Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,648 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Senator Buruji Kashamu: A Man With Large Heart - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Buruji Kashamu: A Man With Large Heart (744 Views)

Kashamu: A Lawmaker With A Human Face / Buruji Kasamu To Fayose: Leave Aisha Buhari Out Of Your Woes; Face The Issues / Tribunal Nullifies The Election Of Buruji Kashamu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Buruji Kashamu: A Man With Large Heart by gni7770: 6:22pm On Mar 15, 2016
Philanthropy :The Senior Legislative Aide to Senator Buruji Kashamu, Hon Onadeko Onamusi (left) presenting a cheque of 2.5million naira on behalf of Senator KASHAMU to the Chief Medical Director (CMD), Aminu Kano Teaching Hospital (AKTH), Kano, Prof. Aminu Z. Mohammed (right) for the kidney transplant of 38-year old Aderogba Adeyemi(second left) in Kano... today(15/03/2016)

1 Share

Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu: A Man With Large Heart by Tunami(m): 6:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
atleast he's using his drug money to do good.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu: A Man With Large Heart by iokpebholo: 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=Tunami post=43800048]atleast he's using his drug money to do good.[/quote. Learn to appreciate ppl ok.
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu: A Man With Large Heart by Tunami(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2016
[quote author=iokpebholo post=43801940][/quote]how do you want me to appreciate him more than i have done?
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu: A Man With Large Heart by iokpebholo: 9:19pm On Mar 15, 2016
Tunami:
how do you want me to appreciate him more than i have done?
jst say thank u and move on ok.shallom!!!
Re: Senator Buruji Kashamu: A Man With Large Heart by Tunami(m): 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
iokpebholo:
jst say thank u and move on ok.shallom!!!
ok. Thank you, move on ok. shallom!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Have No Presidential Ambition, Says Daniel / Photo Of The Day - Food For Thought From Senator Ben Murray-bruce / Please Any News about March Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.