Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

10 Qualities Guys Must Run Away From In Ladies Of Nowadays - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / 10 Qualities Guys Must Run Away From In Ladies Of Nowadays (695 Views)

Top 17 Qualities Every Woman Wants In A Man / Top Five Richest Ladies Of Romanceland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Qualities Guys Must Run Away From In Ladies Of Nowadays by emaxjey(m): 7:33pm On Mar 15, 2016
1. My brother' u know those ladies that apply too much make up to their face & use abt 2 bucket of paint to paint their nails?. They are dsame type of girls that always puts too much salt in their cooking. 2. Brother mi' if she cooks ogbono soup with tomato inside. Run for ur life' she fit poison u! 3. Bros' u know those type of girls that anytime they come visiting' they ask for coca-cola?. They are d ones that hv committed abortions d more. 4. If she adds water while frying egg or cooking salad. She is capable of murder' trust me. 5. If she reads instructions before cooking indomie' or washes d indomie noodle before cooking it. For d sake of ur stomach & unborn children' runaway! 6. If she uses her teeth to open a bottle drink. Hmmmmm! Do I still need to tell u to run? 7. If she can use her bare hands to kill a cockroach. I swear ur life is in danger. 8. If she can finish 2 packet of chivita or 5-alive on her first visit. Bro' she's from d underworld' she's not of this world. 9. If she can finish 5 loaves of bread & 2 fishes. My brother' he that is in her is mightier than 5,000 people! 10. If she can cut more than 5 onions without her shedding tears or her eyes turning red & watery. Brotherly' stay away' she won't even cry at ur burial service. A word is enough for d wise.

1 Like

Re: 10 Qualities Guys Must Run Away From In Ladies Of Nowadays by DeGhost: 3:04pm On Mar 20, 2016
What kind of senseless post is this? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Announcement!!! / . / Is This True Of Abuja Boys?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.