Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

I need suggestions on Lucrative Business To Start With 50k. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I need suggestions on Lucrative Business To Start With 50k. (1016 Views)

10 Businesses You Can Start With N100,000 / Free Info On Lucrative Business To Start With #5000 Naira. Capital or No Capital / Need Your Advice On Lucrative Business Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I need suggestions on Lucrative Business To Start With 50k. by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 15, 2016
A friend of mine will be passing out from Nysc next month. He has managed to save 50k and wants to strt a lucrative business. Please i need your candid advice n suggestions. Thanks.
Re: I need suggestions on Lucrative Business To Start With 50k. by fast2cash: 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2016
i have a lucrative business for entrepreneurs you can start with 32,000 from home
incentives include all expenses trip to USA and a car..
call 08029745314
Re: I need suggestions on Lucrative Business To Start With 50k. by kennyman2000(m): 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
Op. Be careful. Dont call any no. If anyone cant write his business idea for u here. Forget abt it.

All the best!

4 Likes

Re: I need suggestions on Lucrative Business To Start With 50k. by ada2604(f): 9:46pm On Mar 15, 2016
op I can swear that fast2cash idea is networking business, and its doesn't pay off that easily o not mata how interesting it sounds, thou its cud be good later to serve as an investment. so pls wat ever idea that sounds so good to be true is actually not true. if ur friend is a guy, let him learn a quick trade preferably hair making( weavons and braids esp) it needs very short time with little part of d cash, and ist start mobile by sharing biz cards to ladies in hz immediate environ like resident, sista frndz, church, etc trust me any opp sex biz dealings sells fast. or he goes into sales of stuffs, but either ways patient is d key nd I will advise personally he goes for d hair making esp if he has little swagg, is respectful, quite funny and bit fine
all da best
Re: I need suggestions on Lucrative Business To Start With 50k. by Nobody: 1:10am On Mar 16, 2016
Obros they will scam you walahi
Re: I need suggestions on Lucrative Business To Start With 50k. by Flexherbal(m): 1:29am On Mar 16, 2016
You can be a distributor of our herbal tea.
Re: I need suggestions on Lucrative Business To Start With 50k. by vikacydevato(m): 1:35am On Mar 16, 2016
Start a snail farm.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious photo: When Your Dad Is The CEO Of Water Packaging Firm / Buy At Abuja Real Estate Auction!! / Life Lesson From The Football Pitch.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.