Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) (44135 Views)

Shocking Devices Used By Chinese Students To Cheat During Exams(photos). / The Inscription On Kanu's Dress, What Does It Signify? (photos) / 12 New Federal Universities Approved As 2nd Choice By JAMB For 2017 Registration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by kissval1388: 7:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
hmmmmm these students ain't serious at all.
instead of writing touching words at there placard, they are busy imitating olamides back to back trend.
I weep for this students. jamb won't even take this protest serious.
who organized them?

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Lamzee(m): 7:53pm On Mar 15, 2016
oh boy students dey para oooooo

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Soulz22(m): 7:57pm On Mar 15, 2016
lol, protesting have never worked in Nigeria and I'm very sure this isn't gonna get the needed attention.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by nnachukz(m): 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
What is their problem? What they scored is what they got. What will Ojerinde do with their marks?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by kissval1388: 7:59pm On Mar 15, 2016
even if protest is working in Nigeria, is this the right tin to write on the placards??
lol every text book and past question was a hit. back to back. chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I weep for this students. maybe dey are directing the protest to headies 2017.

111 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by ChristineC: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hahahahahahahahahahaha
Every jamb written was a hit back to back, from year 2010 to 2016 grin grin yet low score! discount on future form purchases ti take over.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by VictorRomanov: 8:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Make them go learn hand work abeg!

6 Likes

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by kissval1388: 8:11pm On Mar 15, 2016
more

1 Like

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by KimBerlyie: 8:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
kissval1388:
even if protest is working in Nigeria, is this the right tin to write on the placards??
lol every text book and past question was a hit. back to back. chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii I weep for this students. maybe dey are directing the protest to headies 2017.

Lmao grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 15, 2016
una neva see anytn....jamb cant do anytn abt it....d error has been made..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Ewizard(m): 8:26pm On Mar 15, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin undecided

1 Like

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
KimBerlyie:

Lmao grin grin

Did you write JAMB this year? Wetin you score, abi you chop beans? grin

2 Likes

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by KimBerlyie: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

Did you write JAMB this year? Wetin you score, abi you chop beans? grin

80+40= 120 grin angry

6 Likes

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Every textbook and past question was a hit back to back, JAMB why did you give me 140?

grin

I trust Nigerians to always iambize every situation, no matter how critical grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2016
KimBerlyie:

80+40= 120 grin angry

No wonder you no dey comment too much nowadays, eyah.

Kimberlyie would be like :- every runs and expo was a hit back to back, JAMB why did you give me 120?

grin

4 Likes

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Uyi168: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2016
after the usual protests..dem go enta houx sit dwn prepare 4 nxt yr's exam..

2 Likes

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Slimzjoe(m): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2016

Dibu is at Home Smoking his Shisha Pipe and these ones are wasting Precious And Productive Time Under the Sun undecided

6 Likes

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by KimBerlyie: 9:07pm On Mar 15, 2016
darkenedrebel:

No wonder you no dey comment too much nowadays, eyah.

Kimberlyie would be like :- every runs and expo was a hit back to back, JAMB why did you give me 120?

grin

Lmao grin grin don't worry we can be partners, u know selling biscuits and sweets in that ur kiosk

1 Like

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 9:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
Hahahahhahahhah
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 9:18pm On Mar 15, 2016
LMFAO! But on the contrary, this isn't funny at all. I will say these students protesting got exactly what they deserve. From their placards, you will know their type.

Instead of heeding this protest, they should call the police on them so that they can give the six stroke of pankere. That's what they deserve. If they feel their future is one big joke... Then what else have we to say...

6 Likes

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by TheAziz: 9:31pm On Mar 15, 2016
see all these ones sha, instead make dem dey prepare for post utme or make dem dey gather money for another jamb,
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Mar 15, 2016
Op is one mischievous bastard with his 'sensational journalism'. He chose to ignore placards raised by Nigerian students with serious inscriptions on them but decided to post a sensational but crappy story here about the few bad eggs amongst the protesters. All in a bid to make frontpage! angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3498019_fbimg1458068789151_jpeg97e0312ddf3d0bce029b15051866e405

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by EverestdeBliu(m): 10:12pm On Mar 15, 2016
What's happening here? If Dibu goes,who's the saint that you've prepared to take over?
The truth be told,JAMB is gradually losing their respect and integrity.
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Jaymima(f): 10:37pm On Mar 15, 2016
ok na
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by xender(m): 11:14pm On Mar 15, 2016
#RemarkJamb2016.
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by flokii: 11:44pm On Mar 15, 2016
Naija is not ready for CBT.. not for nationwide exams like JAMB

oga fisherman & his goons don divert efiritin..

afi koloun shanu

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by MrHackmed1(m): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2016
So Pathetic angry angry

2 Likes

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Adeoba10(m): 12:10am On Mar 16, 2016
Uhmmmmmmm.... Dia z tym for everytyn, time to hustle for admisSion, time to hustle for eMployment
Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 16, 2016
CindyeMerAld:
una neva see anytn....jamb cant do anytn abt it....d error has been made..
jamb 2016??..i no think se dem write any jamb this year....dibu ojerinde just b like sebi ur name na ahmed oya collect 160,,,okon take 176,,,taiwo receive 150,,okoro oya i dash u 290....

4 Likes

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by daviddykels: 1:03am On Mar 16, 2016
VictorRomanov:
Make them go learn hand work abeg!
if it were your kids will you say the same thing .. i suppose u don't know what these future leaders suffer on every time just to write exam ..

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by daviddykels: 1:11am On Mar 16, 2016
but on a serious note oh if nigerian youths of today should act in harmony with u.s youths ..{and stop going to school and doing much of hacking and labour jobs or illegal things or just jobs} they the headed govt will still go on a hunt for kids to fill in classes for them .. naija which way undecided cry cry :'

1 Like

Re: The Inscription On Placards Used By JAMB Protesters (Photos) by mekonglobal(m): 1:59am On Mar 16, 2016
Dis has been my fears since dis issue of computer base exams was announced, in as much as the gud intentions they might hv for it, but every of their intentions hv been defeated by poor power n network supply.
And the problem with our govt, hv is dat they dont apply plan b, method in all their scheme of thing....untill dis is done, we will continue to witness dis kind of hulabalu all d time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tsakuwa Primary School In Taraba In Bad Condition (Photos) / Kwarapoly Graduating Students Punished For Stylishly Signing Out After Its Ban / Man Launches Himself In Self-made Rocket To Prove Flat Earth Theory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.