Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Increase Your Business Relevance With A Simple Online Presence - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Increase Your Business Relevance With A Simple Online Presence (623 Views)

Top Ten(10) Ways To Increase Your Ctr / Creating A Simple Calculator With Raw Javascript / Help! How Do I Start A Simple Machine Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Business Relevance With A Simple Online Presence by Jovie: 9:01pm On Jul 20, 2009
These days, the internet has become a powerful tool for business. A simple web site can increase the chances of success of business in basically every sector.

Supermarkets and department stores create effective e-commerce sites from which they make sales online. Auto dealers (and other related trades) create sites to help them reach clients in far places who place orders from their location and have their goods delivered to them. Even schools have web sites that show the percieved advantage they have over other institutions. Some even go ahead to conduct registrations and even exams on the internet.

In view of this, it is my intention to briefly highlight a few of the advantages of having an online presence to increase relevance in the modern business place. Having done this, i also wish to introduce the services of Sigma Web Services, an Abuja based web services company that provides simple web presence for educational and corporate organizations.

For more information call 08075145419 or visit www.sigmatransactions.hoxt.me.

(1) (Reply)

Website For Sale / Announcement To Website Critics / 104 Year Old Grandma With 26,000 Followers On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.