Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Words Of Wisdom From Ebonyi State Governor To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Words Of Wisdom From Ebonyi State Governor To Nigerians (448 Views)

Aregbesola: "I Will Resign If Adeleke Wins". FFK Tells Osun Governor To Resign / Amnesty Urges Nigeria's Anambra Governor To Investigate Pro-biafra Deaths / Fear Of Stone-throwers Forces Kwara Governor To Cancel Independence Day - S.R (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words Of Wisdom From Ebonyi State Governor To Nigerians by Mcsammy4u(m): 10:08am On Mar 15, 2016
The Ebonyi State Governor, Gov. David Nweze Umahi took to his Facebook page to advice Nigerians on been proud of there past and never give up. Below is His Excellency's advice

YOUR SCARS ARE A SYMBOL OF YOUR
STRENGTH. Don’t ever be ashamed of the
scars life has left you with. A scar means the
hurt is over and the wound is closed. It means
you conquered the pain, learned a lesson,
grew stronger, and moved forward. A scar is
the tattoo of a triumph to be proud of. Don’t
allow your scars to hold you hostage. Don’t
allow them to make you live your life in fear.
You can’t make the scars in your life
disappear, but you can change the way you
see them. You can start seeing your scars as
a sign of strength and not pain. The wound is
the place where the Light enters you. Nothing
could be closer to this truth. Out of suffering
have emerged the strongest souls; the most
powerful characters in this great world are
seared with scars. See your scars as a sign of
“YES! I MADE IT! I survived and I have my
scars to prove it! And now I have a chance to
grow even stronger". Have a blessed week. -
DNU
Re: Words Of Wisdom From Ebonyi State Governor To Nigerians by omoigbomina(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2016
Waxing philosophical.

(1) (Reply)

We Owe Federation Account N326bn, Not N3.23tn —NNPC / Why Nigerians Are Special - Reuben Abati / NLC Chairman With Misplaced Priorities Supports Independence For Western Sahara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.