Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software (2418 Views)

Where can i download mobile software / Free Mobile Software / Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by Luka316(m): 5:52am On Jul 21, 2009
Pls can sm1 help me with uba and interco,  Bank mobile software that i can use my atm no. On my phone to check my acct and make transactn. Thx.
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by Dclique(m): 11:45am On Jul 21, 2009
U b thief?
Thats impossible.
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by Fadajasi(m): 1:01pm On Jul 21, 2009
Inpossible ke? Oga o
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by Luka316(m): 6:46pm On Jul 21, 2009
diclique iam telling that i have used it before and your are telling that i be thief, which one dey sef. i don used for my nokia 3230 before the phone get problem. u go fit check your account balance, load recharge cards and  send money to sm1. if u thing say i dey lie ask any banker (the IT dept.)
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by puskin: 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2009
U r rite. I hv cin d one 4 IC bank.
Go 2d bank nd ask cust. service
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by Dclique(m): 9:06pm On Jul 21, 2009
hmm, i didnt knw
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by Luka316(m): 7:32am On Jul 22, 2009
Guys ! I think sm1 have given me the answer. The answer is on the thread that said interswich banking. I have downloaded it only that is saying my account has nt be sett for mobile banking but wil go to my bank & rectify that, i wil have to post the link here but iam using my phone to post i can't copy & peste with my phone
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by Fadajasi(m): 5:44pm On Jul 22, 2009
Thank God i was able to help
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by Fadajasi(m): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2009
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by hooged: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2009
@luke316,fadajasi.na plan work i beg fellow nairaland' dont visit dat site.2*2= 1*1= 3*3= ,u better go and look for work.Bleep yah ass
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by hooged: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2009
@luke316,fadajasi.na plan work i beg fellow nairaland' dont visit dat site.2*2= 1*1= 3*3= ,u better go and look for work.Bleep yah ass
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by Fadajasi(m): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2009
Those who knw do nt speak, meanwhile, watch ur bloody fingers b4 u insult ppl here
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by insongrata(m): 12:26am On Jul 23, 2009
@fadajasi et al: Please could you guys help me urgently with the software that can help me get access to the banks' network to create a new account and transfer monies to the account online?

I have heard some people do this and are making real money from the deal.

I just need to get hold of this software. Please I need it so badly for my convenience.

Thanks to y'all
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by Dclique(m): 12:38am On Jul 23, 2009
Hmm,o boy.
No b smal software o!
Ths 1 wey boys don dey plan to hammer with am.
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by insongrata(m): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2009
Yes, na very powerful software in deed.

One of the names is called finacle software.

But I need the one that can let me gain direct access to the banks customer operations so as to open some accounts and swiftly transfer monies that can be withdrawn from any other branch and ATMs nationwide.

Please people, oya! This is a huge task we all must achieve together now now now now.
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by Luka316(m): 3:14am On Jul 23, 2009
@hooge i think u shld knw  d way u talk to ppl because u no knw who b who for this forum, @insongrata oboy na wooh oh ! That wan na stealing by tricks. I think financle is a software used by d bank, so because of that d software go dey hard to get & e go dey expensive, although i knw 4 this forum nothing we no fit do as long as it is ICT. Me too d wait jereh.
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by insongrata(m): 11:00am On Jul 23, 2009
Alright, now I think I can find a way to lay my hand on the finacle software, but I need to know how to perform those tasks I want.

Please ma people's any headway?
Re: U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software by Luka316(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2011
for the thoughtin thomas: this is the correct way to go about it. text D umobile(for UBA) to 4045; D GTmobile(GT bank) to 4045, i dont know of other bank but i would upgrade u if i do.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Mobiletv Has Stopped / Pls What Data Sub Is Best For Android Phones / The New Nokia 105: The $20 Mobile You Only Need To Charge Once A MONTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.