Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

NFF Never Paid Me N20M -sunday Oliseh Releases Evidence - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NFF Never Paid Me N20M -sunday Oliseh Releases Evidence (483 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / I Never Paid A Dime To Be Appointed As Minister Under Buhari – Lokpobiri / Photos: Presidency Releases Evidence Aso Villa Chapel Wasn't Closed Down (2) (3) (4)

(1)

NFF Never Paid Me N20M -sunday Oliseh Releases Evidence by Halleydavid: 1:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
The battle between Former Super Eagles coach, Sunday Oliseh who resigned in a very controversial state on grounds that he was never paid or given any benefits that came with his job which is contrary to claims by the Nigerian Football Federation NFF that he was paid N20 million just moments before he resigned is set to take a higher dimension as Oliseh yesterday March 14, 2016 released his February 2016 bank statement which clearly shows no credit transaction being made by the NFF office to his account.

Sunday Oliseh also added evidence of how he spent his personal funds on the feeding of the home based Super Eagles who were neglected by the NFF during the CHAN tournament in Rwanda. It will be recalled that immediately Oliseh resigned as Super Eagles coach, the NFF disclosed to Nigerians that they had just credited his account with N20 million which is payment for 3 months salary including February. Oliseh refuted the claims but on Monday took a step further providing documents to substantiate his claims.

Meanwhile, the former Super Eagles assistant coach Jean Francois Losciuto has vowed to drag the the NFF to FIFA for breach of contract as he revealed he was owed 6 months salaries at a stretch before his exit. According to him, he’s owed salaries, bonuses and allowance to the tune of $100,000.

The House of Representatives Committee on Sports has invited Oliseh and the Minister of sports to a hearing to ascertain why he resigned.

http://www.juicygossips.com.ng/2016/03/nff-never-paid-me-n20m-sunday-oliseh.html

Re: NFF Never Paid Me N20M -sunday Oliseh Releases Evidence by Halleydavid: 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: NFF Never Paid Me N20M -sunday Oliseh Releases Evidence by Mynd44: 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2016

(1)

Mama Taraba Attends Women Conference In New York (photos) / Ex-gov Peter Obi To Reconcile P-square / Anambra Govt Pays March Salaries Ahead Of Easter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.