Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,534 members, 7,823,319 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Login To Nairaland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Login To Nairaland (12371 Views)

Am Addicted To Nairaland. Please Help !!! / Www.jamb.org.ng Login | How Check 2017/2018 Jamb Result | Print Admission Status / UNILAG Reacts To Nairaland's News Of Students Asked To Kneel Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Login To Nairaland by castrolbliss(m): 7:28pm On Mar 15, 2016
You can log into nairaland only through two way which are
1. Email login
2.username and password login
1. The email login sends you a verification code to your email in which you will be given a space to type it in to continue your login.
2. The password login is the easiest way to login by just typing your username and in the password section type your password and you are on the go. Happy surf
Re: Login To Nairaland by paulicapy: 6:32am On Mar 30, 2016
Try it out it's workong
Re: Login To Nairaland by jstjde(m): 10:55pm On Sep 12, 2020
I'm 27 years old male with OND certificate,but currently in school to obtain my Bsc certificate,in addition i have a job that my monthly income is 40k wish i use to support my self in school.Is it advice-able i get married?please i need your advice thank you.
Re: Login To Nairaland by jahblessforall: 3:09am On Sep 13, 2020
iyiolasamuel14@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Login To Nairaland by emmanuelkkay(m): 6:26am On May 30, 2021
Nope. You can only if provided that you are done with your Bachelor degree and have secured a better job or betterstill, be done with your Bsc and approve your capability/verify yourself, i mean mature in every aspect required in marriage, then seek God's counsel personally in prayer and proceed in peace

1 Like

Re: Login To Nairaland by goldyy1: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2021
We keep the quality of writing high, so every paper is authorized by the our Team before it’s brought to you https://www.nursingpaper.com/health-essay-writing-service/. We ensure the writer addresses all the points on your assignment brief, the paper is topic and level-relevant.
Re: Login To Nairaland by elainao: 12:21pm On Apr 06, 2023
please visit the link here Five Nights at Freddy's.
Re: Login To Nairaland by Holyprince12: 8:18pm On May 08, 2023
I combine 2 SSCE to gain admission into My my present school (University),I am planning to do another NECO this year so that I won't have to Combine two results together again,and I am going to Graduate Next year in UNIVERSITY.

Can I be using 2023 SSCE with 2024 BSC when I graduate?

(1) (Reply)

Which Schools Are Currently Admiting On Pre-degree / ASUU Strike: Reps Meet ASUU, Education, Labour Ministers Today / Pls How Much Is Jamb Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.