Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) (4776 Views)

Bishop David Abioye: "Don't Vote For People That Value Cow More Than Life" / Joyce Meyer Defends Tattoos, Says She Might Get One To Make Religious People Mad / 10 Categories Of People That Will Never Fall During Anointing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by tempem: 9:23pm On Mar 15, 2016
lepasharon:

Everybody is born an atheist until they get indoctrinated. You wouldn't know about any Jesus if someone didn't tell you.
Thats your opinion.. And if you were told, that's there opinion, too.
Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 9:35pm On Mar 15, 2016

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
Q

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by cruzclinton1(m): 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
blackjack21:
it's true that religion is making people go NUT.

I will be sharing some crazyyy picture here.

this is strictly a picture thread, if you wish to comment make it a picture.

Seconded with my own pics

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by nerilove(m): 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2016
lepasharon:

You mad bro?
I will pretend that I didn't see you. Go back to where you belong because there's nothing between light and darkness
Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by lepasharon(f): 10:41pm On Mar 15, 2016
nerilove:
I will pretend that I didn't see you. Go back to where you belong because there's nothing between light and darkness

Aww don't cry. Don't get too emotional over religious beliefs.
Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
nerilove:
This is total rubbish. Op you are tempting God. Do not take the name of your God in vain. If you are an atheist stay off christianity. Repent or be doomed.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by Marvyx(m): 1:02am On Mar 16, 2016
Lol. All you atheist are really very funny and pitiably foolish in your own wisdom... I wonder why you people are always against Christians. I haven't seen any atheist saying things against Islam. But since you don't want to accept the Gospel of Christ why do you waste your time cursing Christians... I quite agree with you. The concept of Christianity is madness...(if Christ was called a mad man... then who am I? grin)... but you see since you've heard the truth, known the truth and willfully rejected the truth,.... I'll die one day and so will all of you and then we'll know who was foolish to joke with his soul and wise to believe in God. smiley ...you'll remember my words right here on NL in hell or in heaven if you later repent. Peace out kiss
Re: Funny Pics About Religious People That Should Make You THINK AGAIN. (PIX) by blackjack21(m): 9:16am On Mar 16, 2016
Marvyx:
Lol. All you atheist are really very funny and pitiably foolish in your own wisdom... I wonder why you people are always against Christians. I haven't seen any atheist saying things against Islam. But since you don't want to accept the Gospel of Christ why do you waste your time cursing Christians... I quite agree with you. The concept of Christianity is madness...(if Christ was called a mad man... then who am I? grin)... but you see since you've heard the truth, known the truth and willfully rejected the truth,.... I'll die one day and so will all of you and then we'll know who was foolish to joke with his soul and wise to believe in God. smiley ...you'll remember my words right here on NL in hell or in heaven if you later repent. Peace out kiss

why are you obsessed with Muslim when you have your religion to defend.
You asserted that Christianity is conceived and g bordered off madness, yet you.continue to follow it. if madness is your criterion for choosing salvation, I cam recommend some even.madder religion to you. but no, you're not religious, neither are you faithful, what you're is a coward.
the fear of burning in hell by your merciful god has mad you a coward who can not or will use his brains to think for himself. If hell really exit you're.already there.
if hell truly exist, I do rather go there than bow to some bleeped-up god.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons You Need Jesus / Why Call Your Pastor 'daddy' And Your Own Daddy 'popsy'? / Official Announcement Board For The Atheist Society Of Nigeria [ASN]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.