Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One (51315 Views)

Man Says He Found Black Spots On Pure Bliss Wafer Biscuits, Raises Alarm (Video) / Best Suya Spots In Lagos- The Vanguard Newspaper / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Bananas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Ohamzee: 7:29am On Mar 16, 2016
upsonn:
Very important info... #TeamBananawithpatcheshenceforth!
Omo you wan mess sneeze!
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by horlaryeenqar: 7:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Wat an educative topic
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by MzZuliee(f): 7:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Nyc one, porting to ripe bananas wit lots of black spots.
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by MissSlimbody(f): 7:42am On Mar 16, 2016
funkyjms:

Chillax! Friedplantain 'was' a nairalander.
you too chillax! I know who fried plantain is/was. Banana and plantain no be same na, that's my point.

Oya, gud morning.
gringrin
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by horlakunle25(m): 8:34am On Mar 16, 2016
engees001:
I dey enta market nw
to go dance bah?
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by femi4: 9:21am On Mar 16, 2016
MissSlimbody:

Dem dey talk about banana, u dey call plantain
Dodo l'oma ri undecided

gringrin
Slimbody! Oya take banana till you go yo!
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by femi4: 9:25am On Mar 16, 2016
kenonze:
I hated banana because of Its shape
What about straight and thick ones?
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 16, 2016
Whatabout GMo bananas? they dont produce dark spots and even when overipe the skin remains green, the banana taste and feels oily ,crap. angry
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by mathswit(m): 9:34am On Mar 16, 2016
BIOCHEMISTRY!!!
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by MissSlimbody(f): 10:07am On Mar 16, 2016
femi4:
Slimbody! Oya take banana till you go yo!

I no want.
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by naturefellow(m): 12:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
These black-spotted things have no place in my new refrigerator.
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by pointblank247(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2016
AdaNri1:
Hmmm
Ada nri ana m abia nri kayi rie bananaaaaaa
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by thefakestan: 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Beremx:
may I know why you are disturbing my mentions?

No vex I been feel say you still dey gist like that, I no know say na person Mama.

Un-mentioning u now.

No vex!
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by professore(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2016
It is okay
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Nobody: 1:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
pointblank247:
Ada nri ana m abia nri kayi rie bananaaaaaa
banana si ebe?
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by ifyalways(f): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Interesting and noted
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Ifedinho08(m): 3:44pm On Mar 16, 2016
D fresh banana is eye catching dan d dark spotted ones joor grin wink cheesy
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2016
horlakunle25:
to go dance bah?
no nh madness Neva start
Re: Why You Should Always Choose Bananas With Dark Spots Than The Fresh One by ahnie: 3:45pm On Jan 08, 2023
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Meat Pie A Content Creator Bought In Ibadan - Photo / See The Bread I Bought For N1400 / Have You Seen The New Whatsapp Wheat ?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.