gone to our usual haunt in search of fun and pleasure. Usual dingy, shadowing atmosphere, the best place for owls like my friends and I. We drank, danced, smoked and generally felt high. But after a time, I got bored and as Hot as hell. None of the guys around showed any signs of being adventurous or what I wanted. Of course we had enough guys making those normal signals opposite sexes make when they want to mate. But I needed adventure, someone who would totally sweep me off my feet sexually. I wanted a predator, not those tame cats I saw skulking around me making mewling noises that they thought could pass for growls. So I decided to go outside away from all that smoke sweat from the press of several bodies.

I smelled the welcoming fresh air as I got outside to the car park. It was kind of intoxicating and made me hornier than ever before. I needed my pussy handled, I needed my body touched, I needed to be used. I inhaled the fresh air and moved to where I had parked my car. Thank God we brought my car, I thought to myself as I opened the driver’s door and sat but with my feet still on the floor. I guess my dress was adding to my Hot state as it was extra-ordinarily short with it barely covering my crotch and my boobs were straining against the polyester material, trying to get free. My nipples were outlined against the stretchy material, taut and as hard as stone.

continue reading here http://trendope.com/2016/03/must-read-club-adventure/

(1) (Reply)

The Thrilling Sequels Of An Adventure Of The Night. / Time Waits For No One / SADE - A Fiction Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.