Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

My Mum Is A Drug Addict - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Mum Is A Drug Addict (514 Views)

'29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / My Wife Denies Me Sex Just Because Her Mum Is Around. / Pls Help, My Mum Is Suffering From Megalomania And Am Begining To Hate Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Mum Is A Drug Addict by rectitude(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2016
As shared on www.fixmeblog.com

My mom was a bad drug addict. When I was about 6 my dad took me from my mom because of the drugs. I am now 13 and I haven’t seen or heard from my mom for three years. She had a husband that she chose over me. Last time my brother talked to her was 11 years ago. Now she’s sick, her husband left her and now she wants to play ‘mother ‘ which she has never been. I guess i should just stay away from her so she’ll die sad and alone right? What do you think?

(1) (Reply)

Two RX 330 Lexus For Sale, Location Enugu Call Kenechukwu 07066058563, Many More / Family First, A Most See / Adoption In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.