Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One (51317 Views)

Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) / Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by britbuz(m): 10:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Trust naija, spoilt banana go expensive now if dem hear this news
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Adesiji77: 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
#TeamBananas cheesy

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by lepasharon(f): 10:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
How come black researchers never discover anything
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Asiri1991: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2016
Seen. Another excuse someone's mother to sell her spoiled bananas. I can only work on front page an not in the market.

Oooooo! Chim!
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Asiri1991: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Adesiji77:
#TeamBananas cheesy
Team no drugs.
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
I hated banana because of Its shape
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Nickymezor(f): 10:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
It looks irritating oo.... Those fresh ones re more inviting. Anyway, tnx fr d info OP.
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by AdeniyiA(m): 10:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
pictures of you eating the black dotted banana or adonbilivit....cool
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by AdeniyiA(m): 11:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
kenonze:
I hated banana because of Its shape
oh...sorry ehn, so you didn't like how 'it' dealt with you before bah??
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by soul2soul2006: 11:04pm On Mar 15, 2016
Unblievable
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by innocent1(m): 11:17pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please do the research again! There must be some errors with this one
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Nobody: 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
omo chop mai bana...chop mai...chop mai bana
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by funkyjms: 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by funkyjms: 11:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
MissSlimbody:
Dem dey talk about banana, u dey call plantain Dodo l'oma ri undecided
gringrin
Chillax! Friedplantain 'was' a nairalander.

1 Like

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by sam90s(m): 11:29pm On Mar 15, 2016
Post sponsored by National Association of banana Sellers. grin
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by macaranta(m): 11:49pm On Mar 15, 2016
Ok
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Gebbson007(m): 11:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
op in 1 word u telling me to Steele fr munira instead f ladyF
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by cardoctor(m): 12:17am On Mar 16, 2016
Thank God for that. I already have ripe bananas with dark spots.
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Jabioro: 1:39am On Mar 16, 2016
Japan wan teach us about banana ? them they grow am ? I beg make them go sit down with their technology.. ogede nbaje eni opon ..
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Bitterleafsoup: 3:04am On Mar 16, 2016
caringsce:
First comment on nairaland.
So now how market you still believe PMB is turning things around?
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by adegunwa4real(m): 3:15am On Mar 16, 2016
Orie buru! U too look at those pictures, which one is more likely to cause cancer? undecided dark spot ko, pimples ni angry
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Whizzcute(m): 3:56am On Mar 16, 2016
glossy6:

It means buying the slightly over riped ones or buying the fresh ones if they are the only available ones and then leaving them uneaten for another day or two.
yeah, good method?
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Whizzcute(m): 4:07am On Mar 16, 2016
kennysteve77:
I hope this is not a plot to sell bananas that are meant to be used for biogas or as manure
plot? do i sell banana?..just told what you have to know,you can still buy the fresh ones.
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Whizzcute(m): 4:12am On Mar 16, 2016
staymore:
Next time tell me a rotten fish is better than a fresh life fish.

I simply don't believe your research

Bro, google is there for you. It's not my research, rather scientists made the research
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Uffakowoicho(m): 4:58am On Mar 16, 2016
bad research
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by EmekaBlue(m): 5:27am On Mar 16, 2016
u get banana plantation and u bulk buyers don dey complain say e dey melt fast fast so u wan use this one promote us to dey buy even d spoilt one..chai diariz God o...#JustKidding
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Toosure70: 6:19am On Mar 16, 2016
dodo Ikire
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by justmenoni: 6:21am On Mar 16, 2016
My wife will never agree with this grin grin according to her the fresh one looks healthier but according to me the one's with the green spots are usually ripe and healthier plus extremely cheaper than their fresh counterparts
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by uchwar1: 6:33am On Mar 16, 2016
NL girls will definitely love fresh Bananas
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by MONDAYkay(m): 7:09am On Mar 16, 2016
'Ase'
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 16, 2016
Informative!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo / See The Bread I Bought For N1400 / Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.