Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

I Have No Presidential Ambition, Says Daniel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have No Presidential Ambition, Says Daniel (743 Views)

Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition / Babangida To Atiku: "Forget Your Presidential Ambition". Angry Atiku Shuns Press / Atiku Meets With Oyegun Over 2019 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have No Presidential Ambition, Says Daniel by shaiba(f): 7:29am On Mar 21, 2016
A former Governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, says he has no presidential ambition.

Daniel said this during a chat with journalists ahead of his forthcoming 60th birthday on Saturday.

The former governor said he would remain as an elder statesman, giving advice to politicians.

“I have no presidential ambition or any political position but would remain as an elder statesman, giving advice to politicians,” he said.

Daniel said the day he was arraigned in court by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission was the worst day of his life.

He said, “The day I will never forget in my life was the day I was arraigned in court in Abeokuta. Some students sponsored by the government that were singing abusive songs outside the court. They were calling me a thief. They said I took $3m of state funds, N1bn of local government funds but they were lies.”
Re: I Have No Presidential Ambition, Says Daniel by TonyeBarcanista(m): 7:37am On Mar 21, 2016
Lol very funny...like he stand any chance sef...
Re: I Have No Presidential Ambition, Says Daniel by Tunami(m): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Lol very funny...like he stand any chance sef...
if buhari can become president after all he did to nigerians then he has hope.
Re: I Have No Presidential Ambition, Says Daniel by eposho: 8:27am On Mar 21, 2016
Tunami:
if buhari can become president after all he did to nigerians then he has hope.
Stop smoking shit, he has no chance even at state level.
Re: I Have No Presidential Ambition, Says Daniel by Naija9090: 8:41am On Mar 21, 2016
As it stands today, a yoruba man can never ever be president of Nigeria with SS and SE still a factor in this country. With the exception of Fayose!
Re: I Have No Presidential Ambition, Says Daniel by idu1(m): 8:44am On Mar 21, 2016
Nobody will vote you idio. t
Re: I Have No Presidential Ambition, Says Daniel by albany231: 8:47am On Mar 21, 2016
Naija9090:
As it stands today, a yoruba man can never ever be president of Nigeria with SS and SE still a factor in this country. With the exception of Fayose!

Gala seller, no one ask you story for the gods. Face your gala hawking before lastma catch you, shameless thing.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Amaechi: Minister Of Transportation Or Rivers Opposition Candidate / Lagos - Calabar Rail Line, Not Really Niger Delta And South East Priority / Ogun Suffers As Amosun Betrays It For Presidential Favours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.