Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,091 members, 7,814,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (44429 Views)

Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) / Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Wowzer(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
Lovely. She is beauty personified. No ifs, ands or buts about it.
Reminds me of Sasuwa

1 Like

Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
Beautiful.
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by bitingcool: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
omoharry:
how come non of all these Hausa/Fulani's rich men children wear hijab...religion is very funny..the rich are exempted from alot of these ugly an unattrative pratices while the poor are made to reflect how the religion should be seen and practice.

Weather too hot to dey wear hijab, u want make heat kill rich man pikin?
But the bride is beautiful I must say, she looks comfortable in her skin. Nothing overdone. Sweet and natural beauty.

1 Like

Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by paradise88: 3:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
she is ugly....
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by agbangam: 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
In da nxt pipteen years, e go leave her and marry one swt 18yrs old chick grin ... So baby forget all dis razmatazz, we know d paedophiles

1 Like

Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Bimpe29: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
I wish them happy married life in advance.
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Oneguy03(m): 3:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Jacko1(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Wher her hijab.... Islam is a religion dat is different for the rich and for the poor

2 Likes

Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by sparklebabe(f): 4:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
nice pix...
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by effty(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2016
Which tym aboki begin kneel down to propose?! grin
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by porshuch: 4:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
Where is her overall hijab. Muslim elite I hail Una. I can see the babe curves, she set Ella.
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by linearity: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jacko1:
Wher her hijab.... Islam is a religion dat is different for the rich and for the poor

I noticed that, especially the tattoos... I remember that Islam do not take likely to tattoos...infact there is a curse on anyone who does them, but I no wan raise religious sensitive topic....so make we close eyes and pretend say those side no dey, then appreciate her beauty and wish them the very best...

http://www.muslimconverts.com/cosmetics/tattoos.htm
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by amtaken(f): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
She looks Igbo, hope it's not another abduction case.
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by dmexy33: 4:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
omoharry:
how come non of all these Hausa/Fulani's rich men children wear hijab...religion is very funny..the rich are exempted from alot of these ugly an unattrative pratices while the poor are made to reflect how the religion should be seen and practice.

U get sense. nice observation.

1 Like

Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by aleeyus(m): 4:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
Her nose is not wide https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/3496646_121_jpegf3b5f7dea444ce3a29c3d5b27867053e
amtaken:
She looks Igbo, hope it's not another abduction case.

Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by petkoffDrake(m): 5:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
Swissheart:
Beautiful lady

U are beautiful too cool
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by chat2deen(m): 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2016
Village! I see ur regular moves! Once a regular always a regular, God bless ur union,amin.
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by CROWNTIFA: 5:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
she fit be aisha ijeoma... grin
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by herboshedhe(f): 5:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Pretty woman plus handsome man = frosh shidren grin
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by gaussy(m): 5:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
linearity:

I noticed that, especially the tattoos... I remember that Islam do not take likely to tattoos...infact there is a curse on anyone who does them, but I no wan raise religious sensitive topic....so make we close eyes and pretend say those side no dey, then appreciate her beauty and wish them the very best...

http://www.muslimconverts.com/cosmetics/tattoos.htm

Stop displaying your idiocy and silliness on a public forum, what she has on her body is henna design and not tattoo. Tattoos are permanent while the later fades and disappears with time.

2 Likes

Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Mekus68: 5:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
jonhemma11:
Sani Bayero, son of late former Emir of Kano, Alhaji Dr. Ado Abdullahi Bayero, is set to tie the knot with his fiancée Aysha. Late Ado Bayero was the Emir of Kano from 1963 to his death. He died on 6th June, 2014 aged 83. See more pre-wedding photos below;

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/03/dr-ado-bayeros-son-set-to-wed-releases.html

She looks like one of those kidnapped girls from the South East, who were converted to Islam and is now about to be married off.
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by hajhud: 5:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
angels09:
Buhari sef
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by hajhud: 5:36pm On Mar 15, 2016
angels09:
Buhari sef
u c ur lyf....
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by AleAirHub(m): 6:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
omoharry:
lol
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by abdulkayus(m): 6:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
omoharry:

Hypocrisy, illiteracy, bigotry and hatred are ur problem. Islam never exempted the rich ones from wearing hijab and Islam doesn't differentiate between the rich and poor. Everyone does his/her own in his/her own discretion. Everyone go answer him name for hereafter. It is their cup of tea whether they wear hijab or not.
Although, the rich ones tend to dress more classy than the poor even with the hijab
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by dagr8(m): 6:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
shamecurls:
Hausa girls sabi fine.....

Where re the Hausa girls on Nairaland?

I must marry one by fire by force IJN
Na fulani dey fine
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Ralphdan(m): 7:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
Sanusi don steal the throne wey em for dey now. grin
The bae 5n sha SCATA
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Priest200(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
And the poor masses go carry canopy cover body. Am nt a hater of it o bt at least moderation shld b dn

1 Like

Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by jelal007(m): 8:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
shamecurls:
Hausa girls sabi fine.....

Where re the Hausa girls on Nairaland?

I must marry one by fire by force IJN
Bros,a just fine face plenty of dem get ooo. They lack brains to match their facial beauty. And dem no dey get manners.
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by babadem2much(m): 8:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
And she is not wearing hijab o, some people will come out n shout hijab is a modest dressing but will never criticize this dressing o. my thought, this hijab is meant for the poor I swear

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace / Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan / Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.