Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,117 members, 7,814,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos (44430 Views)

Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed / Prince Salisu Bayero Marries Second Wife 2 Years After His Wedding (Photos) / Prince Sadiku Bayero Set To Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by babadem2much(m): 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
jelal007:
Bros,a just fine face plenty of dem get ooo. They lack brains to match their facial beauty. And dem no dey get manners.

Guy stop the critics, how many u don marry or friend? no hate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Coolgent(m): 9:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jacko1:
Wher her hijab.... Islam is a religion dat is different for the rich and for the poor
There is no exemption between rich & poor when it comes to Islamic principles.
What i observed is the richer you become the more you are willing to disobey the teaching of your religion.
I.e wearing Hijab is compulory to all Muslims women, but have you ever saw Aisha Buhari wearing it despite the fact that PMB is Sunni Muslim
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Coolgent(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
linearity:

I noticed that, especially the tattoos... I remember that Islam do not take likely to tattoos...infact there is a curse on anyone who does them, but I no wan raise religious sensitive topic....so make we close eyes and pretend say those side no dey, then appreciate her beauty and wish them the very best...

http://www.muslimconverts.com/cosmetics/tattoos.htm

My Oga that is not tattoo o!
Its call LALLE, prophet Mubammad reallg encourage women to have as it beautify them.
Thats the answer i got from one northern Malam.
When i serve there i figured out its not tattoo

1 Like

Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by jelal007(m): 10:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
[qHateuote author=babadem2much post=43803865]

Guy stop the critics, how many u don marry or friend? no hate[/quote]Hate? Aint got time 4 dat.
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Solozzo(m): 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
babadem2much:
And she is not wearing hijab o, some people will come out n shout hijab is a modest dressing but will never criticize this dressing o. my thought, this hijab is meant for the poor I swear

She is wearing hijab in the last photo. Looks like the Virgin Mary
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by opribo(m): 5:55am On Mar 16, 2016
Hope someone in Ife is watching how it is done when royalty is concerned there should be no stain and no controversy.

Plain clean and simple virgin.
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by omoharry(f): 9:40am On Mar 16, 2016
abdulkayus:

Hypocrisy, illiteracy, bigotry and hatred are ur problem. Islam never exempted the rich ones from wearing hijab and Islam doesn't differentiate between the rich and poor. Everyone does his/her own in his/her own discretion. Everyone go answer him name for hereafter. It is their cup of tea whether they wear hijab or not.
Although, the rich ones tend to dress more classy than the poor even with the hijab
oga i am not a hypocrite but only saying the truth...how come the rich men that have stolen money do not face sharia court but are charge to our regular court? why aka..babangida, abdusalam abubakah etec..how many hands or legg of these northern politicians have been cut off.Has any one ever been drag to the sharia court for persecution? hell no.. meanwhile thesame law that persecute the common man that steals a loaf of bread will turn its face to the other side when a wealthy personality is guilty of thesame crime of stealing....and you are telling me religion does not descriminate...its does and its smell to the high heavens..pls dont quote me again..i am done here.

1 Like

Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by halfricanadian(f): 9:47am On Mar 16, 2016
She is so so pretty
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by amtaken(f): 10:54am On Mar 16, 2016
Arewa boy you don't know SE babes; prettiest in Nigeria, straight from Israel.

aleeyus:
Her nose is not wide https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/3496646_121_jpegf3b5f7dea444ce3a29c3d5b27867053e
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by SenatorJames(m): 10:31am On Mar 21, 2016
God bless their home
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Baaballiyo(m): 12:36am On Mar 22, 2016
Coolgent:

There is no exemption between rich & poor when it comes to Islamic principles.
What i observed is the richer you become the more you are willing to disobey the teaching of your religion.
I.e wearing Hijab is compulory to all Muslims women, but have you ever saw Aisha Buhari wearing it despite the fact that PMB is Sunni Muslim

Wearing hijab is not compulsory, what is compulsory is covering their whole body except face, toes and Palm with any non transparent and not tight fitting material not only hijaab. But I agree with ur saying, some. the more rich they become the more they tend to go astray and it's really a shame for a Prince of Kano to act in such a disrespectful manner. I don't. think he will act thus when "Takawa" ( Emir Ado Ba yero ) was alive.
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Baaballiyo(m): 12:49am On Mar 22, 2016
omoharry:
oga i am not a hypocrite but only saying the truth...how come the rich men that have stolen money do not face sharia court but are charge to our regular court? why aka..babangida, abdusalam abubakah etec..how many hands or legg of these northern politicians have been cut off.Has any one ever been drag to the sharia court for persecution? hell no.. meanwhile thesame law that persecute the common man that steals a loaf of bread will turn its face to the other side when a wealthy personality is guilty of thesame crime of stealing....and you are telling me religion does not descriminate...its does and its smell to the high heavens..pls dont quote me again..i am done here.

If u want to see that happening, then advise the Federal Government to in-corporate the 'Hisbah' ( i.e. Sharia police ) Into EFCC and ICPC, and FG should also relinquish it powers to prosecute criminal cases in Federal /magistrate courts. Sharia courts are the jurisdiction of Sharia police not Nigeria police, EFCC or ICPC. So only sharia police prosecute in sharia courts, so for starters hand Over Sambo Dasuki to them and see the swiftness of the sharia courts.
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Coolgent(m): 4:15pm On Mar 22, 2016
Baaballiyo:

Wearing hijab is not compulsory, what is compulsory is covering their whole body except face, toes and Palm with any non transparent and not tight fitting material not only hijaab. But I agree with ur saying, some. the more rich they become the more they tend to go astray and it's really a shame for a Prince of Kano to act in such a disrespectful manner. I don't. think he will act thus when "Takawa" ( Emir Ado Ba yero ) was alive.
If wearing hijab/big veil/gyale aint compulsory like u said, why is it must to wear hijab before prayer?
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by Baaballiyo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 22, 2016
Coolgent:

If wearing hijab/big veil/gyale aint compulsory like u said, why is it must to wear hijab before prayer?
Nobody say they Must wear hijaab before prayer, they can use all sort of material, provided that material is not transparent and is big enough to cover their body. There's no hijaab during the time of the Prophet S.A W. Pls ask ur islamic teachers for more clarification.
Re: Ado Bayero’s Son Set To Wed,Checkout His Lovely Pre-wedding Photos by MrCork: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2016
sparklebabe:
nice pix...

^^^^^kaiiiiii..see nyansh!!! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Welcome His Son And Princess Naomi To The Palace / Ooni Of Ife Almost Committed Suicide Over Loan / Alaafin’s Ex-Wife, Queen Anu Buys New Benz, House In Lekki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.