Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" (44857 Views)

Bobrisky Gushes Over Tobi Bakre: "This Dude Is Cute" / #BBNaija's Oga Bally Is Cute & Charming In New Photoshoot / Princess Ekeinde: Omotola Jalade's First Daughter Is Cute! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Nobody: 6:38pm On Mar 15, 2016
She's fine o, if am the king I will take her as one of my wives.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by skuribeebo: 6:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
For your dream, use him to masturbate In your dream.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by liberty5783(m): 6:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
ujoseph006:
In an interaction with a popular daily, UK-based Nigerian star actress and model, Alaba Olatunde, who gave a good account of herself in the movie KO GBODO YE, which also featured Muyiwa Ademola, revealed that His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ooni Ojaja II ofIfe is a cute man and she would have loved to date him, but sadly will never happen, not even in her wildest dreams.

"The new Ooni is really a cute man. I'd love to date him, but sadly will never be able to fulfill. It's a taboo in Yoruba land to lie with a King you are not legally and traditionally married to.
Calamity will befall such lady. And it's hard to get rid of such. This is one of the major reasons Kings in Yoruba land are allowed to marry as many wives as they wish," admits Alaba.

On what people may think or say about her,
"I figured out that Nigerians do not appreciate the truth; they do not appreciate honesty. It's a known fact that I'm very much prettier than his wives, bothprevious and present one. Do not see this as a way of throwing myselfat him cos I'm not ready to be an 'Olori', as there are certain things you are bound to."

On her relationship with Fathia Balogun,
"She is the sister I never had. I was excited to see my pictures with her all over. It was a great experience meeting her after a prolonged period of time. Her energy, vibe and aura was inspiring."

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/id-love-to-date-ooni-of-ife-actress-alaba-olatunde/
so for dis babe mind she tink say she be fine girl with dat her colored face and tube belle plus dat nonsense tatoo if I hear fi
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Royals1st: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ole Omo ole love of money
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by noblegrex: 6:54pm On Mar 15, 2016
Where's the pretty face biko nu.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Louiscutedude(m): 6:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
I think she z been posses
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by ibolomo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 15, 2016
No, his 2016 Royce is cute, and you woul've loved to date his money.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by porshuch: 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
She will be the newest wife soon.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Duchessree(f): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2016
na persin husband be dat o
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Coldfeet(f): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Seriously the Oni is cute! If na back in the days I for do small parol reach ifeland cheesy dayum.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by bayinq25(m): 7:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
ujoseph006:
In an interaction with a popular daily, UK-based Nigerian star actress and model, Alaba Olatunde, who gave a good account of herself in the movie KO GBODO YE, which also featured Muyiwa Ademola, revealed that His Imperial Majesty Oba Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi, the Ooni Ojaja II ofIfe is a cute man and she would have loved to date him, but sadly will never happen, not even in her wildest dreams.

"The new Ooni is really a cute man. I'd love to date him, but sadly will never be able to fulfill. It's a taboo in Yoruba land to lie with a King you are not legally and traditionally married to.
Calamity will befall such lady. And it's hard to get rid of such. This is one of the major reasons Kings in Yoruba land are allowed to marry as many wives as they wish," admits Alaba.

On what people may think or say about her,
"I figured out that Nigerians do not appreciate the truth; they do not appreciate honesty. It's a known fact that I'm very much prettier than his wives, bothprevious and present one. Do not see this as a way of throwing myselfat him cos I'm not ready to be an 'Olori', as there are certain things you are bound to."

On her relationship with Fathia Balogun,
"She is the sister I never had. I was excited to see my pictures with her all over. It was a great experience meeting her after a prolonged period of time. Her energy, vibe and aura was inspiring."

Source:- http://9jaflaver.com/id-love-to-date-ooni-of-ife-actress-alaba-olatunde/
Bi*ch alert!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Free, cheap & desperate pvssy. Y cant she date an handsome truck pusher Olosho alert Iranu
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
Free, cheap & desperate pvssy. Y cant she date an handsome truck pusher Olosho alert Iranu undecided
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by toprealman: 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
This oni wey scandal full em body.....babes, just package wella, the guy fit make you side chick
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by kayalla(f): 8:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
amadihoa wan to punish this one now. he dey there since u no see am, this Owurola wey no dey smile go use u do sacrifice
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by delightf(f): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
friendly101:
oloju kokoro obirin............asewo
ode niii oo
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by popcykaylah(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
Oloshi...and them do naming ceremony when them born this girl so
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by oketoyinboshola(m): 10:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
Am cute too, am available but am not an Oba
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by ceejay4real(m): 10:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
ourchoice:
Someone recently showed me a place at Oshodi....unsuspecting corner where Nigerian ladies go to get charm (aka juju, jazz) to hypnotize Nigerian men and make their male victims (mostly the rich and buoyant Nigerian men and foreign expatriates working in big firms; Oyimbo) to be spending huge sums of money on them, buying them cars, houses and marrying them.

I couldn't believe my eyes....i saw very classy, pretty ladies dash in with their luxury cars, some came with taxi.

The spy guy told me that most of the Baba's customers are UNILAG students, working class ladies living on Lagos Island, Lekki, etc.

I was speechless watching these ladies come to collect charms to destroy men's lives! cry

Guys please it's no longer a joke, please be careful and prayerful!

Mind the girls you go out with or date. Be vigilante in prayer

Please take me there!
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by joshmideng: 10:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin
Smellymouth:
grin, the new wife, Wuraola be like:::::

1 Like

Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by EreluY(f): 11:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
[size=14pt]SHAMELESS SCUMBAG DESPATCHING OPEN INVITATION....SOME OF THESE JOBLESS AND SO CALLED ARTISTES ARE RUNZ GIRLS OPERATING FROM LONDON BROTHELS APARTMENTS. NOT HER FAULT THOUGH, OONI'S RECENT MARRIAGE TO AN ALLEGED RUNZ GIRL HAS OPENED THIS OONIGATE. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by HaneefahAde(f): 8:41am On Mar 16, 2016
So if it weren't supposedly a taboo, she would seduce him shocked. Some people have no shame sha.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by vanvick247(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2016
icebebe:
Lol she's stylishly sending a message

Availability message tinz. Single and Seriously Searching(SSS) babe.
Re: Alaba Olatunde: Ooni Of Ife Is Cute, I Would've Loved To Date Him" by RexTramadol1: 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Omo see idea!

Eez allowed sha!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebrities Pose With Keke NAPEP: Who Rocked It Best? (Photos) / Sadiq Daba Is Seriously Sick / Annie Idibia Breaks Down In Tears During Interview On Inspiration FM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.