Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Partners/ Investors Wanted - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Partners/ Investors Wanted (460 Views)

Charcoal Export For Partners/investors / Investors Wanted By A Tricycle Company / Business Partners/investors Wanted At Citydrive Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Partners/ Investors Wanted by pointblank247(m): 10:16pm On Mar 15, 2016
This is to invite people that have intreste in secondary school administration or want to co-own an already aproved school to join me. it is a co-educational school with waec, neco and nabteb aprovals as exam centers. it is located in Anambra state in a very condusive environment. Why do i want partners you may ask. the school is not on its parment site yet and need to do so in other to meet the requirement of today's standard. more than that i feel is time we rebrand to place ourself on a level iam still looking up to, You can reach me on 08035453128 Mr Sam

(1) (Reply)

Google Adsense / The Nigeria Youth And Change Agenda / Earn Cash Any Time You Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.