Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,697 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS (37174 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Riggers Caught In Ikwerre Burst Into Tears. PICS / “I Am Your Father” – Wike Tells Dakuku / It’s Time To Face Justice, Wike Tells Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Akaujaa(m): 10:15am On Mar 16, 2016
I pity those who'll willingly give themselves to early death on Saturday. As for me, I can fight for any politician only when I see their children, wives and relations come out to streets to fight too.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Nwadiala: 10:16am On Mar 16, 2016
Wike! De ONE MEN no body can intimidate you

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by fayne(m): 10:16am On Mar 16, 2016
its really pathetic how educated. and soundmen could stoop so low to the point of making public threats just because of power that will never last forever. Shame to Amaechi and Wike for making their political struggles a course for lost of innocent lifes.
<i>may God/Allah help us all.
long live the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:18am On Mar 16, 2016
peacengine:

Hahahahahaha abeg go sidon, come collect Rivers state if you get mind grin

Shut up from there, i'm from Rivers ewu.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by peacengine(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Shut up from there, i'm from Rivers ewu.

Hahahahaahahahah you are from Rivers and you think Ijaws and Ikwerres are Igbos? grin grin Okay.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Akaujaa(m): 10:22am On Mar 16, 2016
What Wike and his allies don't know is that nobody is immune to death. Let him visit the records and he will see that death always lurks around and can snatch a man even on a day he so cherishes his life. Many have gone, Wike. Life is too short to issue such open threats, not even when you know that we are all indebted to death and the time it'll come, no one knows. So why brag as if the power of life and death lies in your hands?

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by ihatesycophant(m): 10:25am On Mar 16, 2016
gare:

If they do not rig they will not die, if they do the right thing nobody will die, so they need not be afraid as long as they will not rig simple, you guys keep talking Wike this Wike that, he only made a conditional statement IF they rig, so if they do not rig not will happen
The same conditional statement Amaechi made before the 2015 general elections, that they would form parallel government if PDP rig presidential election that you, your ilks and PDP want to crucify him. The funny thing is only the poor and children of the less privilege that will be killed and not their children because their children would have been moved out of the country.
One thing I realised in this is they wish to kill by sword but not wish to even see a knife cross their face. When Wike and PDP hijacked the macenery of government to win election, he forgot that life is about change, that it can be him today and another tomorrow. With all the innocent lives lost since last year, Wike is still bold to spit fire, I pray his family be consume by it and not innocent lives that want to exercise their franchise.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:26am On Mar 16, 2016
peacengine:

Hahahahaahahahah you are from Rivers and you think Ijaws and Ikwerres are Igbos? grin grin Okay.

Ikweres are Igbos,Ijaws are our cousin,take it boy.do they speak your language?
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by hamzyluv(m): 10:27am On Mar 16, 2016
Monimatic:
[size=13pt]Rivers State is PDP
PDP is Rivers State
Prospective APC election Riggers will be roasted alive come this Saturday
[/size]
better u guys fear state of emergency ... Na warning oooo
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Nwadiala: 10:29am On Mar 16, 2016
Truckpusher:
Any attempt by Amaechi and his cohorts to rig Rivers State election would be met with outright violence - We aren't just threatening but we are telling the entire Nigerian people what we will do ,soldier or no soldier. All it takes is a gun and a bullet ,every man is a born soldier.
Bros abeg, even though WIKE is my man, abeg don,t live for urself but for ur mother, children, sibling friends and especially for me
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Zoe99(f): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2016
Power tussle is dangerous.This will be bloody.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by mavinc4u(f): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2016
hmm. the statement is very strong but did he really make that statement? what exactly does that statement mean; swap the results with their dead bodies?
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by peacengine(m): 10:32am On Mar 16, 2016
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Ikweres are Igbos,Ijaws are our cousin,take it boy.do they speak your language?

Hehehehehe so my mum is Igbo abi? Hahahahahahaha it seems you people enjoy being deceived.

Stop quoting me, enjoy your day.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by ElCapone(m): 10:33am On Mar 16, 2016
nnachukz:
Two tugs fighting for our money. If only their children can join in this war then I will take them serious. Zombies fought for Buhari but today Buhari's immediate family is enjoying while zombies keep suffering and smiling. I can never be a zombie, never.
and u 4got to tell us who threatend death on da ppl of riverz. Or is buhari contesting in da rerun, abeg park well make u recieve sense abeg.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Nwadiala: 10:35am On Mar 16, 2016
anytexy:
Bomb blast in maduguri, but I never see the topic here ooo
Then you post it
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:38am On Mar 16, 2016
peacengine:

Hehehehehe so my mum is Igbo abi? Hahahahahahaha it seems you people enjoy being deceived.

Stop quoting me, enjoy your day.

You have no one across the Niger, you and your entire families are aliens to us, by the way you are new here and don't deserve my attention.BYE.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by seangy4konji: 10:38am On Mar 16, 2016
Do or die politics.

Rubbish.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by ElCapone(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc is dead in SS and SE,what happened in Bayelsa is what we are waiting to dish out to Apc in Rivers come Saturday,PDP would win convincinly,if Apc like they should keep up with the Violence, and try to rig,they would fail!
and who is making da threats here, is it apc dat is making da threatz here, see me see diz colour blind bigot oh.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by ElCapone(m): 10:41am On Mar 16, 2016
Omotolu:
Wike talks of human dying as if he is referring to goats dying.
yez oh, datz da worth of his ppl to him they are goatz who can b sacrificed 4 his selfish ambitionx.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Truckpusher(m): 10:42am On Mar 16, 2016
Nwadiala:
Bros abeg, even though WIKE is my man, abeg don,t live for urself but for ur mother, children, sibling friends and especially for me
In this life it is every man for himself bro.

We will deliver Rivers State to the PDP at all cost.

This isn't about Wike and the PDP , we want to send a message to Amaechi and any other Rivers man in the future that you can't ride on our support to success and turn around to force your will on us whenever you feel.
Who was Amaechi , his family name doesn't even ring a bell in his village.
We blame Odili for everything.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by christopher123(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2016
peacengine:

grin grin So Rivers state na Igboland? hahahahahaha

But wike is an igbo Name .do the deductive reasoning biko
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by godoluwa(m): 10:43am On Mar 16, 2016
nnachukz:
Two tugs fighting for our money. If only their children can join in this war then I will take them serious. Zombies fought for Buhari but today Buhari's immediate family is enjoying while zombies keep suffering and smiling. I can never be a zombie, never.
cc omenka aka progressive01, Ngeneukwenu, tonyebarcanista & the rest paid posters on nairaland irrespective of political party u belong to. show me your solid achievements ever since uve been running up on down on this forum & other social media. yeye dey smell
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by ElCapone(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2016
bonechamberlain:
hmmm na wa o, with the way things are going, no one might vote in the election. though I like it when PDP gives APC fire for fire.

u can't try this nonsense in the core North, we saw how elections in the north went peacefully, there were no PDP candidates shouting in radio of coming to face whoever, but the useless ameachi who is trying hard to impress who I don't know, is spitting fire and brimstone.
be already to swap dead bodies if u rig. angry
itz bodiez of ur likez who have diz sort dirty mentality da wld b swapd since u dont value human life and tink it shld sacrifice 4 watever reasonz.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by larryozzy(m): 10:44am On Mar 16, 2016
This is the type of opposition APC needs,a very fierced one!

1 Like

Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by manup: 10:45am On Mar 16, 2016
Xposer:
nawa for this Rivers people....violence running trough their veins

I tell U.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by ihatesycophant(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2016
hush15:

Shut up and send an email to Ameachi to stop instigating violence in the state. When someone leaves his job in Abuja to go to a national tv station and says someone is habouring criminals in government house and makes threats, what is he implying then...

The national working committee also stormed rivers state like they contesting for assembly there too.... Doesn't it tell you they have something up their sleeves, why can't they understand thru the antecedents with cross rivers, akwa ibom and the rest that it's a PDP region.

APC is planning to rig the elections using federal might which is obvious and you are they saying rubbish...

So wike should fold his arms and be watching them make a mess of the state under his watch...

Abeg receive sense joor
I like this your points, since many of you guys doesn't know the workings of government. If I may ask you, Is Wike also contesting for any elective position? The same way Wike is the leader of PDP, so is Amaechi, no rule state that you should not galvanize electorates for candidates of your party, and if you think there's any rule against that, let the world know. Since last year before the pronouncement at the supreme court, when he anticipated that there may be likelihood of rerun, Wike has been spewing fire and brimstone. Wike has no right by any standard of law to spew nonsense because he's not even contesting, what he need to do is to liaise with the security agencies for the peaceful conduct of the elections as the chief security officer of the state and also campaign for his candidates, likewise Amaechi has the right to campaign for his candidates as an inborn of the state and the leader of APC. Who win and not should be determined by the electorates and not by him.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by peacengine(m): 10:46am On Mar 16, 2016
christopher123:

But wike is an igbo Name .do the deductive reasoning biko

Hahahaha okay, keep deceiving yourselves grin

No quote me again, i just dey pity una
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Badtman(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2016
Wike don break record oop
Openly threat ever
Oloribuku oshi
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by igwegeorgiano(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2016
which way nigeria. this blood leeting is four much and when these blood will cry for vengeance it will beva diff story for wike and amaechi. may God continue to protect His children o iseeee
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by ElCapone(m): 10:47am On Mar 16, 2016
gare:

If they do not rig they will not die, if they do the right thing nobody will die, so they need not be afraid as long as they will not rig simple, you guys keep talking Wike this Wike that, he only made a conditional statement IF they rig, so if they do not rig not will happen
and to say dat u wld b a mother someday is heart rendering. Yhu believe even a single soul is wat sacrificing 4 their selfish ambitionz, i cry 4 da kidz who u wld someday b a mother to.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by richiepolymer(m): 10:50am On Mar 16, 2016
Progressive01:
The dead bodies they are gonna be swapping would include those of his children, extended family and hopefully, himself.

What an incorrigible idiot.

This is all these politicians know- push innocent people off the cliff while their children remain very safe in a far flung country or heavily guarded by adequately armed security operatives.

Wike is indeed an uncouth, bloodthirsty power drunk maniac. I hope his pot boils over soon.

The unfortunate thing is that, assumed civilized rivers people listen to these blood thirsty politicians and support them? My goodness. Until they become victims. I pity Rivers oh.
Re: Rivers Rerun;"Be Ready To Swap Dead Bodies"-Wike Tells "Prospective Riggers.PICS by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 16, 2016
Eke40seven:

I can't believe a human with a conscience will spill this wickedness, and I can bet on the fact that you might be a leader in the church. So, the penalty for rigging is death through violence, how many times did Wike himself die for all his past rigging?
Its comments like this and supporters like you, that make these white men call us barbaric.
I am not supprting anyone to rig but you all know that these are power games but threatening death through violence by a leader for what is punishable by law is just too uncivilized.
lol oga eke don't mind him how your exams hope you are preparing for frühling

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ihedioha To Storm Okorocha’s Estate With “Citizens" / SKC Ogbonnia Dumps Tinubu, Endorses Peter Obi / We Have No RUGA Here In Italy, Nigerians Should Learn, Nigerian Man(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.