Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,076 members, 7,859,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 09:06 PM

Does Average Nigeria Men Truly Generous ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Average Nigeria Men Truly Generous ? (367 Views)

#BOVAS: The Woman Behind The Smile Of An Average Nigeria / Nigerians Ranked 9th Most Generous People In Africa, 56th In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Average Nigeria Men Truly Generous ? by ify2016: 8:09am On Mar 24, 2016
Nigeria men are known for hardworking. They would neither take their wives nor children for granted. But, the only issue I have with them is when they failed to be generous in terms of family upbringing.

I was chatting with a friend of mine the other day and she told me that her husband usually drop between 500 to 700 naira for daily house expenses even when her husband monthly income is between 50k to 70k.

We know that our country is currently experiencing high standard of living but the truth is that women face a lot of challenges trying to survive with this present economic conditions. How can you expect a woman to use 1 or 2k to buy kid pampers,wash clothes, cook, or even transport herself to market with the same money.

Out of curiousness, please this post is strictly for mature mind. In your rational opinion, like what is minimum amount you think a husband should drop for the daily up keeping of the family before going to work or shop.

Please, don't just read and go. Say your opinion with free mind and lets know actually if Nigeria men are caring and generous in all ramifications.

lala, seun.....is up to you sir.
Re: Does Average Nigeria Men Truly Generous ? by klassykute(m): 8:27am On Mar 24, 2016
my dear d fact is all men are good .. but they can only show it depending on hw they ar treated by their spouse..... normally a man only works cos of his family .. nd for him to receive like50k monthly nd not giving the wife a satisfying amount.. means hiz either having issues with the wife .. or someone else is flexing the money ..... i wont say he is investing the money on something else .. cos family is d biggest investment ever..hope u feel me

1 Like

Re: Does Average Nigeria Men Truly Generous ? by nnachukz(m): 8:44am On Mar 24, 2016
Yes if an average Nigerian lady is worth it. Men have always sacrificed more for ladies than they do for fellow men.
Re: Does Average Nigeria Men Truly Generous ? by Damilare5882(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2016
marriage isn't all about the man alone .. it involves both parties .. that 70 k is hardly enough for a bachelor ....tokless of a married man with kids in this present day ... let the women find work to do too and support the men...

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa State Finally Receives N1.2bn Bailout Fund / My Support For Saraki, A Political Gain For Kwara---kwara PDP Scribe NAN-H / I Underestimated Challenge Of Being Governor – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.