Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him (7790 Views)

Me And My Canadian Friend Did A Dance To "Show You The Money" By Wizkid / Pls,wat's D Name Of D Congolese Artiste Dat Sang D Alhaji Song?someone Pls Help. / Tuface Releases Duet With R.kelly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by mrmetoo1: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2009
@bombsquad

can u pls explain the mission you're on cos I really don't get u. U were actually seriously praising God for what you consider some sort of success shocked shocked shocked Maybe if you explain yourself we can join you in celebrating cos its not adding up right now
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by chiogo(f): 9:39pm On Jul 24, 2009
@Mr_me_too, It's not because of 'flex' oo. . .what's there for me not to agree with? The deed has already been done. He's still one of naija's finest but I'm not that big of a fan like before.  wink

Bamsyle:

Hehe . . . Chiogo what brings you here?? Nne I come in peace o . . .  smiley
LOL I'm everywhere.

Bamsyle:

Saying that I also enjoy reading your posts or respect you is an under-statement . . . you've displayed an enviable knowledge of Music, even Rap . . . to the shame of the army of pundits we have in here . . . I doff my hat . . .
Thank you, thank you  smiley

Bamsyle:

I agree with you Chiogo . . . it's not a collabo - in the real/true sense of the word . . . but my point is this - when you weigh the neutrals of this case . . . when you do the maths . . . you'll understand that 2face did not steal that song . . . it was done with the necessary approvals sought and obtained.

Whether it's a wonderful song is a subject for another day thread . . . IMO, I love the song . . . whether it contains out-of-this-world lyrics is not even an issue for me here . . . 2face is not an MC . . . definitely not a griot . . . and in Music, lyrics and rhythm are twins.

Hehe, I also thought about that . . . but since I ain't no expert on this side-of-things, I'm waiting for experts to cast their judgments on this one . . .  smiley
I can't help but to say you're right, don't you just know everything?  grin Honestly, I'm only hating on him due to his baby mama drama but I guess I need to separate his personal life from his professional one. But somebody needs to talk to him, you sound like a Lawyer. you'll do a good job.  wink
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 7:24am On Jul 25, 2009
mr_me_too:

@bombsquad
can u pls explain the mission you're on cos I really don't get u. U were actually seriously praising God for what you consider some sort of success shocked shocked shocked Maybe if you explain yourself we can join you in celebrating cos its not adding up right now

[i]Dumb[/i]squad is a chronic lunatic . . . haven't you seen madmen lifting their hands up to the heavens . . . laughing and praising their tin gods in the hot Sun??
grin grin grin

chiogo:

Thank you, thank you smiley
I can't help but to say you're right, don't you just know everything? grin Honestly, I'm only hating on him due to his baby mama drama but I guess I need to separate his personal life from his professional one. But somebody needs to talk to him, you sound like a Lawyer. you'll do a good job. wink

You're welcome mami . . .

Hehe . . . I don't know everything o . . .

Well, I understand you . . . I don't like the baby mama issues too . . . but he's human . . . some peops have more rotten stories . . . it's only because he's in the public eye that we get to hear his . . . at least, we still remember the Clinton/Lewinsky scandal . . . and now, the Gov. of South Carolina (Mark Sanford - Jeez, I nearly fell outta me seat when I read those text messages . . . grin)

Like you said, letz look beyond his personal issues . . . 2face is a shining talent . . . wink
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by hectorswag(m): 3:15pm On Jul 25, 2009
this thread is soooooo interesting grin grin

its more fun sitting back and watching the whole drama going on here grin i'm loving it!!

bombsquad:

blabbers, and chatters of a child, no significance,no substance and no meaning whatsoever, i am far from moved, rather im dissapointed, youve lost this debate, you and tufraud, your tactial retreat is showing your weaknesses, The ground below you is sinking, the sooner you withdraw and stop defending your fallen compatriot,the better for you, Child soldier, tufaud should send better people to fight his battles.
eni to ba wu ko be men!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 10:15pm On Jul 25, 2009
Bamsyle:

[i]I. . . you'll understand that 2face did not steal that song . . . it was done with the necessary approvals sought and obtained.

Now how would this bum know that necessary approvals were sought and obtained??Were u there??

Since tufraud hasnt released an official statement on the nature and technicalities of the collaboration how in the world would this boy know that all the paperwork was completedIf ure a hypertek staff dont be ashamed to say it, reveal ur identity and maybe people would understand tufraud's predicament better.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 11:11am On Jul 26, 2009
TUFRAUD EXPOSED AND DISGRACED, THE END TO WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN A BEAUTIFUL LIFELONG CAREER, SORRY TUFRAUD,MR BAD SHARP GUY, GUESS UR OVERSHARPNESS CAUGHT YOU IN YOUR OWN WEB,

@ BAMSYLE : THE GAME IS UP, WISE OF YOU TO KNOW THIS.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by lalaboi(m): 12:15pm On Jul 26, 2009
can someone scan and post the supposed article in city people?
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2009
lalaboi:

can someone scan and post the supposed article in city people?

My brother,the thing is everywhere oh!! I dont have a scanner at home otherwise i would have done you the favor, Seye kehinde publisher of city people has even confirmed to me over the phone that he has sold over 300,000 copies of the edition worldwide, it is actually one of his best sales in recent times, tufraud's loss apparently is working as an advantage for him, The bubble has burst, TUFRAUD YANSH DON SHOW FOR OUTSIDE
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 4:05pm On Jul 26, 2009
@ bombsquad and all haterz, This is for you oooooooooooooooooooooooo

Last week Thursday, City People put a call across to 2face to comment on the allegation but his line was not available, so they called up his manager, Efe Omoreige who spoke exclusively on the issue “Well, I have not heard anything from the organizers of the show that R.Kelly disclaimed Tuface, so I might not be able to respond to it. About the allegations that Tuface didn’t record with R.Kelly, I will explain to you. Yes the duet was real. Tuface recorded with R.Kelly but not in the same studio. The met but couldn’t achieve being in the studio at the same time because of their tight schedule. R.Kelly did his own part and sent it to Tuface and that is all about it. Tuface didn’t perform at the show because he was already engaged elsewhere. We were contacted for the show, but we were already booked to be in Benin. You don’t expect Tuface to neglect a show he has been paid for to convince people that he knows R.Kelly”
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Genuflect(m): 4:15pm On Jul 26, 2009
@youngdee God bless you
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 4:30pm On Jul 26, 2009
@ Youngdee, Your claims cant suffice, consider that efe wasnt managing tufraud when he released that album containing the yahoo song, He just put efe back on his payroll when his fortunes started dwindling and them nath were buying cars doing nothing, so efe cant possibly know anything much all the way from abule egba,

Also,r-kelly has publicly denied tufraud and we all know the song was done with shaggy earlier, in other words you are telling me that r-kelly was in a studio doing a song for someone and didnt even know who the person was?

So who are we to believe?R-kelly??or efe omoregbe?

As far as im concerned this is a closed issue, Tufraud is disgraced and exposed.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 5:24pm On Jul 26, 2009
bombsquad:

@ Youngdee, Your claims cant suffice, consider that efe wasnt managing tufraud when he released that album containing the yahoo song, He just put efe back on his payroll when his fortunes started dwindling and them nath were buying cars doing nothing, so efe cant possibly know anything much all the way from abule egba,

Also,r-kelly has publicly denied tufraud and we all know the song was done with shaggy earlier, in other words you are telling me that r-kelly was in a studio doing a song for someone and didnt even know who the person was?

So who are we to believe?R-kelly??or efe omoregbe?

As far as im concerned this is a closed issue, Tufraud is disgraced and exposed.

It's ya birthright to be a dumbo . . . so I'll excuse ya perpetual imbecility - you were naturally born with it.

It's so difficult for a tomfool like you to know that saying "I did not record a duet with 2face" does not literally mean R.Kelly is pronouncing that the collabo was illegitimate . . .

And of course ya eyes would be blind to 2face's explanation . . . and that of his management . . . why were you setting traps in ya village farm when you shoulda been in school??

With the high level of illiteracy you've displayed in here, even adult classes can never help you out of your predicament . . . grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 8:38pm On Jul 26, 2009
@bombsquad

I will explain to you. Yes the duet was real. Tuface recorded with R.Kelly but not in the same studio. The met but couldn’t achieve being in the studio at the same time because of their tight schedule. R.Kelly did his own part and sent it to Tuface and that is all about it.

You should try to read this again with your eyes and brains widely open. It is said that R Kelly sent the his own part of the song and sent it to Tu Face.

IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HATER, I TRY ASKING MYSELF WHAT YOU GONNA GAIN FROM BRINGING DOWN THE BEST ARTISTE IN AFRICA AND MOST SUCCESSFUL IF I MUST SAY. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YOU CAN NEVER PULL HIM DOWN COS HE HIS BORN TO DO IT, THE EARLIER THE BETTER YOU BACK OFF BEFORE YOU START GETTING SOME SPIRITUAL PUNCHES, HAHA
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 9:02pm On Jul 26, 2009
youngdee:

@bombsquad

You should try to read this again with your eyes and brains widely opened. It is said that R Kelly sent the his own part of the song and sent it to Tu Face.

IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HATER, I TRY ASKING MYSELF WHAT YOU WILL GAIN FROM BRINGING DOWN THE BEST ARTISTE IN AFRICA AND MOST SUCCESSFUL  IF I MUST SAY. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YOU CAN NEVER PULL HIM DOWN COS HE HIS BORN TO DO IT, THE EARLIER THE BETTER YOU BACK OFF BEFORE YOU GET SOME SPIRITUAL PUNCHES, HAHA

Youngdee,stay on top of facts and leave sentiments out of this, using words such as hater, and pulling down is nothing but a clear attempt to stray away from the facts and draw sentiments and meaningless empathy,

You mentioned r-kelly doing a song in the studio and sending it tu-faceYoure implying that a song he did with shaggy years ago was re-recorded for the sake of tu-face?If he had to hit the studo for tufraud's sake why didnt he record a brand new song on a brand new beat

Youngdee,facts please, nothing else.

@ Bamsyle : Your case has always been erratic so i haven't much to say to you, but once again i would prove i am your bros by giving you nothing but the facts instead of insults which is always the case in your own regard,

Bamsyle:

It's ya birthright to be a dumbo . . . so I'll excuse ya perpetual imbecility - you were naturally born with it.

"I did not record a duet with 2face" does not literally mean R.Kelly is pronouncing that the collabo was illegitimate . . .

And of course ya eyes would be blind to 2face's explanation . . . and that of his management . . . . . .  grin grin

R-kelly's assertion that he did not record a song with tufraud is a clear disclaimer, It is a well known fact that most collaborations nowadays are not dont with both artistes in the studio but the same engineer on the board to make sure there is a synergy between all performances, When Lil-wayne,wyclef and young jeezy recorded their verses for the same  song at different times why didn't any of the parties come out to say i did not 'record' a collabo with mr X or mr Y?Or When Jay-z kanye west,lil-wayne and many other modern day collabo's??R-kelly's statement on this matter is a clear disclaimer and a firm point of fact that the collaboration is unofficial, Such packages offered by record companies are for upcoming artistes who should not be denied an opportunity to be on the same song with the major acts but the song is far from the kind of collabo that tufraud had millions of nigerians believe,

Tu-face and his management such as yourself are cleverly trying to concoct facts to create the impression that you are 'guilty but justified', That is truly pathetic and shameful, You people are a disgraceful pack and you are trying to take advantage of an unsuspecting public that know little or nothing about Studio engineering,music business and the whole shinding in general, You people are a disgrace to the business and tufraud and his likes should be banned by PMAN,

Freestyle of the trybes has the same kind of arrangement as tufraud on his new single with T-pain but he's more clever cos he's trying to make his collabo official by having t-pain in his video, Tufraud is simply an illiterate surrounded by dumb,semi-illiterate opportunists such as nath and bamsyle who make him believe they are super-intelligent , The game is now up, i am personally sponsoring a media campaign to make sure tufraud's yansh is opened bigger and millions of Nigerians become more aware about his yahoo ways, but if he comes out openly to issue a statement and apologize,i will stop.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2009
bombsquad:

Your case has always been erratic so i haven't much to say to you, but once again i would prove i am your bros by giving you nothing but the facts instead of insults which is always the case in your own regard,

Facts??

You've only been foaming in the mouth like an epileptic buffoon . . .

Bros?? Agbaya . . . grin grin

R-kelly's assertion that he did not record a song with tufraud is a clear disclaimer, It is a well known fact that most collaborations nowadays are not dont with both artistes in the studio but the same engineer on the board to make sure there is a synergy between all performances, When Lil-wayne,wyclef and young jeezy recorded their verses for the same song at different times why didn't any of the parties come out to say i did not 'record' a collabo with mr X or mr Y?Or When Jay-z kanye west,lil-wayne and many other modern day collabo's??R-kelly's statement on this matter is a clear disclaimer and a firm point of fact that the collaboration is unofficial, Such packages offered by record companies are for upcoming artistes who should not be denied an opportunity to be on the same song with the major acts but the song is far from the kind of collabo that tufraud had millions of nigerians believe,

Ya asinine comments as usual . . . the Moon is up again . . . so ya lunacy is at its peak . . . grin grin

I ain't surprised that a featherbrain like you is comparing the collabos between Lil' Wayne/Wyclef/Young Jeezy and Jay-Z/Kanye/Lil' Wayne with the R.Kelly/2face combo . . . all these other cats went to the studio to take their own lines . . . did R.Kelly take a single verse in "Flex"?? You've been told several times that Kels' hook was only used to record another song but the demons dancing yahooze in ya fat head would not allow you to reason . . . the practice of lacing ones voice over a pre-recorded hook et al is not sumn new.

Tu-face and his management such as yourself are cleverly trying to concoct facts to create the impression that you are 'guilty but justified', That is truly pathetic and shameful, You people are a disgraceful pack and you are trying to take advantage of an unsuspecting public that know little or nothing about Studio engineering,music business and the whole shinding in general, You people are a disgrace to the business and tufraud and his likes should be banned by PMAN,

Blockhead . . . you're telling another poster not to use terms like "hater" but you call me Natz . . . if you see me on other threads debating fervently IRO Nas, 2pac or Biggie, you'll call me a member of Bravehearts, Outlawz or P.Diddy . . . what a pea-brain . . . grin grin

You're talking like you know anything about Music or Engineering . . . why not try and pick the pieces of ya failed DJ bizniz before you try to venture into those spheres?? You must be the celebrated idiot in ya village . . .

BTW, since ya siggy is a request that we contact you for shows, why not drop ya contact details?? I won't be surprised if you're one of those tykes at Eko FM begging for alms to play records . . . cry from now till Doomsday, 2face ain't paying you a penny . . . grin grin grin

Freestyle of the trybes has the same kind of arrangement as tufraud on his new single with T-pain but he's more clever cos he's trying to make his collabo official by having t-pain in his video, Tufraud is simply an illiterate surrounded by dumb,semi-illiterate opportunists such as nath and bamsyle who make him believe they are super-intelligent , The game is now up, i am personally sponsoring a media campaign to make sure tufraud's yansh is opened bigger and millions of Nigerians become more aware about his yahoo ways, but if he comes out openly to issue a statement and apologize,i will stop.

Hehe . . . this clodpoll is tryna sponsor a campaign . . . why not save ya peanuts to sponsor ya ill-fated unborn kids?? At least, send 'em to public schools where they can learn how to be muppets like their dad . . . grin grin

The dweeb keeps waiting for 2face's apology . . . you're a nobody . . . even within ya nuclear and extended family, are you recognized?? Keep waiting under the Ikeja Bridge where you practice the art of Lunacy . . .

What a doylem . . . grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Shentz(f): 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2009
Don't you just love Bamstyle and his comments cheesy lol
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2009
As always,i will have to call you to order and remind you that this forum is not for childish insults and neo-colonialist phrases that seem to give you a virtual  over bloated impression about yourself, but for intellectual verbal intercourse and healthy debates, The more you post the more you give me a clearer image of the child you are, i really wish you'll grow up, You have a lot to learn from me bamsyle and i hope ure taking notes.

Bamsyle:

. . . the practice of lacing ones voice over a pre-recorded hook et al is not sumn new

Since your not intelligent enough to understand any of my previous argument and the point ive been trying to stress all along i will now stress again using the operative word captured in your quote in Bold letters,    PRE-RECORDED HOOK,

Knowing fully well and agreeing that the hook in the song is pre-recorded why dont you save yourself all the saliva and further embarrassment by throwing in the towel and covering your head in shame??, Your further posting on this thread is further exposing your stupidity and tufraud's ineptitude and i feel pity more and more for my brother for not having better advisers and staff around him,

For further clarification for bamsyle and equally dumb nairalander's like him,a pre-recorded hook from a previously recorded song used by another artiste cannot be said to be an official collabo, and moreso it was used without the knowledge of the artiste who owns the song,it must have been authorized by a low level management staff of the record label for which the artiste belongs,or even could have been issued out by a studio engineer or third party with access to the pre-recorded hook and music data in question, Such a work when completed by the artiste who re-uses it cannot be liable to legal action by the author unless the work is released in the united states under a record label registered with the United states Government.

Or is it not a statement of fact that tufraud's intention from the very beginning was to mislead millions of Nigerians into thinking that what he had with kels was a regular style collaboration and not a paper and computer arrangement?

Based on the above mr bamsyle,there are only three ways to prove your collabo is official for which one of those three ways has been flunked.

1. get the author of the work to approve of it by speaking about it in an interview or blog  (flunked)

2. Feature the artiste in a video production (Not happening)

3. Release the song on a US Imprint and dont get sued after three months.

You guys are really just a bunch of bereft losers,

HYPERTEK??Sounds more liek HYPERCRAP.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by mrmetoo1: 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2009
@Bombsquad

I'm still interested to know what u stand to gain from all this? It really shocked me the other time when u were praising God so I'm asking again, whats the deal? Lets assume for a second 2face stole the song, what do you think is going to happen next? For the fact that you said City People had its best sales ever because of 2face, doesn't just that tell something about this person you're expending all this energy to bring down? Bombsquad this guy is going to be successful no matter what you do. If thats going to make you pull your hair, go into the streets naked and shout, or just jump, you better do it now cos there is absolutely nothing you can do. Just take a look at how many people are against you. Don't u realise ppl are not just that hateful to join u in celebrating what you think is another man's downfall? Its also amazing u're willing to ruin your career/future because u want to bring another man down. Cos @ this point, if u were the last dj on the planet, I won't hire you. Anyway just know this, u can't take this guy down instead every ill u wish him is going to come back on u multiple folds, thats not a curse its a promise.

youngdee:

@bombsquad

You should try to read this again with your eyes and brains widely open. It is said that R Kelly sent the his own part of the song and sent it to Tu Face.

IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THAT YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HATER, I TRY ASKING MYSELF WHAT YOU GONNA GAIN FROM BRINGING DOWN THE BEST ARTISTE IN AFRICA AND MOST SUCCESSFUL  IF I MUST SAY. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YOU CAN NEVER PULL HIM DOWN COS HE HIS BORN TO DO IT, THE EARLIER THE BETTER YOU BACK OFF BEFORE YOU START GETTING SOME SPIRITUAL PUNCHES, HAHA

I think the warning is too late, this guy is already getting the spiritual punches, just read his posts

@Bamsyle

Good Job man!
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2009
@BOMBSQUAD

What other facts do you need, moreover, City people magazine is nothing but bullshit, they just want to make some money which of course they are doing right now, why dont they take up that Shank and Akon and see if they will make any sales, They idiots and need to be sued for this kind of shit.

You must be a fool for calling Tu face and his crew illiterates, you are the illiterate, Why not wait till we hear from Tu baba himself and moreover, if you haterz see the video of the song, am sure you will still come on here and say it is not Kel in the video, cos all you want is for Tu baba to be a loser like yourself.

We heard about the Faze and Akon collabo but we are still yet to hear the song for more than a year now, pick up another topic to talk about, You will never win this, infact you are already a loser men.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by bombsquad(m): 11:30pm On Jul 26, 2009
@ Young dee : When tufraud shoots the video,i will retract my statements and tender and official apology.

2.I resepct faze because unlike tufraud he's not looking for a paper and computer collaboration but a true collaboration which history makers could make reference to and resample as the case may be.

As has always been my tradition,i do not respond to misguided posts lacking in substance and quality, hence to Mr me_too_has posted something, i say No comments.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by mrmetoo1: 1:05am On Jul 27, 2009
bombsquad:

@ Young dee : When tufraud shoots the video,i will retract my statements and tender and official apology.

2.I resepct faze because unlike tufraud he's not looking for a paper and computer collaboration but a true collaboration which history makers could make reference to and resample as the case may be.

As has always been my tradition,i do not respond to misguided posts lacking in substance and quality, hence to Mr me_too_has posted something, i say No comments.

Dude ur wahala man! I just asked you a couple of simple questions. I too would not be bothered to refer to ur posts but its just really pathetic to see a MAN trying to bring down another MAN's years of sweat, blood and hard work.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 9:06am On Jul 27, 2009
bombsquad:

As always,i will have to call you to order and remind you that this forum is not for childish insults and neo-colonialist phrases that seem to give you a virtual  over bloated impression about yourself, but for intellectual verbal intercourse and healthy debates, The more you post the more you give me a clearer image of the child you are, i really wish you'll grow up, You have a lot to learn from me bamsyle and i hope ure taking notes.

Ya alcohol-sodden babblings and asinine comments as usual . . . I'll just save myself some precious time and work some holes in the portions worthy of a reply:

Since your not intelligent enough to understand any of my previous argument and the point ive been trying to stress all along i will now stress again using the operative word captured in your quote in Bold letters,    PRE-RECORDED HOOK Knowing fully well and agreeing that the hook in the song is pre-recorded why dont you save yourself all the saliva and further embarrassment by throwing in the towel and covering your head in shame??, Your further posting on this thread is further exposing your stupidity and tufraud's ineptitude and i feel pity more and more for my brother for not having better advisers and staff around him,

You're a nitwit . . . as such, you can never make sense . . . which point are you stressing?? Every tomfool who has ever listened to "Flex" can identify that that hook was pre-recorded . . . nobody's saying Kels and 2face recorded in same studio at the same time . . . the question is whether or not it was done with the necessary approval . . . so don't jump on it like you just stumbled on a brilliant idea . . . lunatics don't have brilliant ideas . . .

For further clarification for bamsyle and equally dumb nairalander's like him,a pre-recorded hook from a previously recorded song used by another artiste cannot be said to be an official collabo, and moreso it was used without the knowledge of the artiste who owns the song,it must have been authorized by a low level management staff of the record label for which the artiste belongs,or even could have been issued out by a studio engineer or third party with access to the pre-recorded hook and music data in question, Such a work when completed by the artiste who re-uses it cannot be liable to legal action by the author unless the work is released in the united states under a record label registered with the United states Government.

Don't bother to copy 'n' paste stuff from the internet . . . just slow down to task ya weak brain cells by asking yourself this simple question - did Kels say the hook was used without his permission?? No. All he stated was that he did not follow 2face to a studio to record the song . . . and if the hook was given out by a low level management staff like you insinuated, Kels or his management would have been in court by now . . .

You're so daft you do not know that copyright infringement is covered by International Law . . . if someone from ya village uses Kels' song without authorized permission, Kels has a right under international law to sue his arse . . . doesn't matter whether the song was released in the States or not . . . when you trademark something or have it copyrighted, you can sue anyone who infringes on that right anywhere in the world.

Based on the above mr bamsyle,there are only three ways to prove your collabo is official for which one of those three ways has been flunked.

1. get the author of the work to approve of it by speaking about it in an interview or blog  (flunked)

2. Feature the artiste in a video production (Not happening)

3. Release the song on a US Imprint and dont get sued after three months.

Look at this wigeon . . . spewing bell-bottomed balderdash . . . who're you to determine the ways to prove that a collabo is official??

How did Kels disapprove of the collabo?? For the umpteenth time, Kels only stated that he did not record in the studio with him . . . period. And I'm sure it was in reply to the twisted tales jossers like you were peddling . . . Kels musta expected y'all to ask him a simple question - if the collabo was approved or not?? Instead, he was asked whether he followed 2face to the same studio to record the song with him . . . of course his answer would be in the negative since that was not what happened . . . any tomfool who listens to that song would realise from day one that 2face laced his voice over a pre-recorded hook.

And in Naija, every halfwit knows the trick employed by newspapers and magazines to sell . . . especially when it's a soft-sell mag - just quote a part of an interview or story out of context and presto, sales would boom . . . why not go watch the video of the interview?? Oops, forgot that you're too indigent to afford that kind of luxury . . . grin grin

Ask yourself the following questions:

i) Why was it that it was the part where Kels stated not to have recorded with 2face that City Peops made the headline?? Was that the only thing he said during the interview??

ii) Why have you lot not seen same interview in more credible newspapers like The Guardian??

iii) 2face's management has consistently alleged that Toyin Subair of HITV brokered the deal . . . why has Mr Subair not surfaced to deny it??

Each time you open ya ringworm-infested mouth, petrel-like odour and drivel keep getting spilled . . . I don't even know why the OP and ya wretched self cannot post a link in here so we can all read the interview . . . you lot have been asked for the link but you couldn't provide it . . . I'm sure you can't afford to buy a copy of City Peops you peasant . . .  grin grin

Y'know what?? Get an icepack and nurse ya wounds you jughead . . .  grin grin grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Bamsyle(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2009
mr_me_too:

I think the warning is too late, this guy is already getting the spiritual punches, just read his posts

grin grin grin

LWKMDFH!!!
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 27, 2009
I think Bamsley has said it all.

Anyway, does it really matter? Tubaba sold him album, PERIOD.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by baslone: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2009
bombsquad:

youngdee link=topic=299168.msg4253275#msg4253275 date=1248646513:

@BOMBSQUAD

City people magazine is nothing but bullshit, they just want to make some money which of course they are doing right now,
Seye kehinde publisher of city people has even confirmed to me over the phone that he has sold over 300,000 copies of the edition worldwide,

Like I said I always knew some people were getting paid
to get the job done. I tell you something my brother.

You just lost out!!!!! Try someone else.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by MrCrackles(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2009
Chai. . . shocked shocked shocked
YAWA GAS! grin
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by youngdee(m): 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2009
LWKM OOOOO

I THINK BOMBSQUAD TIME AT THE CAFE HAS EXPIRED OR MAY BE HE HAS DECIDED TO THROW IN THE TOWEL, HE IS A LOSER AND WILL EVER BE, EVEN IF HE IS PAID TO DO THIS, HE WILL NEVER DO SOMETHING GOOD WITH THE MONEY,

@BAM

I THINK HE IS GETTING THOSE SPIRITUAL PUNCHES BIG TIME NOW,

TU BABA YOU ROCK MEN.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by akinrogba: 5:31pm On Jul 27, 2009
i dont know why some people would believe a magazine like CITY PEOPLE, The magazine is nothing but bullshit. The likes of bombsquad and other TUFACE haters out there should understand that no matter what they do TUFACE is a born star and he(tuface) put nigeria hip hop on the world stage.You haters can only try but you wont succeed. Hope you know what the holy books(BIBLE AND QURAN) says about people who try to destroy or pull down their fellow human. BEWARE if you dont want the WRATH of GOD to come upon you.A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE!
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by rapjunkie(m): 6:33pm On Jul 27, 2009
@Bombsqaud

I would have listened to your argument in a better light IF you hadn't been so negative towards Tuface by setting up threads and making serious UNFOUNDED/UNPROVEN  allegations against him. You constantly refer to him as tuFRAUD which i find unnecessary and potentially libelous because you make  sweeping allegations without ANY proof. Its NOT for tuface to prove his is innocent ( no pun intended, OK maybe it was grin) BUT it is for you to prove he is guilty.

You have failed to this.

I find your posts quite amusing and your exchanges with bamsyle will be noted in future as NL battle classics.

BUT you can't heap insults on Tuface and not expect to be insulted in return. That's why bamsyle will consistently throw low blows because YOU started it.

. . . . . can't we all just get along?? smiley
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by las240s(m): 2:05am On Jul 28, 2009
Guys i think we are begining to take this thread too far,i do not in anyway intend to pull down anybody by sending this post but only raised an observation,however i need u all to know that i personally respect tuface and appreciate his talent and position in the forefront of the Nigeria music industry,but a lot of sceptism have sorrounded his collaboration with kel, though,as far i'm concerned i dont believe kel is a demy god with whom TU can not Duet,but FLEX is not the kind of collaboration that seem to have been done rightly,even though some assume that the song was recorded separatly i believe TU shld have been confident enuff to utilise the oppurtunity of R.kelly presence in 9ja to shoot a video atleast shut us all up cos i know that he knows that this Duet have been doubted by most nigerians right frm the first day the unstoppable album was released.TU In times past have recorded songs with top american artiste like wyclef bennieman on his previous albums and also did with chakka demus and pliers plus one other int,l female artistes on the unstoppable album,all these were not doubted by any one but the collaboration on FLEX is extreemly doubtable.
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by hectorswag(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2009
las240s:

Guys i think we are begining to take this thread too far,i do not in anyway intend to pull down anybody by sending this post but only raised an observation,however i need u all to know that i personally respect tuface and appreciate his talent and position in the forefront of the Nigeria music industry,but a lot of sceptism have sorrounded his collaboration with kel, though,as far i'm concerned i dont believe kel is a demy god with whom TU can not Duet,but FLEX is not the kind of collaboration that seem to have been done rightly,even though some assume that the song was recorded separatly i believe TU shld have been confident enuff to utilise the oppurtunity of R.kelly presence in 9ja to shoot a video atleast shut us all up cos i know that he knows that this Duet have been doubted by most nigerians right frm the first day the unstoppable album was released.TU In times past have recorded songs with top american artiste like wyclef bennieman on his previous albums and also did with chakka demus and pliers plus one other int,l female artistes on the unstoppable album,all these were not doubted by any one but the collaboration on FLEX is extreemly doubtable.
i really respect your post this time around, atleast now we know and appreciate the reason behind this topic
rapjunkie:

@Bombsqaud

I would have listened to your argument in a better light IF you hadn't been so negative towards Tuface by setting up threads and making serious UNFOUNDED/UNPROVEN allegations against him. You constantly refer to him as tuFRAUD which i find unnecessary and potentially libelous because you make sweeping allegations without ANY proof. Its NOT for tuface to prove his is innocent ( no pun intended, OK maybe it was grin) BUT it is for you to prove he is guilty.

You have failed to this.

I find your posts quite amusing and your exchanges with bamsyle will be noted in future as NL battle classics.

BUT you can't heap insults on Tuface and not expect to be insulted in return. That's why bamsyle will consistently throw low blows because YOU started it.

. . . . . can't we all just get along?? smiley

just get along, i'll recommend bamsyle and bombsquad reconcile! wink smiley
Re: Revealed!R-kelly Said He Has Never Heard Of D Name 2FACE&never did a duet wt him by baslone: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2009
They shouldn't Fraudsquad is die hard hater. Watch
out, he'll soon spring up another 2face thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Top 10 Radio Stations In Nigeria Based On Twitter Followership / Tiwa Savage Ft Flavour - Baby Mo / Download : Zlatan – Tacha(snippet + Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 143
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.