Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Fraudster Creates Fake Facebook Profile Of Special Adviser To President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fraudster Creates Fake Facebook Profile Of Special Adviser To President Buhari (307 Views)

Adeyemi Dipeolu - Economic Adviser To Buhari / Buhari Appoints Babafemi Ojudu As Special Adviser Political Matters / "A New Sherrif Is In Town" By Femi Adesina- Special Adviser To Buhari On Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fraudster Creates Fake Facebook Profile Of Special Adviser To President Buhari by Xperience12: 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Yesterday evening, the special adviser to the presidency on National planning, Mr Ben Akabueze wrote on Facebook, warning people of some fraudsters who have created a fake Facebook account using his name.

The special adviser, who was appointed February 17 and was a one time commissioner for budget and economic planning Lagos state however said that he has reported the situation to the management of Facebook and assured Nigerians that they were working on it.

He wrote on Facebook:

To all my fb friends, please be informed that some fraudster has created a fb page for “Pst Ben Akabueze” with my pictures used in the profile. Please note that this is my only authentic fb page.

I have reported the matter to the fb management, and hopefully they will take action. For those who already fell for the scam, please unfollow the fraudster promptly. May God protect us from workers of evil.

http://9jabuzz.com.ng/special-adviser-to-the-presidency/

(1) (Reply)

Leaders Of Yesterday, Are Still Leader Of Leaders Of Today. Any Hope Youth? / Emefiele Does Not Fly Private Jets To Meetings - CBN / Another Desperate Memo To President Buhari: By Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.