Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

Anybody Familiar With Ikosi Ketu Lagos? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anybody Familiar With Ikosi Ketu Lagos? (1988 Views)

Car Carrying Another Car In Ketu, Lagos / Accident As Hyundai Elantra Drives Into The Gutter At Ikosi, Lagos (photos) / Car Burns Down Completely At Alapere, Ketu, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anybody Familiar With Ikosi Ketu Lagos? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Mar 15, 2016
Please guys, anybody familiar with ikosi ketu in lagos should pls quote me, I need to make some enquiries
Re: Anybody Familiar With Ikosi Ketu Lagos? by nysot(f): 9:00pm On Mar 15, 2016
Jadonjack:
Please guys, anybody familiar with ikosi ketu in lagos should pls quote me, I need to make some enquiries
What do you want to know bro
Re: Anybody Familiar With Ikosi Ketu Lagos? by Nobody: 4:19am On Mar 16, 2016
nysot:

What do you want to know bro
Thankz ma'am. Pls do you knw citimax pharmacy at 2, Jimoh Balogun street off CMD road, Ikosi Ketu?
Re: Anybody Familiar With Ikosi Ketu Lagos? by nysot(f): 6:24am On Mar 16, 2016
Jadonjack:

Thankz ma'am. Pls do you knw citimax pharmacy at 2, Jimoh Balogun street off CMD road, Ikosi Ketu?
I don't know the pharmacy but I know Jimoh Balogun street.
Do you need a description to Jimoh Balogun? And if yes,where would you be coming from?
Re: Anybody Familiar With Ikosi Ketu Lagos? by Nobody: 9:24am On Mar 16, 2016
nysot:

I don't know the pharmacy but I know Jimoh Balogun street.
Do you need a description to Jimoh Balogun? And if yes,where would you be coming from?

Yes, I need the description to the street, and I will be cmin from ibadan. Buh b4 that, I really wanna be sure its gonna worth my while going dere.

Pls can yu help me find out about the pharmacy, just wanna knw how big it is
Re: Anybody Familiar With Ikosi Ketu Lagos? by amokemi(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2016
What would you like to know about the pharmacy store? If you are coming from Ibadan, drop at berger. You will see buses calling "Ketu-Ikosi road" at berger where you dropped. Join the bus and tell the conductor u want to alight at Jimoh Balogun. You will be dropped at the junction of the street. You can locate the pharmacy store from there.
Re: Anybody Familiar With Ikosi Ketu Lagos? by nysot(f): 11:04am On Mar 16, 2016
Jadonjack:

Yes, I need the description to the street, and I will be cmin from ibadan. Buh b4 that, I really wanna be sure its gonna worth my while going dere.

Pls can yu help me find out about the pharmacy, just wanna knw how big it is
I no longer stay in that axis,so I wouldn't be able to confirm that for you.
From Ibadan,board a bus going to Oshodi, drop at Motor ways (7Up). Cross over the bridge to the other side and take a napep infront of Zenith bank going to Jimoh Balogun. Or you do as amokemi said
Re: Anybody Familiar With Ikosi Ketu Lagos? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
amokemi:
What would you like to know about the pharmacy store?

Tnx bro, pls I will like to knw how big the pharmacy is, I'm supposed to be going dere for an interview, so I want to be sure its not some small chemist shop before I leave ibadan.
Re: Anybody Familiar With Ikosi Ketu Lagos? by queenesthr(f): 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
Jadonjack:

Tnx bro, pls I will like to knw how big the pharmacy is, I'm supposed to be going dere for an interview, so I want to be sure its not some small chemist shop before I leave ibadan.

You can search for Citimax Pharmacy on google and check their website.
That should give you some insight.
Re: Anybody Familiar With Ikosi Ketu Lagos? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2016
queenesthr:

You can search for Citimax Pharmacy on google and check their website.
That should give you some insight.

I tried, wasn't enough, couldn't gt wat I needed

(1) (Reply)

My Dear Abuja People, How Far Is Zuba From Wuse Zone 5? / Things You Need To Know As A Msc Graduate In France / Qatar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.