Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet (2453 Views)

Speed Darlington Hints Arrest After He Called Out Lady Who Didn't Have Sex With / Freeze Calls Out Lady Who Owes Him Money(photo) / Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by Harbdhul(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
So Rita Dominic tweeted to lady Gaga and she replied humbly. How cool is that?

Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by Harbdhul(m): 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by HungerBAD: 12:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Reply to a Tweet is news?

Let me go back to the other News of Rivers State. State of Emergency 95% loading.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by nicerichard05: 12:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
ok o
Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by Nobody: 12:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
OK we don hear
Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by missdebs(f): 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
behold, lay thine eyes on my field of f**ks, and see that they are barren

2 Likes

Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by okosodo: 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
endtime things
Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by bolseas(f): 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Humble response? Let us wait to read her response to someone who commended her negatively...
Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by Nobody: 3:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
if this thing make FP make I baff nikkid
Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by ShakurM(m): 4:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
All these girls on top me , I need back up grin
Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by premucks(m): 5:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
Big deal, Rita is a big girl too nw.
Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by ba7man(m): 6:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
"You have a jawline for days"........
Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by icebebe(f): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Rita will sleep well nw
Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Even Rita is star struck. It happens . I doubt Lady Gaga knows who she is. She doesn't know Rita is a nollywood diva. Maybe she is not even educated enough to know that there is something called Nollywood.

whatever te case maybe, let Rita learn and reply her fans too. she should know what it feels like .
Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 16, 2016
If ds tin no make Frontpage i no go baff tday
Re: Check Out Lady Gaga Reply To Rita Dominic's Tweet by Afrok(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2016
missdebs:
behold, lay thine eyes on my field of f**ks, and see that they are barren
shall thou allow my cutlass and hoes cultivate your field of f**ks, then thou shalt knoweth how fertile thou art kiss.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Stars Ramsey Nouah And Daniel Lloyd Without Makeup / Checkout Sophie (shuga) Astonishing Photos / Rihanna Pregnant For Wizkid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.