Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,437 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) (4769 Views)

Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 6:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
it's true that religion is making people go NUT.

I will be sharing some crazyyy picture here.

this is strictly a picture thread, if you wish to comment make it a picture.

5 Likes

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
V

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by Evidence1000(m): 6:24pm On Mar 15, 2016
hmmm! Handiwork of atheists
Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 6:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
:-x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by Hawlahscho(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
So, this is what will make me rethink

OP, OLUWA BA O WI.
Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 6:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
Evidence1000:
hmmm! Handiwork of atheists
everything there is a fact.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
t

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by Iolite(f): 6:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by hifaif1: 6:43pm On Mar 15, 2016
OP, let me add mine!!!

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 6:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
people keep lying to themselves that they trust God.

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 6:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
undecided though they hate Muslims for the same thing.

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 7:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
f

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 7:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
@

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 7:14pm On Mar 15, 2016

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 7:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Anyone know why this book condones slavery? Maybe someone can help me understand why something known to be an evil practice is OK in the eyes of the Middle Eastern "God" as long as you abide by certain rules.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2016
!!!@@@

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by hifaif1: 7:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
OP, permit me once more:

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by nerilove(m): 7:42pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is total rubbish. Op you are tempting God. Do not take the name of your God in vain. If you are an atheist stay off christianity. Repent or be doomed.
Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 7:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
?

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
nerilove:
This is total rubbish. Op you are tempting God. Do not take the name of your God in vain. If you are an atheist stay off christianity. Repent or be doomed.

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by hovapsmartini(m): 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
op,believe me God day but we r #all guilty of religion especially in Nigeria,meanwhile Ama jst kip drinking ma fura de nono for nw,hmmmmm very very sweet....#cheers
Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2016

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by PlayerMeji: 8:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
Thats the fun part of being a Christian....you can write all you like and post all you like but you know no one will lay siege to your house to kill you, no one in his rightful mind will condemn you because the religion preaches peace and not war.
Love and not hate...you can choose what verse to read in the whole book.

But my bro, enjoy yourself...I know there are many times you have said 'THANK GOD'

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by tempem: 8:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
I don't judge. But one thing am sure of is that there are rewards for everything. You'll eventually grow old and die.. But I strongly believe in God, even if I don't go to church. What amazes me about Nigerians atheist is the fact that they believe the bible is a white man's book( fiction), ok ask them how did they get to know the word "atheist" or so many of their believes, are they from an african's dictionary? Certainly from the white man, too. ONLY THE END COULD JUDGE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by oglalasioux(m): 8:34pm On Mar 15, 2016
Before long the whole truth will be out; that the world has never been scammed as religion has scammed it since the beginning of time.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 8:36pm On Mar 15, 2016

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by TrajansKong: 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
nerilove:

Verily, Hahahahahahhahahahahahaha. They shall burn forever beyond God's pity, and ours.

Trillions and trillions and trillions and trillions of centuries of indescribable pain and irredeemable suffering await the blaspheming billions. Rejoice ye, all ye who are saved and blessed. From Heaven's ramparts we shall behold the timeless agonies of they who believed not in His perfect love.

Vengeance shall be ours.

Praise his holy name!!

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
PlayerMeji:
Thats the fun part of being a Christian....you can write all you like and post all you like but you know no one will lay siege to your house to kill you, no one in his rightful mind will condemn you because the religion preaches peace and not war.
Love and not hate...you can choose what verse to read in the whole book.

But my bro, enjoy yourself...I know there are many times you have said 'THANK GOD'

2 Likes

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by senbonzakurakageyoshi(m): 9:02pm On Mar 15, 2016
Okay, those ones about the Facebook likes are funny and true.

And I'm a Christian.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by lepasharon(f): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
tempem:
I don't judge. But one thing am sure of is that there are rewards for everything. You'll eventually grow old and die.. But I strongly believe in God, even if I don't go to church. What amazes me about Nigerians atheist is the fact that they believe the bible is a white man's book( fiction), ok ask them how did they get to know the word "atheist" or so many of their believes, are they from an african's dictionary? Certainly from the white man, too. ONLY THE END COULD JUDGE.

Everybody is born an atheist until they get indoctrinated. You wouldn't know about any Jesus if someone didn't tell you.

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by lepasharon(f): 9:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
nerilove:

You mad bro?

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 9:10pm On Mar 15, 2016

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With Christian Women Wearing Trouser? / Happy Easter Sunday / Christianity And Intolerance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.