Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. (9071 Views)

Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100??? / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education / 2016/2017 ANSU Admission On Official JAMB Cut Off Mark And Departmental Marks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. by Godzlove8(m): 7:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Well, due to massive failure this year and lots of complaints that came from 2016/2017 jambites about their poor jamb results, i think the best solution to solve this case and make peace reign one more time between jamb candidates and jamb officials is for jamb to reduce her cut off mark to 170 for universities cos i can't stand to see a jambite that scored up to 179 denied admission because of just one mark which is very painful. So please i beg jamb to consider the failure they caused most candidates this year and try as much as possible to compensate them with this..
SOURCE ~> http://www.channelstv.com/2016/03/15/association-seeks-reduction-jamb-cut-off-mark/
Confirm their latest tweets on twitter, follow @Channelstv

1 Like

Re: JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. by iamdiamond(m): 7:01pm On Mar 15, 2016
k
Re: JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. by xender(m): 7:09pm On Mar 15, 2016
this is no compensation. a remark would do.

misleading topic.I taught they had reduced it sef.I no even no say na ur suggestions.
Re: JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. by ajanma2(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
Godzlove8:
Well, due to massive failure this year and lots of complaints that came from 2016/2017 jambites about their poor jamb results, i think the best solution to solve this case and make peace reign one more time between jamb candidates and jamb officials is for jamb to reduce her cut off mark to 170 for universities cos i can't stand to see a jambite that scored up to 179 denied admission because of just one mark which is very painful. So please i beg jamb to consider the failure they caused most candidates this year and try as much as possible to compensate them with this..
.ikr.when jamb cutoff for al uni has been fixed
Re: JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. by hovapsmartini(m): 7:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
they shud give full justice by remarking,and adding marks to all CBT centres according to their various short comings, dats not too much to ask,considering their incompetence, stupidness and negligence.lowering of the cut off mark,wud still protrude further injustice @ the postume level and course they are opting for...
if I av spoken your mind jst click like

3 Likes

Re: JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. by hovapsmartini(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
hovapsmartini:
they shud give full justice by remarking,and adding marks to all CBT centres according to their various short comings, dats not too much to ask,considering their incompetence, stupidness and negligence.lowering of the cut off mark,wud still protrude further injustice @ the postume level and course they are opting for...
[quote author=hovapsmartini post=43801287]they shud give full justice by remarking,and adding marks to all CBT centres according to their various short comings, dats not too much to ask,considering their incompetence, stupidness and negligence.lowering of the cut off mark,wud still protrude further injustice @ the postume level and course they are opting for...
if I av spoken your mind jst click like or share simple
Re: JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. by gboss0(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
hovapsmartini:
The rate at which God will bless u ehn...u will be amazed

1 Like

Re: JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. by Godzlove8(m): 7:39pm On Mar 15, 2016
ajanma2:
.ikr.when jamb cutoff for al uni has been fixed
they once did it in 2013..so therez a possiblity that it can happen again. Nothin in jamb is fixed. They can one day decide to go back to PPT again. So they not to be trusted
Re: JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. by Godzlove8(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
My Post has been updated..u can read from the reliable source there
Re: JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. by skyman200(m): 7:55pm On Mar 15, 2016
Gud
Re: JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. by demo4ril97(m): 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
OP that not an idea tho your mind, let me ask you those who got 90-140 who expected nothing lesser than 250 what should they do are they telling us all that got below 180 are dullards?, if they can't remark let them have their result and refund our money when Post-UTME show like 007, wey Jungle mature Dibu Ojerinde go know who b who!.

My view tho!.
Re: JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. by kedunaija(m): 10:24am On Apr 11, 2016
We have compiled the list of Nigerian universities that you can gain admission into by scoring 180 JAMB Score For Admission 2016/17
Re: JAMB: 2016/2017 Jamb Cut Off Mark To Be Reduce To 170. by ajanma2(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
Godzlove8:
SOURCE ~> http://www.channelstv.com/2016/03/15/association-seeks-reduction-jamb-cut-off-mark/
Confirm their latest tweets on twitter, follow @Channelstv
....double issue here...my name is frank nwachukwu okafor..during waec,it was mispelt as frank nnachukwu okafor.my parent said I shud leave it,it has the same meaning.nnachukwu and nwachukwu..I also left it like dat as frank nnachukwu okafor in jamb this year so it will correspond with my waec,the problem now is that in my birth certificate,its written as frank nwachukwu,so I did an affidavit stating my name is frank nnachukwu not nwachukwu,so now,which am I to upload online for the screening?affidavit or the birth certificate?also my name was interchanged in jamb.my surname was written in my middle name and vice versa,pls need u guys help here

(1) (Reply)

Unilag Diploma Result Is Out / Fire Guts UNILAG Medical Students’ Hostel / Information About (a B U Zaria) And (sbrs Funtua)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.