Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. (1764 Views)

Where can i download mobile software / Send 30 Sms Daily To Any Mobile Phone In Nigeria / U B A And Interc: Bank Mobile Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. by Bedos(m): 12:19am On Jan 11, 2007
Adobe (pdf) reader for mobile
Re: Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. by nazzyon(m): 12:48am On Jan 11, 2007
There is no other software that reads .pdf files other than Acrobat Reader and presently it is on Nokia 6680.
Re: Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. by 4peace(m): 5:54am On Jan 11, 2007
There is another one called pdf+ specially for symbian phone
Re: Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. by nazzyon(m): 8:15am On Jan 11, 2007
Whatever symbol it may carry behind it, it is all under Adobe Acrobat Reader be it PDA, SDA, or phone any symbian phone.

That is what 6680 uses and lots of the Symbian phones.
Re: Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. by tonitone1(m): 2:06am On Jan 13, 2007
i do read and download pdf files from my pc to my cell phone and also downloads from the internet.

the phone model is Nokia 9300, it has a complete office suite
Re: Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. by dough(m): 4:40am On Feb 01, 2007
I gat a .pdf compactible phone. K800i Vodafone vers and playboy gat another vers. of K800i but don't have it. Kinda weird though
Re: Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. by Cactus(m): 2:56am On Feb 08, 2007
what is your definition of mobile.

mobile can mean

1. a smart phone
2. personal digital assistant.
3. or something else
4 or just ordinary phone
Re: Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. by ola20: 3:46am On Apr 10, 2007
Hi, U can go to getjar to download. D site is wap.getjar.com
Re: Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. by nawa1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 18, 2007
hey bro, what u need is REPLIGO.
you can view/read any document from any package on you phone with it

just download and install on ur pc a free copy of "repligo viewer" from repligo.net

then install the attached on ur phone. here is it . . .

enjoy
Re: Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. by nawa1(m): 1:47pm On Jul 18, 2007
sorry, here is the attach copy of "repligo" for your phone.

Re: Is There Any Mobile Software That Reads Pdf File? If So Share With Us. by xreakz(m): 6:44pm On Jul 18, 2007
if u make use of a windows smartphone u might want to try out orneta reader or clearVUE PDF reader

(1) (Reply)

How To Send Free Text Messages To Nigeria Network Only / Mtn Is Giving 1000 Mins For Mtn2mtn Calls / HELP! My Samsung Galaxy S3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.