Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Letter To The Extremists (pro- Gej's And Pro- Pmb's); Its Time To Chill - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Letter To The Extremists (pro- Gej's And Pro- Pmb's); Its Time To Chill (363 Views)

Boko Haram & Soldiers Clash In Fatori: Islamic Extremists Say They Killed 40 / GEJ And PMB With Two US Secretaries Of State (Pictures) / Extremists Storm Governor Ganduje's Facebook Page, Vow To Kill Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Extremists (pro- Gej's And Pro- Pmb's); Its Time To Chill by Raziii(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Since the election was won and lost, the country has been divided into two major groups and a minor group- the Pro- GEJ’s, Pro- PMB’s, and then the Neutrals. I like to call the major groups extremists, because they are so bent on supporting these men to the death even when the facts shows that both GEJ and PMB need some lashing on their backsides right now.

Only a few Nigerians are in the middle, the neutrals. At that point, we believe GEJ failed totally, that is no contest. He is part of the reason Nigeria is at this calamitous state it finds itself right now. In fact, if I were the president, I would properly probe the past govt. not only for corruption but also for inefficiency. It was that bad really! But anyway we did the right thing. We voted out the PDP and install a party that promised hope, or seem to. And Nobody can fault Nigerians for that either, because it was obviously the right decision. The Pro- GEJ’s need to stop this trash talk about making the wrong decision in voting out GEJ, I just cannot understand it and I am sure everyone in the middle feels the same way. I would listen to those saying we should have voted for the Kowa party but PDP? Hell NO!

Anyway here we are with the APC as the ruling party and PMB as our president. You know, I am not scared of the Pro- GEJ’s because they are somehow still dwelling in the past, they can cause less damage now. My fear is with the Pro- PMB’s, they can and are already causing great damage. The country is in great mess right now and that is a fact, forget what Ingige is saying. And all I keep hearing is, nine months is too little a time to expect anything, do you know the rot the past admin left? The president is not a magician, bla…bla…bla. Who is asking him to be a magician? No one has asked him to turn Nigeria into Dubai in 9 months, which definitely is not possible, not even in 10 years.

But the truth is, every serious govt. must have a template with or without the budget. And I believe that is what everyone wants to see from this govt. A direction, a picture of where were are truly heading to and not these prophecies they keep telling us. You don’t need a budget to do this, in fact, your budget should take the shape of your template. But looking at the budget, padded or not, you can’t really tell the direction the govt. is heading.

We will create employment opportunities, we will improve infrastructures, we will provide steady power supply, bla…bla…bla but how do you intend to do it? What is the time frame, paint a picture of it in our heads and let us buy into it. Not expecting us to believe because Buhari said so. Every govt. should have short-term plans, mid-term plans and long-term plans. What are the short term-plans of this govt.? We don’t know! We really don’t know anything about this govt. that’s why sometimes, I just wonder on what ground are the Pro- PMB’s defending this govt.?
You guys also need to take a chill pill when you see people criticizing the govt. I haven’t heard of any govt. in the world or in fact anyone in the world that failed because he was ‘over-criticized’. So what really is the fuss about anyway?

All the promises of the present administration, OBJ made same, GEJ also made the same, why did they really fail? Simple! They never gave it a face, there was no achievable path, a recognizable direction everyone could key into, they were simple prophecies and this govt. is heading through the same path and here we are expecting a different result.

Truth is the APC are struggling and whether they like it or not, their inefficiencies in the past 9 months are a contributing factor to why we are where we are today. And the quicker both extremists come to the centre and sincerely weep this govt. into place, the better for us all.

(1) (Reply)

An Insult Or What.. Read What Is Saying About Nigeria / Assessing The Performance Of President Buhari In Key Sectors Since Inauguration / Does Average Nigeria Men Truly Generous ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.