Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,579 members, 7,958,787 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:38 AM

Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" (44934 Views)

Bobrisky Gushes Over Tobi Bakre: "This Dude Is Cute" / #BBNaija's Oga Bally Is Cute & Charming In New Photoshoot / Princess Ekeinde: Omotola Jalade's First Daughter Is Cute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Fkforyou(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
I no know who she be self...
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by nbright: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
She's pretty, but why do they ( Yoruba actresses) have Christian mother's hands/arms?
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by mile12crises: 5:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
The new definition of CUTE now is the amount of money in your bank account.

Some women shaa......
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by valslove8715(f): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
U try no be small. I love ur courage but wait o how can u say re more beautiful than his wives? na wa.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by bee444: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
Date him at your own peril. Ooni is now a principality. He now dines with the demons. He is even afraid of himself.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by kenoz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by paradise88: 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
!
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Toks2008(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
lol

I fine pass the ooni and we are age mates so come and i will give you succour. ;Dlol
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by favouriteYSF(m): 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
nice way of saying "I'm available to you sir " if you ever wish to have a date

@gbam
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by niyi123: 5:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
indirectly he should come and marry you. But why most of our ladies are like this, they will say they can't tolerate their own husband with another woman, but if they see a wealthy man they don't mind being with such man even if he has uncountable women already. WOMEN ARE THERE OWN ENEMY.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Zzyzxt(m): 5:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
She wants to Kling...ole (thief) ole (lazy) grin
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by oshiiteoku: 5:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Snatching alert
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Toks2008(m): 5:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
niyi123:
indirectly he should come marry you. But why most of our ladies are like this, they will say they can't tolerate their own husband with another woman, but if they see a wealthy man they don't mind being with such man even if he has uncountable women already. WOMEN ARE THERE OWN ENEMY.

Foolishly hypochritical and confused set of people.

many ladies will want a man who will be faithful to only them yet will like to be with a man other ladies want.

many of them will say they hate polygamy but will rather prefer to date or be another wife of a rich guy rather than be the only wife of a poor man.

Awon oponu.

1 Like

Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Chanchit: 5:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
See advert o.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Maski87: 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oloshe,you just like his money
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Nobody: 5:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hahaha no be only Date, both Time, Month and Year all join.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by conquerorsegun(m): 6:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Omo ole ifo
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by olatade(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Me no say I ugly oo!but the thing is there's nothing spectacularly cute about the ooni,it is just that most gold digger ladies find rich,powerful men 'cute' or attractive...this one is just an attention seeker wink

1 Like

Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Wowzer(m): 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
She reminds me of Teefeh...always claiming beauty and ready, desperate to sell herself to anyone with money.

No. Decency. Shame.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Nobody: 6:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
well don't give up yet. who says the oba must have only one wife. if you wish to be a part of his harem, so be it.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by hifaif1: 6:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
icebebe:
Lol she's stylishly sending a message

Nice choice of word!!!

1 Like

Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by ginggerxy: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
durocity:
Ode
odinary differential equation
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by back2sender: 6:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
ujoseph006:
In an interaction with a popular daily, UK-based Nigerian star actress and model, Alaba Olatunde, who gave a good account of herself in the movie KO GBODO YE, which also featured Muyiwa Ademola, revealed that His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ooni Ojaja II ofIfe is a cute man and she would have loved to date him, but sadly will never happen, not even in her wildest dreams.

"The new Ooni is really a cute man. I'd love to date him, but sadly will never be able to fulfill. It's a taboo in Yoruba land to lie with a King you are not legally and traditionally married to.
Calamity will befall such lady. And it's hard to get rid of such. This is one of the major reasons Kings in Yoruba land are allowed to marry as many wives as they wish," admits Alaba.

On what people may think or say about her,
"I figured out that Nigerians do not appreciate the truth; they do not appreciate honesty. It's a known fact that I'm very much prettier than his wives, bothprevious and present one. Do not see this as a way of throwing myselfat him cos I'm not ready to be an 'Olori', as there are certain things you are bound to."

On her relationship with Fathia Balogun,
"She is the sister I never had. I was excited to see my pictures with her all over. It was a great experience meeting her after a prolonged period of time. Her energy, vibe and aura was inspiring."

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/id-love-to-date-ooni-of-ife-actress-alaba-olatunde/
You people dont have respect for your traditional institutions. Imagine this olosho too wants to marry oni later dey will want to equal him with Oba of Benin
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by baby124: 6:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
Well she sees that the Oba is a free for all. Since he just married another wife. So she don see say if there is space for two, the first two can shift for her. She has set P. I won't be surprised if this Oba falls. The new Olori should take heart, especially if she was a side chick when he was married. Cause this man sef go de run from women when they finish with him. His blood will finish.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Ralphdan(m): 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2016
U can still Bleep him BITCH
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by iampeTer(m): 6:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
too late
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by ourchoice(m): 6:20pm On Mar 15, 2016
Someone recently showed me a place at Oshodi....unsuspecting corner where Nigerian ladies go to get charm (aka juju, jazz) to hypnotize Nigerian men and make their male victims (mostly the rich and buoyant Nigerian men and foreign expatriates working in big firms; Oyimbo) to be spending huge sums of money on them, buying them cars, houses and marrying them.

I couldn't believe my eyes....i saw very classy, pretty ladies dash in with their luxury cars, some came with taxi.

The spy guy told me that most of the Baba's customers are UNILAG students, working class ladies living on Lagos Island, Lekki, etc.

I was speechless watching these ladies come to collect charms to destroy men's lives! cry

Guys please it's no longer a joke, please be careful and prayerful!

Mind the girls you go out with or date. Be vigilante in prayer

3 Likes

Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by niyi123: 6:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Toks2008:

Foolishly hypochritical and confused set of people.

many ladies will want a man who will be faithful to only them yet will like to be with a man other ladies want.

many of them will say they hate polygamy but will rather prefer to date or be another wife of a rich guy rather than be the only wife of a poor man.

Awon oponu.

I tire ooo
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by leksbore(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
When they know you like second hand product, they too might as well advertise theirs also....this woman wan be olori.... Nice strategy to sell her market
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by iamrealdeji(m): 6:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Who the hell is Alaba Olatunde? Attention seeker
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Damfostopper(m): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Baby mama biitch in d making...bfore he was king..wasnt he cute...na because of power n fame..he come cute...gals wit dia fish brain
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by iamrealdeji(m): 6:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
How come this old,fat eba looking woman thinks she's prettier than the  Ooni's wives? I don't even know her,what does she do for a living cos I've neveer seen her in any movie, many average people fronting like they're celebs. She's just an Olosho that wants to phuck Ooni for money,why did she say it's a taboo to lie with.....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Timaya And 2face Back In The Days / BBNaija: Efe Bags Chieftaincy Title As Prince Of Okpe Kingdom In Delta (Photos) / Wendy Shay Wears Curves-Revealing Tight Outfit To Perform On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.