Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,068 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Moving Permanently To The US - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Moving Permanently To The US (51507 Views)

How To Move Permanently To Canada WITHOUT AN AGENT / Accident In Uyo,Ambulance Carrying Corpse Collides With A Moving Van(pics) / Cost Of Relocating Permanently To Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Sebastine1606(m): 9:26pm On Oct 03, 2017
smadalove:
And some Visa officer will be reading una comment ...and tomorrow those that has clean intent in USA won't get. . When Nigerian lack wisdom...
Thank you so much dear, you have hit the nail on the head

2 Likes

Re: Moving Permanently To The US by ramzylipi(m): 6:45am On Oct 04, 2017
justwise:

No you don't, you are just like many Nigerians who come here to tell piles of lies just to be seen as a nice guy.

American govt will not officially allow a company to employ illegal immigrants as you falsely claimed here.

Do not use this section to encourage any illegal activities again

Good day , please I have a question sir. I'm a graduate but I graduated with a third class. I have checked most schools in US and part of their requirements for post graduate is a CGPA of 3.0. Please is there any school in the US that takes third class for post graduate courses. Or should I just start with an undergraduate course. Thanks
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by amidafrica: 6:54pm On Oct 04, 2017
Let me sit down for here it's like this thread will be interesting.
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2017
Wow, Onila, you are 30/31 years old?
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by TWoods(m): 12:45am On Oct 05, 2017
ramzylipi:

Good day , please I have a question sir. I'm a graduate but I graduated with a third class. I have checked most schools in US and part of their requirements for post graduate is a CGPA of 3.0. Please is there any school in the US that takes third class for post graduate courses. Or should I just start with an undergraduate course. Thanks

No serious school will take you.
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Nobody: 3:06am On Oct 05, 2017
justwise:

No you don't, you are just like many Nigerians who come here to tell piles of lies just to be seen as a nice guy.

American govt will not officially allow a company to employ illegal immigrants as you falsely claimed here.

Do not use this section to encourage any illegal activities again

Some of these people might not be Nigerians, just like those asylum seekers all claiming Nigerian which is an obvious lie, thanks for calling him out
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by business4all: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2017
TWoods:

As an individual, you don’t need a tax identification number (ITIN) if you have a social security number. Your illegal pals (not sure why you hang around such if you’re above board yourself) may be working but they are essentially slaves. No means to buy homes, vote or régularité their status. It’s better to live in Nigeria than live with one eye open for the police 24 hours a day. Good luck if that’s what you want to. I certainly love the freedom of being able to leave and come home to the US whenever I please?
I just want to correct you on that using my own case. I got a couple of Nigerian friends. They are my friends because they are good people working hard to support their family. We meet at different places: church (some are even workers in the church), mall, Nigerian parties. They don’t get themselves involved with anything criminal. And you are here painting them as if they are criminals . Of course they don’t have green card. Nevertheless they are living their life and happy. When people say some are illegals, what flashes through the mind of people is the picture of stranded people maybe living on the street. No it’s not always like that. So many successful Nigerians here will tell you their story how they first got here and were illegals. Now they are legal and successful and have their own house here. What if someone had looked down on them in their initial stage of life here? Some of them will tell you their story how they started out as cleaner, caregiver, dishwasher. Today, they are non of those anymore. They are not only legal but they are successful. Now in your opinion, only illegals have other illegals as friends abi? When a lot and a lot of Nigerians that came to the US in 60s, 70s, 80s and early 90s before visa lottery was introduced were initially illegals in the country before walking their way up and became legals. Because of that, how does that make them less human or different from you mr Legal? I rapport with people based on the content of their character and not because of any other things. That doesn’t stop me from being who I am. I go my separate way from people with questionable character. That’s all. Thank God. American society is not a place where you can flex your muscles to show who you are because nobody cares. Nobody wants to know you. Nigerian society is where that fit people like you so you can flex your ego.

17 Likes

Re: Moving Permanently To The US by justwise(m): 10:15am On Oct 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Some of these people might not be Nigerians, just like those asylum seekers all claiming Nigerian which is an obvious lie, thanks for calling him out

Why would any asylum seeker claim to be a Nigerian? That reduces their chances of ever getting an asylum to zero. There is no war or natural disaster going on in Nigeria so on what basis will one claim asylum?
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by AfonjaConehead: 11:32am On Oct 05, 2017
post=61124740:

Why would any asylum seeker claim to be a Nigerian? That reduces their chances of ever getting an asylum to zero. There is no war or natural disaster going on in Nigeria so on what basis will one claim asylum?

its name is pidgin2 and it talks without thinking.....like an agberoe grin

2 Likes

Re: Moving Permanently To The US by falopey: 1:22pm On Oct 05, 2017
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Sebastine1606(m): 4:18pm On Oct 05, 2017
justwise:

You can claim it with taking advantage of the obvious killings of boko garam in the northern part
You can use circumcision causing child immortality and adult pains
You can even use IPOB.... grin

1 Like

Re: Moving Permanently To The US by justwise(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2017
Sebastine1606:

You can claim it with taking advantage of the obvious killings of boko garam in the northern part
You can use circumcision causing child immortality and adult pains
You can even use IPOB.... grin

You can only get asylum using BH or circumcision in your dream, not in any western country or even African country.
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Tobigo12: 8:30pm On Oct 05, 2017
Hello house. I need your advice. I will be done with my NYSC next year and i wish to leave Nigeria. I have over £10,000 in my domiciliary account. Which country do you suggest even though i prefer Canada.
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Sebastine1606(m): 9:16pm On Oct 05, 2017
Tobigo12:
Hello house. I need your advice. I will be done with my NYSC next year and i wish to leave Nigeria. I have over £10,000 in my domiciliary account. Which country do you suggest even though i prefer Canada.
Dollars or pounds
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Nobody: 5:44am On Oct 06, 2017
justwise:

Gay rights, Boko Haram, Female genital mutilation etc You wlll be amazed at what people claim grin
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Onila2: 2:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Thank y'all for your contributions, I've decided to stay in Nigeria and start a better business for now. Really appreciate the advice.

1 Like

Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Marriott1980(m): 4:47pm On Oct 06, 2017
rinzaugustine:
Please does the millitary recognise foreign degree from home for purpose of enlistment and if so whats the procedure.Thanks

Yes they do. All you need to do is give your transcript to your recruiter and it willl be verified and evaluated.

2 Likes

Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
Pls I need to mail u privately. Can I send pm?
justwise:

lol.. you haven't seen anything yet..sometimes i shake my head after reading some posts here
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by obehivan: 9:42am On Jan 26, 2018
Hello people. I have a 2yrs visa and I intend traveln to the USA for 5 months. I know its illegal to work wit a visiting visa but people get menial jobs wit visiting visa. Pleas who knows how to go about getting a menial job like baby sitting? Thanks
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by desmedallion(m): 1:39pm On Nov 30, 2018
Your number please Marriot
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by thepapa: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2019
Hello Scholars,
Am interested in relocating to USA,
Am a graduate of OAU from the department of demography and social statistics
but i want to further my studies in Accounting

therefore should i apply for masters straight or a degree in B.Sc studies in accounting
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Beautyaddy: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
thepapa:
Hello Scholars,
Am interested in relocating to USA,
Am a graduate of OAU from the department of demography and social statistics
but i want to further my studies in Accounting

therefore should i apply for masters straight or a degree in B.Sc studies in accounting

You might want to ask your question more by visiting the below link

https://www.nairaland.com/4672093/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part/381
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Dusa20: 7:40pm On Nov 08, 2019
Hello
I am applying for a student visa and I want a green card but I don't want to get married. What should I do?
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Whitemagic: 12:25pm On Jan 12, 2020
mikkyangel:

That's one reason I why I feel trump will not win...he said some trashy stuff abt nigerians... (90% of nigerians...say over 3 million will not vote for him)

-latinos (their votes was responsible for Obama coming into power), and with d way dem dey born full here(wit a sizeable percentage attaining voter age this yr),am sure will not vote for him..

Leti not forget the muslims,d blacks and core white democrates...

OP....HAVE U GOTTEN D VISA? Abi u just woke up monday morning, come decide say u won come yanky?anyway like my bro said....visa lottery is closed,so u will need to
-apply for studies (new yanky rules/after 3 yrs u get greencard)....science and engineering causes ohh

OR...U come tru tourist (visitor) visa..."no worry,once u come in tru dis means,u will know d truth,and d hmnnn...will set u free "......

OR

If d top 2 options nor work,den na kokoyi (mex) u go follow ohhh...well,my friend dey here (22yr old)way follow dt way enter early last yr...she never even get work permit,she Don buy car within 6 months of arrival
Chief Mikky... I de your whatsapp DM smiley
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Whitemagic: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2020
Marriott1980:

If you successfully get a chance to come here and study for your masters, let me know when you get here and I will help you in any way I can. Only when you get here o.
Boss can I contact you too.?
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by sodres: 1:26pm On Jan 13, 2020
business4all:
I just want to correct you on that using my own case. I got a couple of Nigerian friends. They are my friends because they are good people working hard to support their family. We meet at different places: church (some are even workers in the church), mall, Nigerian parties. They don’t get themselves involved with anything criminal. And you are here painting them as if they are criminals . Of course they don’t have green card. Nevertheless they are living their life and happy. When people say some are illegals, what flashes through the mind of people is the picture of stranded people maybe living on the street. No it’s not always like that. So many successful Nigerians here will tell you their story how they first got here and were illegals. Now they are legal and successful and have their own house here. What if someone had looked down on them in their initial stage of life here? Some of them will tell you their story how they started out as cleaner, caregiver, dishwasher. Today, they are non of those anymore. They are not only legal but they are successful. Now in your opinion, only illegals have other illegals as friends abi? When a lot and a lot of Nigerians that came to the US in 60s, 70s, 80s and early 90s before visa lottery was introduced were initially illegals in the country before walking their way up and became legals. Because of that, how does that make them less human or different from you mr Legal? I rapport with people based on the content of their character and not because of any other things. That doesn’t stop me from being who I am. I go my separate way from people with questionable character. That’s all. Thank God. American society is not a place where you can flex your muscles to show who you are because nobody cares. Nobody wants to know you. Nigerian society is where that fit people like you so you can flex your ego.

Guy no mind that bastard. dude na enemy of progress. him and some of his siblings came into USA illegally but now acting like boss. Foolish animal in human skin. I hope/pray they deport you back to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Moving Permanently To The US by mainstreets(m): 6:42am On Nov 08, 2020
Please guys, I have HND, does any school accepts it for it post graduate studies in the USA?
I really want to further my school over there.
Re: Moving Permanently To The US by Hausa(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2021
rinzaugustine:
LOL no be lie my brother.I dey legal na why i no sabi a lot of the illegal routes.I remember the nexium you recomended for me earlier,which i got OTC From dollar general and it worked.Thanks once again.I dey NC .I will send you p.m so that we can be chatting from time to time online
Can my cousin, who is married with kids, who has a Green card, invite me to the US?

Is it going to be that simple?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra International Airport: Innoson Begins Production Of Jet-Steps / Aero Slashes Domestic Air Fare To N7, 000 / FG Patches Potholes On Sagamu-Ore Axis Of The Lagos-Benin Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.